/Ideals/ for Feels

Post ideals then post reality.
Reality:
Body- Thiccest of lifting friends, but God abandoned me and made me a wristlet.
Hair- Good beard with this hair, Indiana Jones Halloweens have been the most successful with girls.
Style- Over half of my clothes are George Lucas tier flannel.
Girl- Currently texting a day drinker girl who looks like Elaine from Seinfeld, we'll see where it goes. Consistently go after girls with 1960's aesthetic
R8 each other's ideals and give advice.

Body: Not close to being that thicc. I have to change up my routine and increase weight to get more thicc honestly.
Hair/Beard: Hair is easily achievable but beard not really. Shit beardgrowth despite being mid 20.
Clothes: I like to wear plain stuff (no prints and so on). So I got that going already
Man: khv, dating scares me.

Body: Still overweight, gotta keep working away for a few more months
Hair: Achieved, actually
Style: own a lot of athletic stuff now because of work and gym, don't want to buy much of anything else until im fit
Girl: >tfw no gf but trying to chat up the new cute girl at work

bamp

>everyone on Veeky Forums likes to post ideals
>nobody wants to tell the truth where they are right now
lol

Body: Will be there in maybe another half year. But my chest will never be this fucking aesthetic
Hair: Working on it, currently a little shorter fuccboi cut
Style: I just like simple clothes, and already wear simple stuff.
Girl: Got a cute amazing girl that loves the 90s, maybe I'ma get her to like the 70s a little more and make her my own Lana :^)

>body
Started properly lifting again after years of doing calisthenics half-assedly and was appalled by the amount of gains I had lost without realizing it myself. I can still do some pretty neat calisthenics stuff, like handstand pushups, flags and muscle up, but I look utterly dyel.

>hair
Can probably pull off the long hair if I took better care of it, but not the beard. Mine looks something as sparse as the one on the bottom right, just longer and a little bit darker. Also my face is too round to actually look good with a beard. Feels pretty bad man, but I don't want to shave it after such a long time.

>style
I just wear simple jeans and a button up shirt almost every day. Have been using the same shirt for years now. Would like to get a white suit for them sperg points.

>girl
I honestly just want to meet some alt qt, but I don't know where. Metal concerts and festivals have terrible M:F and lard ratios supposedly, although I haven't been to one in nearly a decade. Going this summer though.

Body: Well since I'm not lifting anymore, I lost all my gains and currently I'm far away from the goal but I started doing calisthenics again and will soon rejoin a boxing or mhuay thai gym. I don't know wich one yet.

Hair: Already have the hair, I just have to go to a salon to refresh that mess.

Style: I'm a poorfag so I can't afford that shit but soon...

Girl: Searching for something really serious but I just described what I like physically not how my gf/wife should be.

The shirt is good but why the pants? Do you dig the look?

good stuff lads

why does he wear a usmc sweatshirt?

Never noticed honestly, I've seen a lot of cool bombers that I'd never buy cause they have fake military/air force patches on them and I'm not a poser

They're easy to remove. Just take your little scalpel around the stitching.

Hit up the H&M clearance rack. One just opened next to me and the sales were a God send.

Body: Almost there. Would probably achive body faster if i slept more and counted macros.
Hair: Have it
Style: Almost there.Just need money for sick fits.
Girl: Socially autistic but working on it

Can i be thicc if i have 18cm wrists and 187 cm tall

Wait a minute
Are you a girl (male)?

Also me again, i want to be thixx and strong, have humble cute fragile conservative small girl that i could carry around, and casual yet fitting clothes.
A good suit once in a while could be good too.

Where am i right now? Not even close.
Getting thiccer erry day (went from 84kg at 18%~ bf to 91kg at 17%~) in 4 months, still look like shit but my frame is filling slowly.
Still kissless virgin but girls starting to mire, i have decent build, wide in shoulders, small in waist. Traps and core muscles starting to show.

Theres still long way home

Reality:
Body- T-Rex mode dyel
Hair- Vertex III male pattern baldness
Style- Basic as fuck. Graphic T, shorts, adidas sneakers.
Girl- I'm a 26 yo kv. Not so much as a match on tinder, and I live in a college town. Trying to cope with the fact that I will die alone.

I'm so poor I can't even afford H&M stuff. Currently I have no job at all and if I find one I'll just save money so I can go to Morrocco see my family.
But I'm finishing my bachelor in Programming this year so things are going to get better. I guess.

what the fuck is a male girl

I'm gay nigga

reality: white girl

Reality :
otter mode
hair on point
cant afford street clothing because poor college fag so just wear basics
tfw no qt short haired gf

Body- Gains and strengh but stuck at 20% Bodyfat
Hair- Beard is coming, hair is growing
Style- Need more Money
Girl- Need more Self-confidence

>tfw you're an ideal body

Body: I need to cut to reach this but still need about another 20 lb of muscle. It is SO hard to fill out a 6'5" frame. That's why a pre steroid era guy like this is so impressive.
Hair: Already there. Not the color but have the cut and style.
Style: Well, I have the watch. Ha. Not wearing suits daily because it would just be weird at my current job.
>tfw no supermodel gf
Yeah, kind of at a loss as how to remedy that last problem. Oh well.

>all this 14yo newfaggotry in this thread

is it summer already?

Reality:
Body - Will get there, just hate cutting
Hair - Beard will probably get to this level, seeing that I'm 25 with a ton of bodyhair, and my father is bearded as fuck.
Style - Pretty much what I already wear
Girl - Yup

>body
im skinnyfit, look pretty good but have a long way to go
>hair
long way to go, will see how it looks in the summer
>style
not very hard to reach
>girl
>tfwnogf

Post routine and stats?

Post your butt:3