What's the best beer for a friday cheat day?

What's the best beer for a friday cheat day?
Only want three or four.
Been eight weeks without a cheat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5PItDrtjOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Deschutes fresh squeezed
>Founders citra lager
>Guinness nitro
>Lost coast sour
There are 4 quality examples of different types. Treat yoself muh man

A nice merlot is my go to tipple

>Merlot
>Nice
Can you be more pleb? Also op said beer.

Karhu or Olvi should do the trick

if not then just go with Jaloviina

Where do you live?

youtube.com/watch?v=W5PItDrtjOA

Try a Bock or a IPA, go for expensive ones. Lots of variety, strong taste, you can drink them slow since you're not drinking that many.

Guinness or kill yourself

Cool Irish water-beer meme bo

I like Bells Two-Hearted

what's best low cal / carb beer?

Lol faggot thinks in terms of cheat days instead of just balancing everything out

Dogfish head ipa

this. Guinness has the GOAT flavor/low-cal ratio

kys my man

Guinness draught is bitter fucking water. Extra stout is good, but fuck draught.

Are you bent on beer, or are there other options?
I dig lambic ales from Cantillon. They're sour as fuck, but I like them. Brewers I like are:

>Cantillon
>Dogfish Head
>Arrogant Bastard
>Dieu du Ciel
>Bellwood Brewery
>Sommersby

Arrogant Bastard is made by stone

What are y'alls go to shit beer? I get nice stuff out occasionally, but when I wanna drink at home I'll just down a sixer of miller like 16 oz. Gets me where I need to go without getting too fucked up.

Whiskey or vodka, water back.

Went to stone brewery last weekend. Had a blast.

A 40 oz of Hurricane from 7-eleven.

>sixer

i unironically drink at least 12 beers every friday and saturday night. sometimes more

step it up

>not drinking every day
lmao pussy faggot

Tecate, but might not stay cheap for long...

GOAT

>no pickle back
Stay pleb
High life or grainbelt

>pickle
>pleb

Yeah, all the kids are doing it for 5 years now, so it's totes patrician.

Enjoy your whiskey or don't bother drinking it. Might as well dump it into a coke at that point.

Golden Monkey if you like wheats

You think people just started drinking pickle juice 5 years ago? I was mostly talking about the vodka, but pickles are a 10/10 drinking snack.

That depends on where you are, and whether you want a "good" beer, or just and ok normie beer like a Guiness. Here's a couple of ones I like:

>anything from The Lost Abbey brewery
>Brother Thelonius beer
>Stone Brewery Xocoveza

You only wanna drink 3 or 4?

Victory Storm King
Dogfish Head 90 Minute
Green Flash Dia de los Serranos
Lagunitas Brown Sugga

Steel Reserve. If I'm going to choke down shit beer then in going to make sure it's efficient. Squeeze half a lime into a tall boy and it doesn't taste too bad.

But usually I'll opt for cheap vodka (10-13 bucks a handle) over shit adjuncts any day. More booze, cheaper, and much easier to make palatable. Just cold water, lime, and vodka makes for a surprisingly refreshing drink, and hydrates you at the same time.

2 stella
2 hoegaarden

have a 40oz, its the perfect dose.

Stone makes nice beers.

The beer you brewed with your own two hands

> cheat day!
> drinks cheap gross booze

Wut

a bottle of wine

Seconded

>Was about to enjoy my brew today
>Didn't attach co2 hose quite right last week
>It's all flat
Fucking wanna kill myself I'm such a disappointment to myself and those around me.

Cobra, Rolling Rock, and Mickeys.

Shiiiiit I remember when I was 17. Two 40s, a dub sack, and skyrim and me an da homies were set for the evening.

seconding the dogfish head and brown sugga

should be able to get those at any bottle shop, but telling us what state you're in OP would really help us out.

I once dropped a tupperware container full of jambalaya for work and that was the most disappointed I've been. I can't imagine what you're going through.

I bottle conditioned mine. It turned out most delicious. Coffee porter.

The most delicious.

>Three Floyds Zombie Dust
Pale Ale. Super flavorful, strong grapefruit. My absolute favorite.

This

Guiness Extra Stout

This is a good list. plz add Sierra Nevada Bigfoot

Pseudo sue is better and easier to get. Fuck three floyds

Four Loko with half a can of sips.

>Fresh Squeezed

Ma nigga

Either Colt 45 or Steel Reserve

Does it really kill gains. It's been the hardest part of dieting. It's literally killing me lmao ipa was my life blood. Is it that big a deal to have one a day if it fits my calories and I still.hit my macros

This is like crack. Good luck finding it anywhere. My dad brings some from indy every now and then. It's almost worth the 3 hour drive

Draft Yuengling

c as c a d e

l a g e r

I will literally just drink either White Rajah or Citramax and have the same or better quality beer wherever the fuck I want to in Ohio.

Home brew or just kegorator

Troegenator Double Bock

>obviously never had zombie dust
Shit is cash. Also love white rajah and old 21 by brew kettle. And OH

when it comes to shit beer for the sake of getting good and crocked, just nab however many 40oz steel reserves.

cheap, tastes like sugary piss and gets you *drunk*.

Alcohol literally slows muscle growth, ruins your micro balance, and decreases test. It's the last drug you want to associate with if you want gainz. If you're serious about bodybuilding then you won't drink alcohol.

If you're into it and live in the proper legal state I recommend smoking weed instead, so long as you have the discipline to not fuck up your diet.

Good choice.

Joke's on you, I unironically worked for 2 years at a really nice craft beer bar/store in Northeast Ohio. I got to try so many good brews, and while yeah Three Floyd's stuff is really good, there's no reason for people to go apeshit over it like they do, when plenty of local beers are as good or better than stuff they make.

The only reason you like it so much is because it's so rare.

No 3 Floyd's is shit. Zombie dust is pretty fucking good. Haven't had a single other one of their beers that was good

What have you actually had by them?

No I'm serious about weight loss and looking decent and being overall more healthy through diet exercise and cardio. I'm definitely not out here to be the biggest in the gym or do any sort of competitions. Just love beer.

Nigga what are you thinking when you're trying to be "healthy" and drinking beer at the same time? What part of beer sounds healthy to you? Just drop drugs off altogether if that's all you're after and only drink at social events.

Gumball head, alpha king, I believe dreadnought or something iipa, space station middle finger, and zombie dust. I'm sure they have other ones that are good. Alpha king is just ok

Honningbrew mead

If you are in Texas, try out Hopadillo by Karbach, or if you are rich, anything by Jester King

Yeast and water and hops and barley. All healthy items. All good things. I know I know I'm trying here to save it for just social occasions. Hey if you know where i started out its lot better. I'm down to maybe 5 days a week. But only 1 beer. Maybe addiction lmao

It's liquid sugar

Try apocalypse cow or moloco if you see them. Both are delicious.

>What are y'alls go to shit beer?

Not too smart, are you?

OK

Will do I'll keep my eye out except I haven't been to liquor store in like a month. Fucking diet shit

this desu
I had zombie dust for the first time not that long ago.
it was great, but not worth the finagling to get it.

>i unironically drink at least 12 beers

How does one ironically drink 12 beers? You might need a dictionary.

Wine is better. Beer is great but way to calorically dense unless you like light beer