0 calories

>0 calories
>no aspartame

I'm sure there's a lot of adverse health effects that I'm just not aware of on the surface.

Right?

I couldn't just go chugging a bunch of these..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oci90lQGAyw&feature=youtu.be&t=25m7s
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/vegan-mum-who-allegedly-fed-baby-only-fruits-and-nuts-charged/news-story/44dc79d095c0cdef8b8e5b3699578899
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only problem is the price. I drink 2-3 a day so I burn about 20-30$ a week on em

whats the best flavor

>The only problem is the price
So if you steal a bunch of them..

Same problem as vitamin water, after a while you realize they don't actually taste good, they just taste like crushed up vitamins mixed with water.

Well that's the problem with water. Water itself doesn't taste very good.

I'm looking to put some flavor in my day of egg whites, unsalted almonds, cheerios, oats, white mushrooms..

I could go on. Everything is bland as fuck. I want my mouth to explode.

Hot sauce.

..you're black

Fuck how could I forget

you know a lot of seasonings and herbs have 0 or minimal calories?

old bay, hot sauce, lawry's, cinnamon, salt, pepper. use them.

What's with Veeky Forumss sugar water obsession? Just drink plain water you fucking spoiled millenials

It's not sugar you dope.

Not him, but he basically means it's still flavored water. I swear people can't drink plain water anymore, it's kind of sad.

>he doesn't exclusivity drink water and tea

I can, and do.

I'd just rather flavor it up if I could. Makes it easier to stay on this extremely immiserating calorie counting diet.

This is an example of a conservative who just drives people away. No intention of trying to learn a harmless step into the future. Just instantly shuns it because it's not part of his generation.

Watermelon strawberry

Bro I'm 27 and am pretty liberal concerning most topics.

I just think it's sad that people need artificial flavoring to mask and appreciate life giving water

>LIFE GIVING WATURRR
youtube.com/watch?v=Oci90lQGAyw&feature=youtu.be&t=25m7s

Intern David pls go

You may as well say swallowing your own saliva is delicious.

Veeky Forums approved drink list?

water
black coffee
black tea
sparkling tea

Occasionally: sugar free softdrink/energy drink

Nigga why even mention water.

It's universal.

There is no situation, except for scuba diving, where a brisk sip of water won't help you.

It will still give your insulin a hit so it will make you fat anyways

Some people forget.

Another one:

Soda water + lemon/lime
Soda water + bitters

user I'm not the biggest fan of your attitude.

For what reason would you be as Zimmerman giggling at me for asking?

Are you telling me you drink artificially flavoured saliva, too? Does your AC system perfume the air?

Honestly the whole flavoured water vs. regular water debate doesn't boil down to a health issue. They're both perfectly viable. Think about it this way though; who are you going to respect more? Somebody who wears a T-shirt with a huge Supreme logo or the guy with the plain shirt? Somebody who swears by mcdonalds fries because omg they are so tasty vs the guy who makes his own fries.

Drinking plain water is just good for your image and more importantly your independence. Shows other people that you're uncomplicated, shows people that you're not a slave to marketing shills and branding down to the consumption of your core needs. You drink water plain because it's essential to your health, not because it's supposed to taste good. You don't have to turn EVERY activity in your life into some sort of hedonistic pleasure.

Doesn't help that the only people I know in the real world who consume branded sugar water are obese manchildren

Jesus christ it's like you think you're talking to a bunch of crack addicts.

how is aspartame bad just drink diet soda

Aspergtame causes autism mommy says so

Get you some peri peri rub from nandos. Rub it on your meats / beans / mushrooms before you cook em and it adds a really nice flavour. Using a good chunk of it only adds 10/20 calories to your meal as well.

Seek help man.

You are thinking way too deep into this man. Some people just hate the taste of water.

I agree that unflavoured water is better and drink nothing but it, but the way you put it kinda makes me want to drink vitamin water. Just stop dude.

>putting chemicals in your body because muh sweet tooth
Shiggy fucking diggy

Sorry guys but all these fucking sip threads are taking their toll on me. How can somebody not like water? Not liking water is just fucking pathetic it makes me so mad.

Short term memory loss.

>How can somebody not like water?
You are campaigning against the very idea of VARIETY.

No one said they straight up disliked water. They just dislike drinking solely one thing.

But you won't listen to this either, will you. Go on, pretend you didn't read it. Pretend you don't understand. Be a crotchety old man.

I'm not against variety. There's lots of traditional drinks that have been around for thousands of years and I have nothing against those (tea, coffee, juice, beer, etc).

But all these fucking threads on Veeky Forums shilling these brandname hypermarketed drinks? Fucking c'mon man. It's getting unreal.

>I'm not against variety.
SHYADDUP.

>ut all these fucking threads on Veeky Forums shilling these brandname hypermarketed drinks?
Fuuuuuuck yoooooou.

I'm an individual fucking person, not a bee. I don't care what other people have done. Shilling? Yeah that's the strategy man. A thread with 15 posters in it. That's the goldmine.

You've blown this one wide fucking open.

>getting paid to bully me
Hope the cash is worth the moral bankruptcy you schmuck

:(

just drink water and stop being pathetic

you're like a child who has to have a fucking treat
it's water, you don't need sweetness just because you're thirsty

Tea coffee juice and beer are marketed too
So is fucking water

be careful with this though, you can easily go over your cheekiness allowance for the day

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

Idk man I use to drink 2 of these a day and yeah they taste awesome for 0 calories but I just had a gut feeling they were slowing me down in some way and stopped buying them. I noticed the difference, I feel less tired and bloaty. They give this acidy feel in your throat if you drink too many.

It might all just be in my head but it seems a little too good to be true.

These taste so good
I love water but I don't wanna drink the same thing over and over
I'm not gonna replace water tho I just drink them when I'm having a nice meal instead of soda or beer
What are they doing to me?

You remind me of a guy I know whose insane vegan parents never fed him anything but peanut butter and bread products.

Go read a poem or something FAGGIT

Is there anything more sickening than parents that want their kid to be some kinda renegade.

Not really, especially since that guy now has health problems related to never eating anything but peanut butter, crackers/bread, and plain oatmeal. He's trying to fix it but his parents hate him now for 'turning his back on them' and they hate his uncle too for 'corrupting' him. Most food outside of what he grew up on makes him sick, but last I checked he was still trying to expand his diet so he could have a normal life.

If you're really in need of flavored carbonated drinks, just get seltzer.

What exactly is the supposed adverse health effect?

I imagine the slightly acidic ph & sugar is bad for your tooth enamel, but ultimately it's the same adverse effects as every other slightly carbonic drink.

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/vegan-mum-who-allegedly-fed-baby-only-fruits-and-nuts-charged/news-story/44dc79d095c0cdef8b8e5b3699578899

... Then why did you say 'not really'

You fucking idiot. You were agreeing with me.

>Is there anything more sickening than [...]
>Not really [No]
Reading comprehension, my nig.

>Lemonade
>Raspberry
what did they mean by this?

>what are seasonings

are you white by any chance?

I've now been asked if I'm black and then if I'm white. In one thread.

Hey asshole.

Fall off a bridge.

I LOVE these things. There's like 1000 different flavours.

>sips
>shilling

You are new

I'm actually with you on this.

I love water, I drink 4-6 L of tap water a day. Do people really need sugar in order to drink water?

Crisp Apple flavor.

Just inject me with it.