>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Kys

22yo here.
Get off the web
Pick a problem work on it
Feel that weak helpless feeling? Turn that into rage, run, lift, walk a Nazi.

Don't on the internet all the goddamn time, Veeky Forums is a festering gaping hole that reinforces your ideas of being a faggot.

Save up money for driving lessons.

Join an adult education course or find a less shite job.

Oh don't just fap whenever you feel bored, otherwise you going to be bored forever.

Be who you want to be

>Just be urself

Thanks for nothing normie. Veeky Forums is all I have, you're my only friends

I ain't got no friends man, so I wouldn't go as far as to call myself normal.

In all seriousness you gotta break outta the bad vibes you're giving yourself

I don't know how

You guys are my only friends

Here ya go OP

Everything else will follow if you get Veeky Forums

Stop this is a fake image

>trying to lift but it's hardly working

what the fuck does that even mean? have you tried lifting for more than one week?

Kek, worst image ever

I'm not making any gains

how long have you been lifting?

8 months

lmao posting this should be illegal

Literally every single one of your ancestors, going back to the genesis of life, struggled to survive and produce offspring. They lived through wars, disasters, diseases, predators and all around misery, but every single one of them managed to get laid and have kids. You're doing all of them a giant disservice by being a whiny cunt.

Statistically speaking you're probably not the only one of the lot who was dealt a shit hand by life. Since you cannot change your genes, being naturally low test is something you have to accept. That leaves two main obstacles in your life that you CAN overcome: Having a shitty low-wage job and lacking the discipline to study and to resist junk food.

Both of which you could probably overcome with relative ease if you stopped feeling sorry for yourself and started focusing your life on something. Literally all you have to do to get out of this situation is to find the discipline to study and eat healthy. Soon after that you'll get you a better paying job, opening up the possibility of both a driver's license and testosterone supplements, and maybe even a female to fuck.

Consider the burden of knowing that if you fuck up in this life, you're the one who put the cumulative efforts of all your ancestors to waste.

I have some sort of cancer

I always feel nauseous and my brain barely works correctly

Write a list of your problems and fix them one by one

That's literally it

Stop whining and do shit

How do I create the list and how do I get started

>Get a pen
>Get paper
>Write a list

Get on it, cunt

Happy birthday Mike Patton!!!

Yes but how do I formulate the list and then create steps for each of the points

trolling