Tfw you watch zyzz's old videos

>tfw you watch zyzz's old videos
>realize he is small
>realize he is a child
>realize the reason you started lifting was to be like him
Should I just stop lifting? What is the point if your lifting hero is a total jackass.

I'm glad zyzz got a lot of people into lifting but I'm also glad that he was gone before I was even aware of him.

He seemed kind of annoying and desu I don't find his physique that impressive.

Veeky Forums is full of insecure blackpill fags who unironically think getting big will solve their crippling insecurity and lack of accomplishment.
Half of this board comes straight from /r9k/ hence all the
>tfw no gf
posting even though this is a fitness board
Zyzz roided so hard he died in 4 years and there is very little footage of him training so I think he was probably ego lifting a lot and relying on the massive amount of gear he took.

How do I avoid falling into the blackpill trap?

>lifting hero

The only lifting hero you need is your future self.

love yourself
this

>he wasn't 18 and easily impressionable back when Zyzz was all the rage

lmaoing @ u

of course you can't relate to him now, he was the original Veeky Forums big timer

The reason why you started lifting was to be like him but the reason to continue is to be a better version of yourself.

I went from r9k to fit, then replaced r9k with pol. Never felt better and have no problem with females now.

TAKE THE RED PILL ANONS

>replaced r9k with pol
blaming the joos for your problems isnt much of an improvement imo

This. It really motivates sad nerds to see someone "like them" out there doing cool shit and being validated. Male role models are rare as fuck these days, imo it's the biggest reason there are so many pussy betas all over the fucking place.

Once you lift for a little while though you realize Zyzz was basically full of shit, he was clearly on gear (though not in OP's pic) and didn't actually lift very heavy. That's okay though. Once you get to that point you strip yourself of Veeky Forums memes and start thinking about what your actual fitness goals are. That's when you can finally begin to make it.

"Le red pill" is autistic garbage used to shift the blame of your failures.

>not understanding Veeky Forums /pol/
Pol isn't about blame, it's about exposing realities thus opening your brain to knowledge of how things really are.

Knowledge is an improvement to yourself, not blame user.

True dat.

> mah self projection

A ha! just because that's what you do doesn't mean everyone else does aswell.

It's an alternative take

anyone with a good logical mind will balance and consider all aspects and perspectives of something, the truth is you don't get a full perspective in mainstream society

the key is to know what's bullshit and what isn't

>pill
LMAO you are NEVER gonna make it if you buy into this fedora-tier internet bullshit

>knowledge = saying its all the joos
kek. no get a STEM degree.

I dont hence why I was telling people to also not buy into it.
Please learn to read fagit.

Guess the word "pill" is too triggering for some.

Stem degree won't stop tyrone with an iq of 80 plowing through your wife's snatch while you're out saving a life.

it's all fun and games laughing untill the skeleton is out of the closet, and especially when that skeleton just plowed "your" women :)

Triggers laughter at all the pathetic, easily-manipulated virgins who buy into a retardedly simplistic worldview because it gives them someone to blame for how shitty their lives are

>should i stop lifting?
No.Don't be silly

>implying red pills = simplistic world view

Keep laughing my friend, there's always room for the village idiot in this world kek.

this your triggered

>simplistic
you have no idea what you are talking about

samefag

Here's my redpill for you
>sheath your katana
>take a shower
>have sex

What the fuck is the blackpill?

>stem degree
>stem fields literally being filled with pajeets and women to fill quotas

>Should I just stop lifting? What is the point if your lifting hero is a total jackass.

Apologies in advance because the following is rather TL,DR (but read it all anyway):

If you changed your entire lifestyle because you thought to yourself "I want to be just like so-and-so" then you were thinking like a child at the time, made a childish decision, and the reason you're questioning it now is because you're maturing emotionally and mentally and are *realizing* that what you decided to do was based on weak reasoning/a lack of reasoning. The question you have to ask yourself now, is: Do you continue to go to the gym to train for so-called 'aesthetics', or do you quit completely? Or, alternately, do you continue to go, but change the focus of what you're doing there based on a completely different set of goals, ones based on a rational train of thought? You've got however many months or years invested in the process, it must have had a positive effect, do you just throw all that away or do you repurpose it all into something that makes more sense in the long run? Think of it this way: You're already way, way ahead of the curve, compared to the average person, who will be fat, weak, and diseased (diabetes, heart disease, obesity, joint problems, etc) by the time they're 40 years old; throwing away the progress you've made makes no sense, and continuing the pattern of personal discipline you've built for yourself will only benefit you in the long run. Make sense?

