STEALING GAINZ

Just shoplifted for the first time in my life (late 20's). Stole a protein bar from a CVS. Felt kinda good. Who else here has stolen gainz?

when I was 6 I snuck a ringpop into my pocket from target because my parents never bought that candy.

When I was 16, I'd roll up bags of beef jerkey and stuff them down my pants.

Fuck paying $7 for low-cal protein.

I still do it from time to time.

black people do it and they're usually ripped. I read somewhere that being in a competitive and dangerous situation regularly raises your test, shoplifting would do this

Why did you have to go and make it racial?

Is Trips naty? If not, isn't he setting a bad example for the kids?

it's not really racist at this point it's a well established stereotype

he is in 2017 but def not for a period in the early 00's.

Why was race brought up in the first place?

Black people are more likely to have better physiques than other races, black people are also more likely to steal. It somewhat backs up the point I read which is relevant to this thread.

>Hey, who else here has stolen gainz
>N-NIGGERS! THAT'S WHO!

Alright my black friend I look forward to seeing you complaining about race coming up in the next thread about dick size.

>That's what happens after years of selective breeding those with better genetics

Sorry, I'm not black, just not a sperglord who throws race into everything. But if making me black helps your narrative, go for it.

negro

>Triple HGH
>Natty

Pick one

>2nd in charge of the company
>47 years old in near best shape of his life
>Looking like this in 2016 but natty

FORGOT PIC

Drugged up or not, he's nowhere near the biggest he's ever been. Dude's a lot smaller than his peak.

If that pic is anything to go by it's because he's dropped 30lbs of water. He's definitely drier than he's ever been.

I'm not a /wooooo/ guy in the least, but the amount of traveling these guys do and still maintain, it's fucking inspiring as shit. Great drugs or not.

That first pic isn't even peak size. He was fucking immobile at his biggest.

The schedule is fucking insane. It's not even half what it was in the 80s, but then neither is the drug abuse. Nothing like having to deal with a nationwide company that doesn't route its schedule at all and considers running its matinee and evening shows in different states to be a perfectly acceptable idea.

Meanwhile during the bad years

Do people really consider stealing cool or what?

Pay for your shit, whoever you stole from payed for it too.