Female weight loss

Looking for femanon weight loss experiences here.

My gf is 148cm, 52kg, looking to lose about 10kg.
I'm going to craft her a meal/exercise plan, so maybe you could share some of the stuff that worked for you?

SS and Gomad.

How tall is your gf? Because unless she's particularly tiny 42kg is not a healthy weight.

this

Why are you so fucking blind it says how tall she is in the OP

ur girlfiend is 4 foot 10?

I'm tired, man. Cool off.

147 is the cutoff point to being considered a midget, m8.

find tdee, eat less than that + cardio

just like anyone else

I wish I had a midget gf too

Tracked calories in mfp mostly

I did couch to 5k for a while, but I did sessions every day rather than 3 days a week, and I try to lift weights a few times a week but I am extremely limited with the equipment I have

Down about 60 pounds though, got 20 more to go

Legal loli azn QT gf.
If I made it, you'll make it too bruh

post pic

thanks for the words of hope m8

Just get her to learn to count calories and start exercising. Weight loss will be slow but try to keep her motivated and it'll come off.

This

Yeah, that's the basic plan, what I'm looking for in this thread is more like, how to keep her from feeling hungry and shit like that.

Like, should I tell her to drink lots of tea and whatnot?

Dude, she'll always feel hungry.
Best thing she can do is to either learn to deal with being hungry or do what the thick argentenian girls do.
Graze on small healthy and unhealthy things through out the day while being fairly active. Apple here, small piece of decadent chocolate there. some veg here, a mouth full of my semen in the backseat of my car, and yes a cup of tea and or small black coffee are good. You know healthy along not so healthy yet tasty stuff.
Then eat a large healthy meal for dinner.
And hydration. Hydration is key.

The thing is, when it comes to weight loss, she only has to eat less and meet your macros.
Meal timing is not really important unless she is like desperate to drop the pounds.

So that means she can spread her calories throughout the day and eat almost anything she wants as long as it's fewer calories then her tdee and she meets her macronutrient needs.

Also fasting is okay.
Skipping a meal or entire day of eating is okay and has been proven to be healthy. Just don't turn that rare day of fasting into an entire lifestyle of not eating anything.

It depends on her preferences. I really like mushrooms and kale, so I pack my lunches full of that shit with some chicken (also do meal prep) and I stuff my face for under 300 calories. I like apples so I buy them in bulk and have them as a mid morning snack. Tea helps but isn't a cure all. What's most important is planning ahead. If I know I'm going to a party and I'll be eating and drinking a lot, I'll run 10 miles beforehand. If I know a coworker is planning on bringing in bagels, I'll pack a smaller lunch that day. It's pretty much exactly the same as it is for men, but the calorie amounts will be much smaller, especially if she's so short.

Yeah, that was the general idea. She was afraid that I'd tell her to just not eat at all for a while.
But instead I'm making her an excel sheet with a bunch of food she often eats and their value in calorie per grams so it'll be easy to track how much she eats. And told her that she can eat a lot of she exercise a lot to make up for it.
She basically needs to eat like 1200 calories a day with no exercise.

It feels insane considering I eat about 2200+ a day. Being small must suck.

I'd definitely recommend My Fitness Pal, since as its on your phone you can enter what you eat at anytime, and see exactly how you're doing.
And yup! It does suck. If my friends want to go to Chipotle that's my entire day's calories right there. But the longer she goes the easier it will get, and she'll begin to understand the difference between being stuffed and being satisfied, and being hungry and just bored.

Added bonus: eating less food means spending less on food. I spend maybe $75/month on food? I can't imagine being a bulking power lifter and having to spend money to get thousands of calories a day.

Yeah that's clearly a bonus!
Sometimes I'm too lazy to cook a proper meal, so I look at cereals or a bag of brussel sprouts and consider eating a large portion of those. Then I check the calorie count, and it's miserable, I'd literally need to eat several kg.

Got it, I'll recommend fitness pal then

Make sure she lifts weights, otherwise she'll look like crap when the weight comes off.