The libertarian redpill I believe.

LOL i came out of this thread and check back in to see you're accusing someone as me, praise kek the autism in this one is true!

thistriggered libtard cuck ;)

>projection intenstifies
Just because you're a slave to pussy doesn't mean all men are LOL

>realize he is small
That's not true though.

There is no libertarian redpill, black pill is just for autists.

Red pill = Seeings reality as it truly is without any falsehood.

Blue pill = Seeing life as you're told to see it.

No OP you should lift to surpass him it is what Zyzz would want.

You do realize by simply saying stem fields you expose yourself as someone with no knowledge of what stem degrees entail/why they are valuable

>I-I'm a virgin because I'm not a slave to the pussy!

>2017:
>Being this much of a slave to a cult-of-personality
This is the very definition of 'being a beta'.

>i-'m a white knn--ight b-because stacy will give me a handjob if i defend her against men online!!

This guy knows what's going on.

Do you even lift?

>used to think Zyzz looked good
>Veeky Forums has warped my mind
>no longer admire Zyzz's 14 inch arms
>now have severe body dysmorphia
tfw

>stacy
>redpill
you are a lost cause

>principles before personalities

Forget that one simple rule, and you too will end up as a degenerate sick human being running through life with no friends and perpetually unsatisfied.

>has no rational response or snappy comeback
>posts a busted, tired-out meme from Last Thursday instead
Yep, beta-as-fuck.

Not him but you're the true beta.

LOL at everyone in this thread
>not looking as good
>not being bigger then him with Not making it, hes famous, hes an inspiration

Legacy lives on. He go me into lifting at 13
Veni.Vidi.Vici

changed my life, everyone is shooting for your physique man. youre the standard of aesthetics. Go out, Be shredded, Be SickKunt

Oh really? So, I don't blindly follow ANYONE, especially some sandnigger who fucked his shit up so bad that he DIED, I blaze my own trail through life, and *I* am the beta? Please, stop, I'm laughing so hard that my sides are splitting!

Following someone else == BETA
Making your own way == NOT BETA

That clear enough for you?
Get correct already.

kek this could be pasta, fedora as fuck user

>Betas that don't even know how beta they really are
Keep being awesome!

Getting big solved my crippling insecurity, depression and lack of accomplishment so fuck you

W E W

>blaming the joos
but paul loves the j00z now

every single one of your posts reminds me of how autistic /pol/ is.

do you have a lot of friends user?

>tfw you watch zyzz's old videos

watching the son of Zeus, well done.

>realize he is small

Going by CBT, he's bigger than 100% of Veeky Forums

>realize he is a child

He has more pussy in his short life than you will ever get in your entire life

>realize the reason you started lifting was to be like him

because you still want to be, but cannot, so you bitch about it.

> Should I just stop lifting? What is the point if your lifting hero is a total jackass.

yes, because you will never be him

>not being bigger then him with look at my 405 squat!!!! you should easily be able to squat that much in 6 months, I'm so strong, tee hee hee (lowbar knee bends at 100% bf)

He was a good friend

>pic

Spoony needs to make more videos. Fuck

>praise kek
You have to go back

>triggered
kek what are you? his mom?

Brown ppl are overrepresented in STEM because it's hard to find white people who are smart enough to do those jobs. Google literally lobbies the federal gov't to increase H1 visa availability b/c no matter how much money is pumped into education ungrateful westerners remain pitifully unmotivated. Blame pajeet all you want he'll be paying for your kids' foodstamps soon. What a nice guy.

>mfw I used to shit post with zyzz on the misc back in the day

>pill
kek

same

this

hi spoony, miss you
you to

and pol is overrun with bullshit

nah
topkek

yep
tldr tho

kek
whiny autistic egotistical doublecucks

Exposing realities?

It's mostly just memes and racist trolling. Nobody on that board is interesting in the truth, just being as inflammatory as possible to get maximum replies.