Had caloric test done

had caloric test done
>tdee is 2060 calories
> maitence level states 2400 calories a day
>bumped my maitence level to 2800 calories a day
> garmin fitness watch says calories burned 3500-3800 daily
>tfw after 7 days no lbs lost

Never trust a fitness watch to give you an accurate calorie expenditure. They're every bit as useless as the counters on cardio equipment.

Also those caloric tests are only ever going to get you an estimate of day-to-day expenditure, not an exact number.

op here
my tdee and maitence level was done at a medical center for sports testing. i use a garmin fitness watch with a chest strap heart rate monitor.

> repeating what i posted last time you made this thread
Watches can't track calories burnt accurately

Just log your food and eat under maintenance

he thinks he burns 3500 cals a day
> getaloadofthisguy.jpg

You'd need to be an olympic athlete to burn that many calories a day.
I'm 180 lbs and I lift 6 days a week and my daily burn is barely 3k.

so eat under 2400 calories. got it.

> tdee is 2060 calories
> eats 340kcal above that
> why can't I lose weight

btw in not talking about 3500 from exercise alone. im talking about before and after if i exercise that day.

An olympic lifter who trains 5 hours a day would burn that much. You will not.

i ate that much cause my test from a sports lab said my maitence is 2400. my at rest tdee is 2060

I hike 12 hours a day tho

i figuered i burn about 300-600 calories during an exercise day

Nigga your trying to lose weight.
Eat less than your bodies daily requirments

Fitness watches are completely inaccurate.
>b-b-but it takes my pulse and I enter my weight and it spits out a number
It spits out a number that makes you happy which is the absolute highest number of calories any human being at a particular weight can possibly lose under those circumstances. You burn about half the calories an elliptical tells you you're burning. Same for fitness watches/step counters/any other bullshit like that. Companies do this because a high number makes people happy.

In all actuality, my fitbit knows my height weight and age, it would be easy for it to calculate my tdee
Take that information and couple it with knowing my heart rate, surely ita more accurate than an online tdee calculator?

see photo

You don't know what TDEE and/or maintenance mean

TDEE=maintenance you faggot. It's the amount of calories you spend on average in a day aka the amount of calories you need to maintain your weight

resting metabolic rate and tdee are two different things

so i have to eat less than 2400 calories. or do i eat less than 2060 calories?

Less than 2400