How do I maintain respect in the gym when I'm working out next to a guy bigger than me?

How do I maintain respect in the gym when I'm working out next to a guy bigger than me?

lift more than him

Knock him out

this

Cease the action of being autistic

Clean up after yourself and respect those around you.

Keep lifting. Be sure to grunt a lot, it's a sign of respect for the weight; any big-lifter knows this.

fuck his boyfriend behind his back

>Go to the gym
>Do your work
>Don't bother paying attention to anyone else, just mind your own business
>Go home
Nobody gives a shit what you're doing there. It's as simple as that. Don't make shit more complicated than it has to be. Don't be such a drama queen.

realize that lean > big
every time

Give him advice on how to improve his workouts.

This

Anyone who thinks they get to disrespect you because you're smaller than them is a loser. Stop thinking like a loser.

suck them off

>homos on Veeky Forums actually believe this

>"wow, if that dude didnt use steroids, I would have to have natural respect for him for all the work that he has put into his body. I wish I could have the determination as he does"

This

to an extent yeah.

obviously auschwitz and skelly < built

but if you had 2 guys of the same height and same amount of muscle, only 1 was leaner, the leaner would look 1000X better

I love this image,had me cracked up a little.

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

why do pajeets/turbans even go to the gym?

they look like shit and will remain looking like shit no matter what

Veeky Forums on the left

wait am i being memed or something? do you actually go to the gym? in current YEAR? wtf man you took the memes to far

Is that the guy on the Veeky Forums chart? The one for the bearmode picture ?

Yes. He's a 900lb deadlifter. The guy on the right is a 700lb bencher.

If you find yourself training in the same gym as people like that, you pay attention.

how the fuck does that guy have visible abs

At my small town gym there's a bunch of older 30+ dadslavs that work out, all of them massive, all of them respectful as fuck

One day I was doing lat pulldowns, and the guy next to me told me I needed less weight on the machine because the bar has to touch my chest, then he proceeded to slam his chest and almost yell at me "TOUCH CHEST, LIKE THIS"

It's like working out with heavy weapons guy from tf2 when I go to the gym

They respect form over anything.

Rape him to assert dominance

a more relevant question is how do i maintaine focus in my workouts if the gym is always full of chicks doing various assortments of glute extensions in yoga pants

Rub your balls on his property thus showing dominance.

Desu

Look at them inbetween sets and find motivation in it to own your next set.

This. Either the guy is such an ego lifter himself that he will hate you no matter what, or he will respect that your lifting with good form. If all you call bench is 95lbs, but you do it clean, the kind of person whose respect you want will respect that. If you half rep 135, all they are going to think is your a stupid ego lifter.

lololololol XDD

>Nobody gives a shit what you're doing there.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard
People mire and judge

Befriend the strong/bigger people. They're the best source of advice and motivation

this but who cares

>grab a dumbell
>teleport behind him
>hit him as hard as you can in the head knocking the fuck out of him

You gain respect if you begin putting on muscle mass and lifting heavier weights over time. I only gained somewhat respect when my lifts became better and heavier. Also use correct form, clean up, dont be a douche etc.

>People mire and judge
Only if you're on the extremes e.g. pulling mad weight or doing something retarded. Most people occupy that gray area.

Who the fuck gives a shit you insecure autist