Fat Hate/Fat Stories

Post em if you got em. Have some fresh OC.
>tfw as an ex dancer this tiggers the fuck out of me
instagram.com/p/BPx_riRj1bI/?taken-by=worldwideballet

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNphX8Hj0nI/?taken-by=worldwideballet
youtube.com/watch?v=qY3iExEYr7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw a fat people hate is getting no love in Veeky Forums

I have a decent amount of shit on my laptop I can bump for now.

bumpo

One more OP bump. I feel like this will come around in a bit.

To be fair her friends did forget about her. Not much you can do about that even if you're thin.

Man, she must have one hell of a personality for him to stick around if she is 220lbs
Unless the bitch is 6'0 she is huge

Also what's so infuriating about the dancing? is it that she doesn't stay in one spot?

>be Veeky Forums 23 year old happa
>have fat twin brother who is a tranny
>drinking with him one night at home alone
>starts getting touchy and asking me about my sex life
>"You're so ripped user, you must get lots of girls" etc
>eventually his hand glides over my crotch and he smiles at me
>Despite being nearly Zyzz mode my autism means I've only fucked prostitutes
>Hornyness makes me just kind of "meh" and figure may as well fuck him
>After we fuck he thinks we're in some kind of relationship
>Can't comprehend how fucked up this situation is
>Ended up moving overseas to escape him

If you watch her turn her leg doing the turning is bent (it's suppose to be straight even if you're not en pointe), her arms are flopping all over the place and even though you are suppose to move a bit while you turn she's all over the place. Compare to this.

instagram.com/p/BNphX8Hj0nI/?taken-by=worldwideballet

Another former dancer here. She's not even in full relevé, her leg is nowhere near high enough, and her entire upper body is just appalling. I'm fucking triggered.

?

J...just like my animes!

>im double the standard size for a costume, but m-muh boobs
No. Fuck off, you fat cunt. The minute you take your bra off to lie down, those shits are flopping right to your armpits. I hate this excuse.

>people werent paying attention to me at a party that was intended for my friend
God I want to kick this bitch's teeth in

>Mod tries to type hugs
>accidentally types huge
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

>XS - 3X
>Small fats not included

I see

>life threatening

>there was about 20 of us
herewego.jpg

>thin privilege is having your boyfriend threat you with break up
>the privilege
>is having the threat of breakup
they're gettin sloppy

what the fuck

These are among my favorite. They always portray the fact that they're fat as some kind of heroic struggle, through insurmountable odds and immense personal sacrifice they got really fat. The self delusion is hilarious to me

To be fair it's possible she had lost a shit load of weight in the first pic by being bulimic, in which case the 2nd pic is probably more healthy since you're not throwing up multiple times a day.

Still a fat fuck whale tho

youtube.com/watch?v=qY3iExEYr7w

To be able to spin that much weight around that many times is sort of impressive in its own way

From fat to obese, ok.

>63kg to 100kg
Looks like me during my freshman year. Thank Jesus I'm back to normal again. Fat people are gross.

>may as well fuck him

>Be 110kg 180cm fatfuck
>Start getting life in order
>See tag of shirt one day
>It's 2XXL and it's a small fit on me
Brehs this feel

Mate you'd be surprised the fucked up shit that goes on when you live on an Island with only 400 people.

Where do you live user?

Stewart Island, it's the small island at the bottom of New Zealand.

New Zealand looks great, but how do the locals take to fat neets like me? Maori chicks are thicc

Maori chicks are only gonna get thicker through life until they are inevitably just fat

That's why you pump and dump

Maori that live in the city are generally nice people, they identify more as Kiwi than Maori and parents are almost always hard workers etc. It'd be hard to find one that isn't at least 1/4 white. Doubt they'd care if you're a fat neet so long as you're fun to be around.

Polynesians are kind of hit or miss. They can also be bros like Maori, but you also get some that look up to nigger culture in the states. Really depends on the area they live.

Rural Maori can be dangerous as fuck. There are a lot of gangs, and north of Auckland they can be really violent.

South Island has very few Maori's though, it's almost all white. When Europeans came there were few Maori living here so we took it over quickly. It was the most populated Island for a Century because we had endless wars trying to take over the North Island which was much more densly populated.

Are you guys girls or just fags?

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Can't I be both

>fat girl bragging about fat girl boobs

yeugh

TUMBLING DOWN

grills who hate fatties. sick and tired of being called a skinny female dog just because I'm slender and strong and don't have huge, dimpled skinsacks of crisco dangling off my body randomly like "muh real womyn!"

Fat women are indistinguishable from autogynephiliac troons anyway.

>large fats
>small fats
>death fats

It's like Dr. Suess world.

This is what fatties actually believe is a real woman, born with xx chromosomes.

This is what fat SJWs will have you believe are real women, both born XY, the one on the right a poo-in-loo pajeet.

Latinfag here. Watching that video made me sad that my """rondes""" will never be as beautiful and clean as that. I can't even do a double spin without falling over. Pls teach me glorious ballet master race

>at least I can wiggle my hips

I hate life

It's only Hamerican SJW trannies who think they're attractive weighing as much as a rhino. Asian trannies have the decency to try and look pretty.

