Another day wasted on Veeky Forums

>Another day wasted on Veeky Forums

I just came to the realization that life is passing me by while I spend my time on a website I don't even enjoy talking to people I will never meet and who don't improve my life in any way.

You just realized this? Seems like you just realize this every day when you make this thread.

Then leave?

I don't know about you guys, but I spend a max of 30 minutes here and then leave. Everything is alright in moderation. Learn some self-control.

I spend a decent amount of time on here but I figure this is just the free time others would spend watching TV or playing video games so this is ironically more productive

I live my life normally otherwise

My job is so boring that 6 out of 8 hours every day are spent on Veeky Forums instead of working. I wish there was more for me to do so that I could feel productive

>most of the people you talk to on here will go out of their to make you feel bad just for fun and you're still stuck here out of habit

>have been coming here since freshman year of high school

>will be 24 this year

Imagine if you had a friend who would constantly call you a dirty Jew nigger and tell you why things you enjoy are shit, and always complain or ask retarded questions

Would you still be friends with him?

This is Veeky Forums

lately i've been thinking of just not coming back. maybe my life would improve maybe not. i think there's something to gain from not seeing the thoughts of the unapologetic shitlords who frequent this site, every day all the time. Veeky Forums is a husk of its former self anyway, original content is incredibly rare and you're scrolling past countless rehashed threads to find it. this website is a shithole and the mods enforce whatever rules they want to

Honestly its a total waste of time.

Even tumblr and reddit are better... For the sole reason you CAN FILTER CONTENT.

On Veeky Forums you must skim through the bullshit to get to what you want. On reddit you can set the website up in such a way you only get exactly the information you care about.

If I want to learn about steroids I can just read peoples threads, and know that shitposters adding "Steroids are for gays" are banned. If I want to learn about technology I don't need to skim through 50 threads about retarded memes like on /g/ I can get fed the exact info I want.

Fuck this shitty website. It fails on every count. There isn't a single thing this site does better than another one, minus being a place where you can post whatever you want and then reset your router for new IP and go again with no consequence.

when i think about it i don't even have a reason for coming here, it's almost entirely a subconscious zombie habit that ends up consuming hours of my time that could have been spent doing literally anything else. i cant even believe that i'm actually used to having to select all images with streets signs or store fronts. Veeky Forums totally sold out and the site only got worse. japanese moot even said in october that the website cant financially sustain itself so it's on borrowed time. maybe i'll fuck off to 7chan like everyone else who was around in 2008

This dude.

>I'm ACTUALLY spending my fucking LIMITED TIME talking to random people, and selecting fucking pictures of pizzas to post just to read back why I'm a fucking nigger or why my preference in something is for faggots

I'm spending my time, I'll never get back, doing something I don't enjoy and offers me nothing.

Holy shit

fuck it, i'm glad we could have this little chat. our paths have a near 0% chance of crossing again in any way whatsoever, but i wish you luck in your life. i'm going to let this website sink to the bottom of the ocean where it belongs. you should too. go out and live and never think about this cesspool or the malignant ass people that inhabit it. this is user signing off for good
>i wish i spent more time arguing with anonymous retards

said no one ever

I'll see you on the flip side... B-bro...

take care of yourself

dw you'll get bored of this sit once you realize its the same meme's everydat

I've been on Veeky Forums since almost the beginning.
It might be time to give this place up. I see what it does to people and how it affects people.
And what it's done to me.

It might be time to leave.

tfw enjoy talking to anons more that people irl

I'm here for 12 years by now

nice blog

I'm addicted to this place like it's a drug

I just can't leave. When I'm not on Veeky Forums I wish I was on Veeky Forums, I can't even watch TV or play vidya without wishing I was browsing here instead

But the thing is i don't actually enjoy coming here, it's like some Stockholm syndrome shit

oh just fuck off already either "waste" your time here laughing, like me laughing at you or just fuck off christ