Red Pill me on Preworkouts

Hey guys, red pill me on preworkout powders. Is it bad for you? I feel no energy to go to the gym after work if I don't take it and I like the tingly feelings in my hands.

Are there any alternatives to preworkouts?

Is there a healthy good preworkout that you like to take?

Am I stupid as fuck?

Btw im taking c4 pic related as my preworkout at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitacost.com/aro-vitacost-black-series-pre-workout-concentrate-pink-lemonade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C4 is retarded sugar+caffeine
Get some BCAA to take during workout
If need of energy take caffeine pills or coke which one you can afford

I just make my own

Do you have any specific caffeine pill or bcaa brand that I should get?

Literally on Amazon right now ready to buy whatever you tell me to

C4 is indeed trash. I use this preworkout from Wal Mart. Its only $15 called Six Star Explosion and gets me lit. Favorite brand of BCAA is called All Day BCAA. 4 scoops in a gallon of water and youll have energy to blow.

I just looked it up on amazon. Is it the Rich Piana "all day you may"? haha

Let me grab it from my car and ill take a pic for you.

Never mind. Thats the one. Lemon Lime is my favorite flavor but none are bad.

Caffeine pill get the cheapest one at your local pharmacy. paying for it alot is a waste coz it is still caffeine. and for the bcaa, everybrand has it up and downs but take one that is specific for during workout as it will help you fuel during your working and not just pumping you before

Cool thanks a lot user! I also have another question about caffeine pills.

How many am i supposed to take if its 200mg a pill before a workout?

How long does it take to start working, so in other words, when should i take it before my workout? 20 min before?

I use acg30. 60 servings for 35$ and it doesn't fuck you up. I'm sensitive to stimulants, but work 5am to 3pm. Gives me just enough energy to plow through my workout, but doesn't keep me up at night.
Also the pink lemonade is pretty tasty.

vitacost.com/aro-vitacost-black-series-pre-workout-concentrate-pink-lemonade

This is what I use, works great. Supposedly all natural but fuck if I know anything about that,,

see if you have tolerance to caffein, if you drink coffee, energy drink or sodas you will need more. if you dont drink any check out how much caffeine a can of monster has and take the same quantity 5 to 30 minutes before workout. everyone has different absorption rate. also always stay hydrated

Thanks a lot user!

And thanks to everybody else that replied to my thread.

CHEERS MATES AND HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY.

LETS ALL DO SOME ACID AND GO HIKING

200 mg is basically an energy drink.

Hahahahah user get the acid and meet me at the mountain!

Some preworkouts are pretty much just caffiene and some have some extra stuff. I've been taking legion pulse which isn't the cheapest but I feel like it works great.

Some people make their own preworkout with caffiene, beta alanine, and creatine but if you're not poor the convenience might be worth it to you. even the most expensive preworkouts are under $2 a serving.

C4 is very good. ignore the fat, bitchy, manlet retards who just want to pontificate because they don't like things that are well known/popular and would rather talk about their little hipster PWO horse shit with a bunch of "proprietary blends".

fat, bitchy, manlet retards spotted.

I take C4 as well and enjoy it.

It's pretty shit m8. It's cheap though.

>OP here

Just ordered 3 100 count 200 mg caffeine tablets Prolab

Just ordered Bulk Supplements BCAA Powder from amazon. (has over 5 thousand reviews and is 4.5/5 stars)

I've heard caffeine with ginseng is a healthier choice if anything.

I personally stay away from it, even coffee, cus of fear of addiction and or dependency.

I used to take C4 but now i just buy shitty diet energy drinks for half the price, i get the same caffiene/energy buzz without all the tingly sensation and small amount of creatine you get in C4

inb4 "first sip of the day" meme? haha

I just put dmaa powder in my coffee. Two scoops if I want to really go tunnel vision mode. Chucked yohimbe into that mix and I was sweating nicely.

Have a sip

The only good preworkouts are the ones with DMAA

narc 2k16 hits me everytime tb h

Legion Athletics Pulse is the best preworkout. Period.
It's pretty hardcore though so start out with something light first
I also would just not take preworkout if you can, it can get you addicted to caffeine and other shit and that's not fun
>info

just stick to coffee and you will be good imo
also coffee > caffeine pills