DIFFERENT DAYS, DIFFERENT GOALS?

Cutting Fatty here. Today was my "rest day" but I walked about 5 miles just to get some activity today. I ate kind of shitty today, and was wondering, since they say when you start you can lose fat and build muscle simultaneously, should I just add protein to my already fucked up diet for today and hit the weights, or what?

>rest day
>"should I lift weights?"

well, there's your answer

As long as you get your macros and don't eat too much/over your daily or weekly calorie allowance...
You can do anyfucking thing you want when it comes to diet.

I ask because I've been doing mostly cardio and my arms are pretty much healed from working them a few days ago.

FUCK DALLAS

Gaining muscle and losing fat is a product of strict dieting. Eating shitty with extra protien will certainly get you dem muscles, but you'll also be gaining dat fat.

How do I know what my macro ratio should be for cutting? Is there a calculator online?

I already ate shitty today, will the extra muscles be worth it if the extra calories will become fat?

Which website calculates your caloric needs the most accurately?

Well you just want to lose weight and get swole right?

Just get the basics of what you need when it comes to protein fats and carbs. After that you can pretty much do what ever the fuck you want with your diet as long as you are cutting calories.

Period.

>2017
>Following macros

Like who are you trying to impress? Its fucking 2017 people will accept you regardless of how big or small you are.

You won't be gaining or losing much of anything in a single day so it won't matter much. Just don't eat shitty for the majority of your days.

>Which website calculates your caloric needs the most accurately?
Don't know. I just use the calorie calculator on scoob senpais workshop.

Nigga, one day doesn't mean SHIT.

It's the other seven days all together that makes the difference.
You can eat shit today but eat like a saint and not as much tomorrow and even that shit right out.

Don't even worry about it.

Thx.
Ok cool. Scooby is an engineer or some shit so i trust him.
Really? Doesn't body composition change depending on your metabolism speed or some shit? Idk. Guess I should re-read the sticky.

Also, there's a formula that you can follow in the sticky to get an estimate of how many calories you need to eat in a day to achieve a certain goal. You'll have to work out the macros yourself, though.

Should be doing cardio everyday anyway, even on rests.

Yeah, my main cardio is stairs, I live in a 46 story building and live on the 6th floor so I walk up them once or twice. Shit kills my legs tho...

What cardio that doesn't involve running (I'm legitimately obese and knees can't take it) is good that won't kill my calves like stairs?

Do you have access to a bicycle or pool?

My friend has two bikes, i could theoretically go to his house and try it out. Or just rent a citibike.

My building complex' gym has a pool, but annual membership is like $750 so fuck that. Wish I had actually swam more when I had a membership. I used to no e swimming as a child...I was a skin and bones energetic ninja boy. Now I'm a 5'7", 260 lbs pile of disappointment and sexual frustration. Fuck.

Definitely try out the bicycle. If you like it, see if there's any nice trails in your city. Mine has a nice trail that runs up and down the Schuylkill. It's filled with hot college girls, hot college guys(no homo), and friendly experienced people that I can ask for advice. Most cities should have a place like that and yours probably does as well.

I live in NYC, there are probably some goos trails lol. Thx man.

It's a big fucking city so it better. I live in philly so I might end up unknowingly passing by you whenever I'm visiting.

So wait if you're already shelling out to live in NYC then how exactly is it that ridiculous to pay $750/year on gym? We're not even at 33% equinox levels here

My mom makes good money and I live with her rent free. At 27, it's not ideal, but hey, it is what it is.