Chad Squint

What are the origins of the chad squint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ff7nltdBCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glasses are for fags

Higher cheekbones, which push up towards the eyes.
They aren't squinting. They are literally genetically superior. People recignize this as attractive, and try to replicate this by squinting, but ultimately fail in their efforts, as moving a muscle will never compare to actual bone there.

this

>got told I have "fuck me eyes"
>no idea what that is but girl said it's hot and she wants to jump my bones
>never fully opening my eyes in public again

>not wanting to "do it" with a girl

I was doing it with another girl at the time and this girl now has a boyfriend. Probably gonna fuck her when she comes over tomorrow anyway.

Heh yeah you're gonna do it and score

That's what their bone structure looks like, they're not squinting.

Post your eyes user

They don't look like anything special to me, blue with a big ring of gold around the pupils, kind of small like the squint naturally.

This combined with an aesthetic canthal tilt

Y'all have a lot to learn. Watch this for the chad squinch introductory course youtu.be/ff7nltdBCHs

Is that seriously a tutorial

It's part of a modeling 101 series done by a photographer. He's great.

I recognize him now, I've actually watched one or two of his videos about photographing people and the head tilt etc. not as dumb as I was thinking.

Shoo shoo, r9k.

High cheekbones, pronounced brow ridge, tight skin on a strong nose bridge to produce that sharp eye corner

Find a cat and blow into it's eyes. This is the origin of the chad squint

>girl uses the term "jump your bones"
>probably was wearing cat ears, felt skirt, pentagram necklace and says "baka" unironically

fpbp

I used the term jump my bones, she said she wants to fuck. She's no 10 but she's good enough

Actually a great series to watch as autistic as it may seem.
Helps so much

>2017
>not squinching

Only problem I have with this is that the models he shows, most go from straight lips and normal eyes to squinch and a smile or better lighting and angle too. Should have kept them all the same.

>There's a tutorial on squinching

HOW DO I CONTROL MY LOWER EYELID ONLY???? I NEED NEW TINDER PICTURES!!!

Oh shit just looked in the mirror and I got that natural squinch, no whites on the bottom of my eye unless I really try and open them. Chad eyes on a barely passable body. At least I got one.

You might as well fuck dogs if you're going to stoop so low bruh, bitches got tighter pussy anyway fampai.

Jelly skelly who gets no pussy.