>fucking easy
>had scoops earlier in my coffee and already made proton goal
why do people even worry about bulking

>be me
>forget to hit my caloric goal by a shit ton
>OH SHIT
>relax bc oh wait bulking is easy af
>drive to McDonalds
>Purchase 2 double quarter pounders for $6 because there is always a buy one get one free coupon on their app
>1480 calories, 94 protons
>fucking easy
>had scoops earlier in my coffee/milk
why do people even worry about bulking

Idk i eat everything on bulk and dont give a single fuck

>>poor half a gallon of whole milk into a large pint
>>add 2 scoops and stir that shit real good

there is a limit to the amount of protein sequestration in a single sitting, I think it's something like 20g, go find some papers on it

good hustle though, it's bizzare that people complain about bulking, eating is so much fun

There's a limit? Huh, wow I never knew that. People probably complain about bulking because you can't see progress as fast as you would with cutting. Also face fat happens sometimes. But honestly , stuffing your face is fun as fuck. It's just kinda expensive.

>coffee/milk/vanilla proton
Can such a thing be done?

>There's a limit? Huh, wow I never knew that.
Alright, I did some research and it's largely dependent on the source of protein and how difficult it is to break down the amino acids that the protein contains. Milk seems to be one of the really good ones. General consensus actually seems to be "don't worry about it" for the most part.

>People probably complain about bulking because you can't see progress as fast as you would with cutting.
yeah but you can feel the progress. that feeling when you cut and your lifts stall and go down is not nice

No there isn't you fucking broscience idiot, if you eat 50g proteins in one meal you wouldn't be shitting 30g protein 3 hours later.

Bulking is easier than cutting but god damn does it make you feel worse

It's more like 50g/hour, and unless you process and entire meal in the course of an hour (spoiler: you dont), eating large amounts of protein in a single meal is fine.

>It's more like 50g/hour,
Source or I call bullshit.

>scoops in coffee
Well thats absurd and sickening.

it's nice watching my lifts increase, looking bigger in clothing, and looking gigantic when i'm carbed up

not nice having carb induced moonface though, also not nice getting neurotic about gaining too much fat

I still have to watch what I eat on a bulk. It's too easy to just fall into "fuck it I'm bulking"

t.Fatass

>protons
Lost

That's retarded, you're saying that the fucking mountain absorbs the same amount of protien as Betty white? Get out of here with you bullscience

t. pajeet 25% bodyfat nutrition

I do the same. It dissolves more easily than in milk.

So what if you're trying to cut but you stress ate yesterday. A lot. What do?

I'd purge like the dirty little piggy I am

So just not eat today?

Tell me what's more likely.

>Your body arbitrarily only absorbs 20g of protein from a meal max

>Your body uses a combination of hormones and just physical length (thirty feet in the average adult) of the digestive tract to respond to meals accordingly, speeding things along when calories and nutrients are easily broken down and absorbed and slowing things down when a meal is large and/or complex.

You'd think so. Actually when you add a scoop into hot black coffee it dissolves really easy. Just let it sit a bit. Just tastes like meh coffee creamer. It's actually the easiest way to get your scoops in. I usually only do this when I'm out of my good coffee.

Half a gallon of milk is a fucking lot and as a skinny fag I can safely say milk is a shit tier way to bulk. Oats+almonds are much more calorie dense. Only one tall glass with some protein is 1000 cal

That large glass with scoops gave me over 1500 calories. What the fuck are you talking about shit tier. Oats are just okay. If you have 2 cups of oats with whole milk and peanut butter, that's still a shit ton of food that's still less calories than that.

Besides, milk isn't meant to be a meal, it's a drink to go with your meal.

>poor half a gallon
Kys you are 're selfs

It's actually 31,75 and if you eat a microgram over that level all the protein literally evaporates from your body

Look up the orithine cycle. x