Count those calories and add in a bit of cardio. If she's having trouble dropping carbs without feeling like she's starving, drop the grains and get her on veggies.

Yup! I'll be taking her to the gym with me for proper gains. She'll be squatting on top of the cardio.

Thx bruh

If youre cutting your going to feel hungry, she has to just get used to the idea

I always keep a bottle of ice water with me to drink throughout the day and I refill it as needed, if I start to feel a little hungry or like I wanna snack when Im not supposed to I sip on water and that helps.

>she can eat a lot of she exercise a lot to make up for it.
Sorry, but that's really not how it works.
She's not going to burn nearly enough to offset A LOT of food.
Like she can bust ass for a full hour. Just pounding the pavement and she can completely blow that calorie deficit with a single glazed doughnut or three chocolate chip cookies.

She has has HAS to not think of exercise as this panacea that can let her eat anything she wants.
She has to see eating, if she wants to lose weight and maintain as a responsibility.

Tracking her calories and getting the needed macronutrients and micronutrients is the most important thing when it comes to weight loss.
Once she does that, she can eat basically anything else. Hell she can go a few days on a binge as long as she goes for a few days where she eats less, eats healthy and keeps active.
And keeping active does not just mean going to the gym for a half hour. It means getting up and doing stuff.

Learn to read you stupid piece of shit

Femanon here, for reference I am 165cm and currently 53 kgs, started my weight loss journey at 57kgs two months ago. My goal weight is 50kgs, before I start weight training to build muscle.
here's what worked for me:
- intermittent fasting : it really helps adjust to caloric deficit and after a starting cushion period of cravings, due to insulin lowering, you'll lose the feeling of hunger most people have when cutting. I do 18-6 - most of my fasting time being during night sleep - and I just push it a few hours during the morning and have late lunch.
- diet : ketogenic which goes really well with fasting, because controlling carbs and sugar will lower insuline, trigger ketone production and facilitate fat loss while maintaining muscle with decent protein intake.
- OMAD : one meal a day. I do it whenever I feel like I can push the fasting a few hours more, and basically have my 1200 calories in one sitting over the course of an hour, in a threa course meal.
All of this I did without exercising, with a light activity level.
As for exercise, which I am starting next week - I couldn't before because I could not afford a gym until now - I have devised a weightlifting program coupled with HIIT cardio exercises for beginner I can share with you, with approx. 7hrs of exercise per week. If you want me to write down the program, I'll get my notebook and share it with you. Good luck for your girlfriend OP, she's going to make it.

chciken fills you up really good. I find that if I eat lots of meat I eat less and have trouble even reaching my set calories for the day. Fish doesn't really have that effect though

me againhere are the exercises :
3 variations of leg/glute weighted workouts :

routine 1 :
- free weights lunges
- deadlift with free weights
- glute raise
- barbell glute bridge
- sumo glute squat
- pulsing lunge
- sideway leg press
- reverse lunge

routine 2 :
- elastic band abductors
- side to side lateral step with elastic band
- kickbacks with band
- loop band squat walk
- kickbacks ( with free weights)
- clam
- donkey kick
- fire hydrant

routine n° 3 :
- barbell deadlift
- barbell sumo squat
- sumo squat jump
- cable stiff deadlift
- jumping lunge
- free weight squat
- half squat with weight
- in and out jump squat

Now for the abs routine :
2 variations : (still designing the second one)

Routine n°1 :
- Double crunch (feet on floor)
- hand to foot crunch with weight
- bench reverse crunch
- russian twist with weights
- side raise on bench
- double crunch legs straight
- elbow to knee crunch
- hand foot touch

Now all these exercises can be done with free weights, dumbells or barbells, this might come in handy if your gf doesn't want to use the machines straight away, I chose those exercises because there are a lot of people using the machines at my gym so I'd rather do the free weight movements, before I figure out a machine workout I can fit in at the right time of the week.
Hope this helps, you can google all the exercises and you'll get a hang of what they are.

Just to be clear, OP's gf is 4'10 and 114 pounds.