How long is DNP good for?

How long is DNP good for?

I bought some 250mg pills two years ago from that yellow hungarian guy and never used them. Are they still fine to use?

I mean, it's already poison. How much worse can it get?

i dont want to die or waste my time

Should be fine if they were stored in dark chill place

They are in the container they shipped in my closet, which is 73 degrees fahrenheit constantly.

>will my poison be dangerous?

you know what i meant faggot

I see no reasonable explanation for why the would go bad within two years. Most marketed pharmaceuticals are good for at least 3 on shelves.

duuuuuuude

same situation here
the pills have been in this bottle for the past 2 years
never needed them

nigga if you take that you'll zyzz real quick

any explanation?

That white metal one? Go for it, just don't forget your supps

>pharmaceuticals
Pesticides

Yeah.
Thanks friend.

no i just like to shitpost

If Veeky Forums still allowed the DNPgeneral maybe you'd know OP.

Fucking faggot mods.

Why is it taken down? I haven't browsed Veeky Forums consistently in over a year. Are the fraud threads still allowed.

>Most

/Fraud/ threads are still allowed
DNP generals aren't. Nobody can see the hypocrisy here?

DNP generals were banned because 1 or 2 fucking retards (not Veeky Forums posters, just general retards) die a year using it. It has just the same potential of abuse as steroids or other PED's. It's fucking bullshit, all those generals were doing was promoting safe usage of it.

You dont die from accidentally taking too much on just a single dose on those other peds and steroids.

A potential fatal dose is quite close to the commonly used dose, and in some cases, actually a used dose.

>>reported the death of a 22-year-old male 16 h after his last DNP dose, estimated at 600 mg/day over four days for weight loss

>Oops I took twice as much dbol today as I planned, now I will probably die lol. If I live through the night I will adjust my dose tomorrow.

^ doesnt happen

Wow if you die at 600mg a day you must be sitting in a sauna and eating buckets of sugar. That's rough. I don't see why anyone would start taking something this dangerous at over 250mg a day.

Me either but 250mg is not that far away from 600mg.

The LD50 of this other stuff is ridiculously way higher than used dosages.

Thumbnail looks like Mac and cheese. It's a good thing I don't have a pile of DNP capsules lying around

Yeah its a good thing I dont have thumbnails of dnp lying around

lol

Just imagine some fuck that's going on a bulk eating DNP from a bowl instead of mac and cheese