Why shouldn't gyms be free if obesity is an issue in the US?

Why shouldn't gyms be free if obesity is an issue in the US?

Fuck off bernie
Commue bastard

the cost of a gym membership is not a contributing factor to obesity, you shriveled up old cuckold

Good question. They should even have mandatory attendance. But segregated so I don't have to look at fats and dyels.

Why should corn farmers be so heavily subsidised if obesity is an issue in the US?

Exercise doesnt help when youfeed exclusively on bacon and corn syrup

That's not really true. That's pretty much what every southern football player lives on. A high calorie diet with high intensity trading would lead to a nation of ubermensch looking motherfuckers

I think it would be more beneficial if health class actually taught basic health instead of being shut down because it cut into fast food and drug sales.

I also think that pe should be brought back and it would be mandatory and teach basic fitness.

Also that play ground time should be mandatory for all children.

Also think farms should be paid more to grow healthy non GMO veg instead of soy and corn that would be distributed to certain places in america rather then growing corn that would inevitably just rot on the earth for no one to ever use.

>le GMO boogeyman

post disregarded

Fuck you motherfucker I had to sit through that bullshit 3 times in my state. Jr high, high school, and mandatory in college and all I got was a bunch of shitty memes
>Weed is worse than Xanax
>Leads to coke and hard drugs
>Doing shrooms will make you burnt
>Fat gives you heart attacks
>Eat retarded number of servings starches
>Salad fills you up

because going once a week and continuing to eat like a fat fuck would do nothing, EXCEPT shit up the gym with fatties

nigga go outside and put one foot in front of the other.

>OP thinks the obesity epidemic is related to lethargy instead of the explosive increase of consumed carbs & sugar.

An actual health class. Not a way to dumbfuck multiple generations into buying legal over the counter drugs and eating whatever the big farms need to sell to idiots.

>why shouldn't junk food be taxed way more like cigarettes if obesity is an issue in the US?

>teach PE in local HS as side job
>make kids do SS and learn barbell movements after learning how to do bodyweight shit for 1/5 the semester to get em ready
>learn how to track calories and eat right
>throw them copies of SS to read

they grow up so fast

Because free gym membership would be fat priviledge.

Some paid health insurance companies started offering rebate if you sign up for a gym.

Are gym prices the reason why obesity is rampant in burger land?

PREP THE BULL

>GMO
>less healthy

opinion disregarded

how about this: no mandatory anything, let people be responsible for their own actions

retard holy shit kys

You lose weight at the dinner table, not in the gym.

Are you even allowed to do that? Don't 'murican schools have strict curricula and audits?