How much do personal trainers usually charge?

How much do personal trainers usually charge?

Just use your anus to pay

somewhere between a hundred and a hundred and fifty shekels.

Depends on whether they give happy endings.

Had to pay 320/hr for this qtpi korean PT.

?wat

Per what?

too much

Per ejaculation, you dummie

per hour of their jew time

what if I bring my own time? Do I get a discount?

Whatever they're worth, plus 200%

garbage/mcdonalds certificate ones maybe 20 an hour.

those with PHDs and medical degrees for hospital patients 50-100.

Youtube retards/instagram heroes can charge hundreds for online coaching(useless unless it's someone like palumbo or athlean x).

Proper coaches like george farah charges 5000$ for a 1 month nutrition plan.

that doesnt look like a very healthy elbow position

What do you guys think of my ad

>Give me $25 per hour and I'll workout with your dyel self and force you to do every exercise I do.

>You will make it.

I think you'll be seeing the inside of a courtroom, and civil judges will be sick of you

Varies wildly.
If they're working for a gym (vast majority of trainers) they have 0 control over prices.
Usually sold in package deals where the more sessions you buy the cheaper each one is. You're generally gonna be looking at somewhere between $20 (if you buy a lot of sessions at once) to $45 (if you buy one/only a few sessions).

If you're going to someone who's doing it themselves it totally depends on their popularity and/or level of education/expertise.
Run of the mill guy with just a certification or two will be less expensive than someone with a degree or real coaching certification, with the exception of massively popular trainers who aren't actually that qualified, they'll still charge an assload.

no you have to use their time, that's where they get you

what a fucking racket

can a physical therapist be a pt

>there are people that pay 5k/mo. for someone else tell them what to eat because they can't take 5 minutes to research

Fear of being responsible for your own choices is pretty much the driving force behind every service related industry.

Eh if you really wanted to you could probably fudge your way into it but most people aren't looking for a physical therapist to do exercise with them.
If you had a personal training certification as well as being a physical therapist you'd be in VERY high demand though.