I just wanna be loved

Too bad.

I'm jobless and hate myself.

same

>tfw waiting that sweet inheritance when dad dies

>salivating over your father's death

How did he hurt you, user?

he's ignored me ever since i dropped out of university

You think you're still in the will? Or do you live in a mandatory inheritance place?

i mean, i still live with my parents

also he's already signed over some of the assets to me and my brother

i want to love back

Maybe if you workout more people will love you

>dropped out of college after 2 months
>pretended i was going for the following 6 months
>parents found out and fucking hated me for over a year
>told me they will leave nothing for me and im lucky they dont kick me out
>they still hate but not as much
>sister is a worthless junky whore
>they'll leave everything to me in 3 years because theyre sick and tired of working and sister is worse than me
>gonna be rich

This is basically the only thing that keeps me going. Im a 21 yearold virgin that never had a gf. Got rejected by every girl i ever liked and thought liked me back. Im 6'3 and well build and look good so i never know what the fuck the problem is. I just want my parents to give me everything so i can live on my own and do what the fuck i want. They can both die after that for all i care.

>tfw a loyal qt girl will never love you and you will be forever alone with your pupper and motorcycle because a girl broke your heart

>Got rejected by every girl i ever liked and thought liked me back. Im 6'3 and well build and look good so i never know what the fuck the problem is.

we're broken and they can tell

I love you

No homo

Ladies please pay it forward

SHOT TO THE HEART

love thyself, mate
after you do it, you won't care for others

miring introspection skills

YU GI OH IS A BAD GAME

> i never know what the fuck the problem is. I just want my parents to give me everything

>tfw hot qt3.14 gf who loves me
>tfw I love her

>tfw did well in school
>tfw did not go overboard partying
>tfw got good job
>tfw saved money and bought a place
>tfw moving in shortly and fearing the loneliness
>tfw no gf
>tfw you realize advice people give you is just them trying to make themselves feel better

now you have all the bases covered though

since when did /lgbt/ become /r9k/

>i never know what the fuck the problem is. I just want my parents to give me everything so i can live on my own and do what the fuck i want. They can both die after that for all i care.

Yeah I really wonder why people don't like you. You sound like a great person.

You're almost there, bro. Most likely you just have to put yourself out there and start dating. I was roughly in your situation after improving myself for a long time, but I was so afraid of not being "good enough" that I never really tried with women despite objectively being way above average. Eventually I signed up for a dating site, put up some pics and wrote a clever bio. The amount of attention I got from hot, quality women was unreal, and it didn't take long before I entered a new relationship.

>tfw can no longer love due to ex gf breaking my heart
>tfw never emotionally invested in girls anymore
>tfw girls are more attracted to me than ever
>tfw I'm more focused on goals and personal advancement
>tfw love was holding me back

>tfw I would ultimately prefer to have love again, but the realization of how the world really is makes it impossible to revert to that bliss

After being put down because i was never "good enough" despite being a straight B student and getting into the college i wanted, i kinda had fucking enough. They even admited to me that since i was the firstborn and a boy at that, that they expected the world from me and always tried to get more out of me, while i had to watch my stupid sister drift through life because they never expected shit from her and just told her to find a rich husband.
Nothing i ever did was good enough, so i stopped doing anything and just became a worthless, inert piece of shit to spite them. The thing that bothered me the most is the fact that my sister wasnt expected to do anything and then when i tried to point out how unfair that is they would tell me she has nothing to do with it.

Now the tables have turned and their wealth will be my reward for the years of bullshit they put me through.

Maybe i am a piece of shit, but if there's something i fucking hate its hypocracy and injustice, especially when its being done to me.

I just wanna be tied up and have a pretty Japanese girl spit in my mouth and play with my nipples and cock

>tfw quit snus about a month ago
>suddenly get the cravings again

Fucking help me guys! I'm just about ready to go buy some cigarettes, even though I have never actually been a smoker. I just haven't been able to think of anything other than getting my nice relaxing nicotine today.

Why now all of a sudden? It was so fucking easy up until now.

That wasnt love, that was infatuation, and its like cocaine breh, it fucks u up because it messes with your reward mechanisms (neurology stuff).

Ask a drug addict if drugs make him happy lel. Its not about being "happy", its about being fullfilled.

its a bit funny how everyone in fit assumes you need massive self improvement, both mental and physical to get girls, while boring unfit normies get gfs all the time.

literally just go out and lower your standards if youre fine being loved by anyone.

hang in there. you'll get those cravings from time to time, but it gets easier and easier.

iktfb

I promise you it was love

I'm so desperate to fuck around because I've bought into this idea of sex being fulfilling and the best but the sex I have is so bad, mainly cause of me and my performance anxiety and being unattractive.
I don't know if I can handle a relationship if I'm struggling with this that most guys seem to have no issue with. And I'm way too selfish and self-centered to be in a relationship.

>I'm struggling with this that most guys seem to have no issue with
you'd be surprised how many guys struggle.

huh

seems like you have really low self esteem. I know it's easy to say and hard to do but just dont give a fuck. Overthinking is almost always a bad thing.

Yeah that's true. It just feels like it should be something natural and easy but holy shit is it not.

150% I do and I don't know how to fix it. But not giving a fuck is what I did for the first 26 years of my life and it didn't do me anything except feeling awkward for being left out and like there was something wrong with me for not trying to be in a relationship. If it continues this way for a year, I'll go back to being an autistic shut-in.

Ok i'm fit now, how do i acquire gf?

>qt dropped you
She's a club slut anyway she will only get in my way

>have segs with girl you like
>afraid to message them because I don't want a relationship, but she's chill and gives amazing head
>she'll completely lose interest by the time I know what to say without it being awkward
How to stop being pussy?

Fathers don't ignore, he's giving you space to grow. If you need his help, ask him for it.

i enjoy a tin of snus every weekend but never during the week

idk why. as soon as my weekend starts i HAVE to go pick up a tin right before the gym.

>>/r9k/

Thanks OP i had i good laugh.

And this guy can't get a gf. I'll never understand it.