How the fuck do you stop sleeping on your belly?

how the fuck do you stop sleeping on your belly?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
jneurosci.org/content/35/31/11034.short
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't lie in your belly

This. Also don't wake up on your belly.

take sleeping pills and lay on your back.

sleep on the couch

you don't. bad sleep, bad dreams, you will look like a mess

This is the only way I can sleep.
On my side hurts my shoulder, and on my back just keeps me inexplicably awake all night.

Fall asleep on your back
Internalize the idea that sleeping on your stomach is not what you want to do.

If your body physically wants/needs to or you have some subconscious need to sleep on your stomach then there really is not much you can do.

I tried falling asleep on my back last night. I just sat there feeling gross because I was already very tired. The moment I flipped to my stomach there was a massive sense of relief and I felt like I could finally relax and fall asleep.

Just how bad is it to sleep on your stomach? I've fucked my body up pretty badly sitting on my ass all day every day for the last decade so at this point I'm not sure sleeping on my back would change much.

stack pillow walls to prop you on your side

You want to sleep on your side or on your back. Your side will help properly align your spine.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
jneurosci.org/content/35/31/11034.short

OP, I have slept almost exclusively on my back my entire life. You may not realize the toll it takes on your neck and possibly your shoulders. It takes discipline to constantly will yourself to sleep on your back. I haven't slept on my stomach in over a year after having slept like that for 20-some years. I don't know of its totally worth it, though, but I can't go back because it taxes my neck too much now.

Slept on my FRONT my entire life, not my back until recently.

Wait,there really are people who find belly sleeping comfortable ?

Jesus i tried it once i felt like fucking suffocating and my neck hurt like a bitch like where am i supposed to put my face ?

Back sleeping is so much better wtf

I just put in rain sounds from youtube and I fall asleep almost instantly on any side.

but sleeping on my side kills my shoulders, and thus, my neck gets taken down too. sleeping on back hurts lower back. Sleep on stomach sucks because your head is turned too far and it's bad for your neck.

How the fuck am I suppose to sleep?!

There are pictures in there about how you can lay comfortably.

I sleep sort of on my side/on my belly

puts my shoulder into a really weird position and tends to pinch the nerves a lot

Just sleep on your side bro.

Every single time I sleep on my back I get sleep paralysis

I snore when sleeping on my back, how can I prevent this?

You literally just force yourself to sleep on your back.

You lay there on your back no matter what. It will feel weird, and you might bit get any sleep the first couple of nights, but eventually you will be so exhausted that you will pass out. Within 2-3 weeks it will feel weird to sleep any other way.

Why the fuck should I stop sleeping on my belly?
Please explain.

Is it bad to sleep on your belly?

>You want to sleep on your side
goodbye shoulders

>B-BUT MUH KENYANS!

Why dont you google it instead of reacting negatively to something you dont understand?

Take sleeping and pills then jump off a bridge

I just recently started sleeping on my back, It's not natural to me yet but if I take some melatonin and keep the blue light down it's not so bad. I need a pillow barricade to prevent me from moving around in my sleep.

Also I reduced the amount of pillows my head rests on and that made another huge different in terms of back pain. I thought it might of been my lifting techniques but I think it was the way I was sleeping

only time I sleep on my stomach is when I wake up and have to pee but don't want to get up because my alarm goes off in a half hour anyways

>This

Good taste, friend

>Trying to sleep on my back
>Holding my hands together over my stomach (2 in pic)
>Can't fall asleep because I'm afraid I'll die in my sleep posing like that

fuck you

Only way i can sleep is on my back otherwise my arms are in the way

This

I feel like a fucking retarded vampire or some shit when I lay on my back in bed. Don't know how people sleep like this

I sleep like picture 3,crossed hands and shit but i take the sheets inside my hands,i feel so comfy,like a fucking baby.

Same here user. Also I've only slept with my head facing one way so now my neck is very flexible one way but not the other

my mother was a stomach sleeper until she got pregnant with (me). Now she's backsleeper masterrace and I got left behind.