Also former dancer

I think its great that shes exercising and all, and i dont thing that having a bad form is that much of a problem here. I mean sure its not perfect, but i dont think those other girls do these moves perfectly. its just an after school activity

BUT
if she wants to get serious with dancing she just got to lose all that weight, theres no way around it. Maybe buzzfeed would make a vid with her but that would be the top of her career.

Also ballet is supposed to be graceful and shit, and this is anĂ­thing but that

You always know they're not happy being fat because they do all these things to appear skinnier like sucking in their cheeks, striking odd poses, and wearing concealing clothing.

>be me
>going out to friends birthday party at some restaurant
>following usual Veeky Forums diet, guess it's time for cheating this evening
>get some curry chicken soup for starters
>some nice, extra hot/spicy pizza all washed down with 2 beers
>even finishing last 2 bites of GF plate
>across me 2 planets looking at me amazed
>"oh user, we didn't think someone looking like you could eat all that food"
>"nah, I just felt like it today and I only had some small lunch
>"Really user? Well you probably are one of those people that can eat whatever they want and don't gain any weight"
>"uuhm, no, I actually track and care what I eat most of the time so I can get something like this once in a while"
>"ohh..."

Their look on their faces Veeky Forums
They waited for some magical answer or anything else that might could prove them right because they "can't" lose weight or maybe thought I take some wonderpills

Sadly it only lasted for some seconds before all the coping-mechanisms kicked in with "well, I can't help it, I get hungry soon after breakfast at my way to work, teehee" and other fattie delusions

lmao I've got simpsons playing in the background and the theme tune started to play as she started spinning

We shouldn't ever accept Muslims or fatties, mock them both if you see any

Huh, did not expect this

So that's two dudes who decided to pretend to be women in order to get some lesbo pussy and who ended up fucking another dude playing to be a woman?

AOL cyber sex memed itself into reality.

Real lesbians won't fuck them because they're insane and are usually rocking several mental illnesses at once, so they need to find a crazy bastard of their own kind to get some pity frankenpussy.

Good pasta

And the one on the right is 52, while the pajeet is only 22 and trying to get a green card. The 52 year old dickless wonder didn't tell pajeet their marriage isn't legal, and now pajeet is in trouble with immigration and will be send back to its designated poo street in Mumbai.

degenerates.

From what I understand most lesbians REALLY aren't sexually attracted to cock or people who once had cock. There are of course exceptions, but by and large lesbians don't fuck trannies because lesbians like pussy, and trannies will never ever have a real vagina.
There's also the fact that most trannies are not particularly pleasant to be around long term, as mental illnesses tend to be co morbid

>this was over ten years ago

You can stop marching forward now, time.

We should just send this to every (straight) feminist landwhale we see.

11 years old. Let that sink in

DAE LE TIME GOES FORWARD FUCK IM OLD XD

Guarantee I lift more than you
>calf gains
>not doing ballet
pick one

Please kill yourself

>please kill yourself
>The redditors saying dae im old le time is ok though

Wow. How do I get to be so super special and superior to everyone? You must be really popular because you don't care about anything!

He died 5 years ago

Not what I said cuckboy

>uses all caps and XD
>calling literally anyone else a cuck

Do Redditors actually say that? I don't think so.
Also ridiculising someone else for browsing a different web is stupid.

every time.

>I don't understand I'm being mocked
Redditors do say that and so do 4tards

Brand New's "Your Favorite Weapon" came out when I was 17 years old. I heard the song "Soco Amaretto Lime" the other day and spent the rest of the night depressed as fuck.

>I'm gonna stay 18 forever
>you're just jealous 'cause we're young and in love
>your stomach's filled up but you're starved for conversation
>you're spending all your nights all alone in your bed
>and you're tearing up your photos 'cause you want to forget it's over

Fuck you, Jesse Lacey.
Fuck you, time.

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

you didnt have to tell me that. Thats one of my fav albums. growing up sucks.

LOL that subtle shop on the bottom left

there there little retard, it's over

Jesus mate, what's with the anger, please don't say this is how you're in real life around other people.

>I-if I call him a retard that means he is xD because I'm too stupid to understand how Veeky Forums works

I get this annoyed in real life if I hear circlejerking about how le time moves forward woah XD

Enough

Underrated

Let's get back to laughing at fatties

>how Veeky Forums works

Fucking hell..

not an argument

You're going on /r/cringe buddy! xD

> Fat but claims to have great boobs
Every time

>out with friendos on the town
>drinking beer smoking pot etc.
>stop at mcdonalds to eat
>have munchies and since i always diet and count is okay to cheat
>get two big macs, large fries, large coke
>eat it all
>"wow user, how do you eat like that and stay in such good shape"
>i reply "i don't usually eat this much i track my calories every day I'm just cheating today"
>they think I'm lying to cover up my "secret"
>they stop talking to me after that night
>tfw lost friends because I don't gorge myself daily

Shhhhh... shhh... it's okay baby

fat women tits are the equivalent to the abs of a malnourished 12 year old boy.

haha got me :PPP XDDDD epic ownage user

Her ass and thighs look like Zyzz's abs.