>be a juicehead
>eat "healthy" and gain morals

Lolz

>be a stacey with implants
>imply you earned it because you exercise and eat healthy sometimes

bymip

i wanna nibble on his asparagus

>Veeky Forumstards thinks this looks good

how hard it is to get a gf while looking like this guy?

>this cuck doesn't

babby legs

he's probably gay since real men don't care for aesthetics

>why have leg day when you can have 7 bicep days

Jelly haters ITT. Dude looks like Franco. Mirin' hard.

Dude looks like a shitsucking faggot

>real men don't care for aesthetics

post body.

Can I get arms like this natty

Now you sound like a shitsucking faggot

His arms are way too big and his pecs area bit too big but the rest is beautiful.

Yes after 4 years of solid work. It's an optical illusion how large they seem. They will be thin if you took it from front on but these are pressed against his lats to squish them out and he is out angling himself.

t. delusional uggo

He literally looks fucking ridiculous.

His arms are bigger then his chest.

different user. But until you prove you're anything more than a 300 pound butter-basket, your opinions are completely void.

>powerful chest, shoulders, and arms with slim waist looks ridiculous
wtf I hate aesthetics now

His proportions are bad, however, his physique is a testament to a lot of hard work even with gear.

He really needed to focus more on his traps and lats especially to just pull it all together

people who dress in shirts that are way too small like the guy in OP pic scream insecurity.

if you dress like that in public people will laugh at you behind your back because of how ridiculous it looks.

it's the same thing with those loud obnoxious kids that talk shit to everyone but once you confront them they shut the fuck up and their dick turtles inside their balls.

Yes, but he's still pretty.

What?
If anything I've become more of a degenerate asshole as I've gotten fitter.
Is this a spicy new meme?

Veeky Forums is so delusional
>lean, big arms and chest, decent clothing
>Kek everyone must think he's ugly and dumb

i didn't see he doesn't look good. he just looks like he's trying to show off his gains too hard to others which is what makes him insecure.

> decent clothing
That shirt is fucking ludicrous. He could wear two sizes up and still show off his gains very visibly.

if you look up projecting in the dictionary these two posts are there

Shirt is a bit tight, I wear mine a little loser than that so it still shows off chest and arms but isn't a like a condom on my stomach.
Nothing wrong with showing off gains, people are more likely to say something about how big he is than laugh at him.

If he slapped you on the ass after a new PR, don't tell me you wouldn't let him fuck you in the shower.

>some roided guy compensating for his micro dick by injecting shit in his ass while wearing clothing for kids just to get noticed by people

kek

Natty fag with no gains who wears the same size clothing but it fits like a garbage bag projecting so he doesn't kill himself tonight

kek

t. fatty that wears loose clothing to hide

If they are not man enough to laugh at my face, why should i care at all?

> implying you wouldnt be Op
mirin sad kunts in this thread.

Gear+Healthy habits=Profit??

My coworker told m e counting macros and watching myself is not manly, that i should be eating double meat salads with no veggies

Kinda hit me hard guys, men can still eat spinach right? Men can watch their diets n shit

>I'm not a professional chef so i can't tell you a meal tastes like shit

If you're good at making a mental count you can do this, but e counting macros is simpler desu and why not take a simpler path to gains?

And yeah, spinach is bomb, ever watch Popeye?

Obviously you need to eat fucking leafy greens or you will be Vitamin K deficient

there's nothing 'manly' about intentionally eating unhealthy

just ignore clowns like that, they're simply jealous they don't have the discipline of maintaining a diet

Do we have this guy's name? I need more fap material.

>not eating beef with every meal

enjoy your vagina, faggot

>Doesn't even look good

>His arms are too big

>Implying you don't look like this

Of course you can, but you're a faggot for talking about it with your coworkers. It's not unmanly to watch your diet, but it is to bring it up in conversation.

but he will have no troubles getting pussy or a decent girlfriend

Jfc can you guys get any more triggered?

had the same thing when I went to a mcdonalds with a girl i was banging

>you'll probably eat like 4 bigmacs haha :D
>n-no.. i'm on a diet
>soulcrushing silence

Your coworker sounds like he doesn't wash his own ass because it would be gay. Ignore a literal retard who thinks intentionally eating a shitty imbalanced diet is "manly".

>no I'm not a fatass
wow, easy

you don't
>on a diet
you change your diet to reflect what you want to accomplish with your body.

Being a slob isn't manly. Today you have to watch what you eat because of how modern society is.

My coworker is a girl which is why it hit me hard. If girls envision men eating meats no veggies, then why should i continue. Hurts tbqh. I love salads

This. Looks dumb.

Im a grill btw.

tell her that she's fucking stupid and not eating half of the food you're supposed to eat for proper nutrition is equally stupid.

Most women are fucking retards who sway in the breeze. Most men are fucking retards who sway to whatever breeze women are.

That's some bad photoshop on his arm

She became self concious because of you

And same here, never act like you're actively trying with this shit. Don't tell people you're dieting and counting macros, just tell them you love salads when they make remarks

>tfw your arms are bigger than your quads

Here's your complimentary (You) for replying to over 5 people.

Subdue her, put her head againts the desk, grab her left hand of put it against the desk too, get close to her ear and start saying your fav salad stuff.
Then OHP her and trhow her out of a window.

>inb4 i can ohp my female coworker
If thats the case enjoy you tampons cunty bitch.

Is his cock dirty by chance? Because i would suck that thing clean!

just tell her to kys

His arm is fuck hueg, that's all.

You're a fucking retard.

no amount of unrelated analogies erases your autism and blatantly incorrect opinion.

people that eat like that will die before you. Eeat vegetables all the fucking time

whoa that guy looks good
time to train more biceps

this might as well be jealousy the thread

Dumb slut is just trying to bring you down.
She'll be gagging for your cock after she sees the gains you're making.

Nigga...the strongest man in the world eats spinach.

he looks great! Very aesthetic

women lie

>pussy
>girlfriend

you guys are pathetic. you srs thinks that's why he does it? no one that looks like that does it for """pussy"""

Idk man, guys do the dumbest shit for pussy
Not that it works though but they still do it

>ITT: jealous dyels