*AAHHHHH*

One sip at a time bro

>that first sip of the day

so addicted to that stuff

How much do you guys buy yours for?
Manhattan NY is $3.00
Queens NY is $2.50
Bronx NY is $2.00

$2.50 at full price, most gas stations have them for 2/$4. Walmart sells box of 10 for $14.72.

Downtown Chicago.

I get 2/$4, sometimes 3/$5 here in San Diego. 10-packs are where it's at though. Comes to like $1.50 per. Totally worth it.

Confirm. I don't think I've ever been in a gas station that wasn't running the 2/$4

Wal-Mart $14.72
Meijer sometimes has them for $14.99
Jewel $15.99

West burbs of Chicago

This seems like a worthwhile and fitness related thread.

>being this new

Enjoy your cancer

Sips are a preworkout alternative with a reasonable amount of caffeine, zero calories, and a dually ironic/sincere cult interest on Veeky Forums, which is entirely justifiable because sips are delicious and effective but also kind of trashy because of Monster's affiliation with NASCAR and related redneck pastimes.

Please return to your tfw no gf threads if you don't like this one. Otherwise, maybe you should try

>that first sip

Monsterposting and frogposting all in one post that reeks of cancer.You have become shitposter destroyer of Veeky Forums

Hey, I'm not that user you just replied to, but was just wondering what these sip threads are all about. Is it a good alternative to preworkout powder? I'm currently using c4 walmart brand because i have no knowledge on preworkouts.

>>when you put that sip in the cupholder on the exercise bike while getting you heart rate up

Way better. Not always cheaper, but way better. C4 is a racket. Any of those preworkouts are a waste of money. All you really need is creatine, beta alanine, and caffeine, all of which you can get in powder/crystal/pill form.

Sips are just a more appetizing way of consuming caffeine. Plus there are no caffeine pill memes.

>he hasn't upgraded to sip 2.0 yet

Plebs, lol

it's fucking caffeine and flavored water. just take a caffeine pill. cheaper, no bloat, dont look like a tool.

>mfw I cut out energy drinks because I'm trying to lose weight, and I just started lifting
Well SHIT I guess I'd better start drinking the white ones

Could you please suggest a brand? I'm currently on Amazon about to purchase some caffeine pills. I'm also trying to purchase BCAA Brand if you could also suggest one for me! Thank you very much!

Prolab caffeine pills are what I buy, should be $8-10 for 100 pills. 200mg apiece

how many are you supposed to take before a workout?

How long does it take to take effect once you've consumed?

*sips fedora*

Not that guy, but caffeine usually kicks in for me after 20 minutes

Just start with 1. 200mg of caffeine in one go is more than most are used to. More than a few regular cups of coffee for example

I dont get the white monster craze, whats wrong with the blue ones? Taste 100x & dem lo-carbz doe

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

I think you don't understand how much caffeine is in a cup of coffee. A small (12 oz.) coffee from McDonald's has 109 mg. A short (8 oz.) coffee from Starbucks has between 130 and 180 mg, depending on the bean.

A can (16 oz.) of sips, meanwhile, has 140 mg. That's less than half the caffeine content per ounce.

The more you know, kids. Don't fear the sips.

Just got a 24 crate of the red/white/blue sips at a restaurant supply store for 30 buckaroos. No regrets.

>tfw always napping due to insane caloric deficit and cutting but then discover sips

The fuck has this meme become

i'm new i don't understand this meme pls explain

:/

Bro that's from almost two months ago.

>0 cal
>2 g of carbs

I feel lied to, even though only a little bit.

we created a monster

retards

What the fuck is Billy Herrington doing with Rem?

*CRACK PZZZZZZZT*
*glupglupglupglup*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH that first sip

It's like $1.80 at my local rite aid

Brooklyn, by the way

>tfw 2017
>tfw sipposting is alive and well

PSHHHHT

sipsipsip

aaaah

Sip boys 2017

i slowly sip away on like 3-5 cans per day. on my rest days too, which results in some anxiety and restlessness, i solve this by stacking with benzodiazepines with a long half life such as diazepam and l-theanine. it's a good combination for doing cardio too, trust me on that one.

i only sleep like once every other night, the nights i dont sleep i just go to town on the extra one or two cans to keep me in the game.

living the dream man

note that i would be drinkng less if i could. but they taste so good i can't control my urges

>tfw get cheap purple sips at goyim's club

Sips should be where fox is