I just realized zyzz if fucking cringy

I just realized zyzz if fucking cringy.
We all went though that phase were we thought zyzz was the coolest person ever. Yeah he inspired me too
I remember I would show him to my friends and they would tell me this guys a fucking idiot, he sounds really fucking stupid and his hair is bordline autistic. He's a narcissistic man child who probably was bullied in school and used that as an excuse to display his false arrogance and vanity. Like nothing about him is appealing anymore. He just sounds so fucking lame when you think about it.
> but he gets so many chicks and you mirin!

Wow he goes to raves hopped up on molly and gets girls whose brains are literally altered to make them more attracted to you. Rave girls are widely regaurded as the EASIEST girls to get on the planet especially at raves. Zyzz wasent a prince, and he didn't give too shits about anyone but himself. You're hero was a beta.

Stay mirin

"I can get random girls to take pictures with me at raves then proof to my internet friends I'm alpha and not deep down looking for validation" this dude took pictures with girls and that's impressive to you.

Well duh. Where the fuck have you been. Just crawl out of a fallout capsule or what? Their called memes and they are usually ironic humor.

Yeah no, I always thought zyzz was a colossal autist. I'm pretty sure anyone who was actually here during the zyzz reign also remembers him being cringy as fuck. Only the beta cucks worshipped him because they thought one day they could be him

How long did it take you to figure this out?

People are pretty serious about this guy being some super being

Back to your containment board

>We all went though that phase were we thought zyzz was the coolest person ever.

Nope, just you. Sounds like you're suffering from the same social autism, insecurity and lack of confidence and trying to feel better about it by shitting on someone who was quite obviously a vapid, depressed idiot.

Wat

Everyone's a psychologist huh , more like I though his image was cool when I was 16 and skinny, and now years after not looking into him cringing at the videos I used to think was edgy

>I remember I would show him to my friends
holy fucking autism batman

>"You're hero was a beta"

Get the fuck out shithead

Jealousy is a plague of self insecurity. Toughen up princess. Everyones cringy.

Hate to tell you bro, he was a cocktail of insecurities, to the point where he got fake tans and possibly even a jaw implant.

Stay mirin

She's not attractive

Veeky Forums is a cocktail of insecurities you moron

He was emblematic of this place and still achieved fame, hence becoming its God

be autistic over something better than Veeky Forums "culture"

also on the off chance you actually happen to be autistic/aspie, don't let this thread get you down, it's a bunch of people dicking around

Nice cope. Stay mirin.

I never said it wasn't, just don't look up to this guy as an all confident chad alpha male when he was just a scared boy in a big boys body.

Are you being this retarded m8. Learn the difference between your and you're and then you can say who is beta.

Is this a troll or do you not understand the lengths to which ironic memeing is engaged in on this site. I'm sure some autistic channers legit fell for it, but he was always a healthy dose of satire
>U mirin?
Lol it's a funny ass catchphrase from an idiot character like Ricky Bobby
>Ya ain't first you're last
You aren't supposed to take these characters advice seriously.

>dat hover hand