I used to sleep with my head and arms over the side of the bed, then I would tuck my arms in between the two mattresses like I was hugging it. now I sleep stock still on my back on a cot. the firmness is great for my spine.

I did and could no reason not to.
Just because some idiot talks about your spine? I'm sleeping like this for over two decades and no problems.

>hurrrrr i'm 22 years old and i can sleep on my tummy no problem teehee!
>that means it's a good idea for all six billion spines in the world teehee!

Kill yourself seriously you fucking mong

>not being a badass vampire

Dude, are you retarded?
I aks why I should not sleep on my belly. You say I should google it.
I google it and find no reason not to, just some bullshit. Now you say people are different.
I guess you answered my question.

Can't sleep on my back. Glutes are too developed.

You "found no reason not to?" Sounds more like you just disregarded things you don"t want to hear, because even the first page of results is riddled with information on how sleeping on your stomach puts excess pressure on your neck and back.

So i'll conclude this by once again calling you a mong and telling you to commit suicide. Have a great day faggot.

>tfw drooling
How do I stop it

Sleep on your back retard

How the fuck is lying down putting pressure on your neck and back?
You sleep how you feel comfortable with. This is one of the stupidest threads I've seen in a long time here.

The only reason I could think of is your extreme gynecomastia. If your huge tits are causing you such problems I'm sorry, user. Like you said, people are different.

Swallow more dumbass

>sleep on back crew
>no pillow crew
>sleep with hands on the bed crew
>don't move during sleep crew
I don't think it gets much higher test than that t b h

I had to put cream on my face to clear up my acne, now I no longer sleep on my belly. I sleep either on my back or on my side clutching the unused pillows.

OP's pic looks like this chick just ripped a nasty one while a dude was tongue punching her asshole.

I only drool when I'm sick and my nose is stuffed up so I have to keep my mouth open, makes my beard all crusty :(
Try clearing your nose and breathing through it while trying to fall asleep.

like this

sleep tight doggo

>The only reason I could think of is your extreme gynecomastia. If your huge tits are causing you such problems I'm sorry, user. Like you said, people are different.
Obliterated.

Sleep tight doggo

I can't sleep on my back. tfw every time i sleep on my back i have the same dream and stop breathing

Usually an older man, with grey hair and i can barely see his face but he is choking me and trying to suck the life out of me, tfw. can't sleep on my back ever

I used to sleep on my stomach when I was a kid but haven't since. Kinda miss it, don
t knock a good thing.

Is there anything I can put under my back that's a bit smaller than a pillow? My body is naturally bottom heavy (bust:36 waist:25 hips:45) sand sleeping on anything other than my stomach makes my back and shoulders hurt pretty bad. Suggestions?

sleep tight doggo

sleep tight doggo

I have been sleeping on my belly with 2 pillows for my head. Is that bad ?

Sleeping in your back is proven to give you sex dreams. Why stop user?

sleep tight doggo

It's physically impossible for me to sleep in a position other than on my back, I don't even know how people can sleep any other way

>I'M BLIND! MY PRAYERS HAVE FINALLY BEEN ANSWERED! Oh, wait, my hands are just glued to my face.

how can you even sleep on your belly without your chin/neck being uncomfortable? have fun getting easily buttraped brahs.

All those who still have problems:

When you still on your back your spine still isn't comfortable enough. For myself I found that to resolve this issue I needed to put a normal pillow right underneath my knees. This way the back is somehow realigned and comfy. Easier to fall asleep.

Try it and let me know if it fixed it for you too.

fpbp as always

What's wrong with sleeping on your stomach

I usually sleep on my back. I found that its the pressure on the front of my body that helped me to sleep. To gain this pressure back I would pile cloths I wasn't wearing on me before I would go to sleep. I did this until I could comfortably sleep on my back.

On a side note, I also sleep on the floor. Any other anons do that?

I bought a twin size memory foam pad from costco, sleep on that on the floor now. Its like three inches thick and super comfy, first couple days my backnand shouldersnhurt but now ive been getting the best sleep i can remember. Sucks having to roll it up.and stuff into the closet or under my bed every morning though. King size bed for when i have company, them private comfy sleeps on a little bed when im alone.