Are chads likely to be related to stacys?

People seem to see my sister as a Stacy but not me as a Chad. Did I lose the genetic lottery dice roll?

Women are born; men are made.

Women literally take up space and look pretty. That's all it takes to be a Stacy. Chad is Chad because he's the captain of the football team who wins the big game and then celebrates by fucking a pizza.

Then he starts his own software company and sells it for $30M.

>Women are born; men are made.
Damn, I am fully torqued right now after hearing that

The man has a point
It doesnt take much for a woman to be fuckable, just dont be too fat and dont act disgusting
You can fail as a woman but you need to put effort in to do this

Gods greatest gift to men is that we can improve and strive towards perfection

There is always a runt of the litter

Basically this. The cutoff for Stacy is much lower than the cutoff for Chad. That being said, men can improve themselves quite a lot more and for longer than women, so it kind of evens out.

Women have inherent biological value. Men have none. Basically what said.

My personal theory is that the sex of the first born will always get the better deal. Among the siblings I know just about all of the first borns are the more attractive ones, or at least another sibling of the same sex as the first born will be the most attractive of the bunch. If a girl is born first her brothers will be effeminate. If a boy is born first his sister(s) will be butch.

Two of my friends are first born and considered good looking by women, and both of their sisters are almost as tall as them and overall too bulky/wide for women.

Another friend is quite effeminate looking and the other day I met his older sister - she's a drop dead gorgeous female version of him, very feminine features, soft skin etc.

I can think of other examples and more importantly I can't think of one counter-example (where a younger sibling of different sex than the first-born looks best).

You've misinterpreted the genetic lottery meme. It doesn't even mean that some families are blessed with height/dick size/aesthetics. It just means that some people have it. I never really understood why this meme exists. Sure your appearance is chosen at random, big deal everyone has known it for centuries, but do we need a whole fucking meme devoted to underlining that single fact? I mean think about how absurd that is: an entire subculture has been created around the shocking fact that some people are above average, and some are below average. Talk about stating the obvious.

this works out for me. im not super girly looking, but im not manly at any rate

>Sure your appearance is chosen at random

No, it isn't. Who told you this?

I think there's some reason for that having to do with the way the first born child influences the mothers body or some shit to almost purposefully fuck over the next child through hormones.

I honestly can't remember where I read that and it could be utter bullshit but just some food for thought.

But I'm first born and have better facial aesthetics than my little brother. He has a goofy looking face and weird looking eye brows, shitty eye sight. But he's also 5'10. and I'm 5'7 so I guess I got cucked in the end.

horry shit this is some psuedo science shit but it checks out man it checks out.

>I have three older sisters, all pretty attractive
>Only been described by girls as beautiful or gorgeous in terms of compliments
Fuck m8 I guess this is true

>the faggot squinted his way through young adulthood
chad conspiracy exposed everyone. you think all these chads don't clench their jaws/squint every waking moment. think again. most people are every bit as insecure as you.

Theory poster here, I also remember this but zero details and I didn't want to be that "some study I can't cite shows" guy.

>fuck over the next child through hormones.
See i think this could really only be true if the next child was of a different sex, my older brother is shorter than both me and my younger brother and my younger brother is the best looking of the bunch of us. I'm the middle child and im the tallest and the smartest of the three of us.

what happens to twins who are of different genders?
In my case, me and my brother are probably around the same rating physically wise (5), but I look feminine and he looks masculine.

>But he's also 5'10. and I'm 5'7 so I guess I got cucked in the end.
first born son here and im an asthmatic manlet at 5'10.
my little brother is about 6' even and no asthma but shit eye sight.

Yeah honestly it's probably just luck of the draw for same sex siblings. Though me and my brother are pretty matched intellectually speaking. He's a bit of a retard but I attribute that to him being 4 years younger.

Interesting. I would have guessed twins would TEND to turn out androgynous but I don't know any twins, at least not any different-sex twins. Just logically, you can't both achieve your full potential at the same time, the hormones during pregnancy can at best be "fair" to both. I would guess.

Some genetic combinations look good only for one sex, while others seem to work for both. You could look like your sister and be considered faggoty or ugly whereas guys would want to fuck your sister until she bleeds.

tfw my sister and i have been told since childhood we look like twins.

tfw we are both attractive to the opposite sex

tfw all my family from my dads side have all these unique facial features and basically everyone on his side looks really similar to us. hard to explain

if I can provide for further details, perhaps so you can work on diving deeper into this theory, I'll say that :
- my brother has got the lesser ethnic gene features of the bunch, looking more similar to my parents ( brown eyes, black hair, tan skin).
- I got light hair (blond as a child, chestnut now), and green eyes ( a trait only on my father's side of the family, because there are some indo-aryan genes in the region my father is originating from).
But aesthetically wise, in terms of symmetry and composition of our features, we are somewhat similarly feminine and masculine : I have soft bone structure, oval face, bit of a slim and pointy nose, light brow bridge, he has strong brows, stubby big nose, and square jaw.
As per body type, my brother is an endomorph, at 186 cm and I am a petite mesomorph at 165cm. Maybe this data can be of help to develop the outline of a subsequent theory on the particular case of different-sex twins.

Fuck man, I walk around looking pissed off all day because I think it makes me look hotter lmao

Random question for laughs: Did your dad do endurance sports before / around the time you were conceived? I've heard cyclists have twins often.

hi there,
it's me and I assume based on your post that you and your sister are not twins, right? I am sure there must be some scientific theories as to why siblings may look like each other, even though they are not from the same "batch", do you know any explanation you can give me?
I might just do the research, I'm just curious.

Even if it did it would also make you look "unapproachable" and put you in a bad mindset for spontaneous conversations. No way it would ever pay off.

This question is not dumb at all, I will give you an answer and an insight :
My dad is a big time swimmer, he does a lot of rows when he goes to swim, literally going the distance, he's not that much of a speedster.
The insight is that for long I have been told that the genes for having twins is carried by the mother and her family, and it can skip generations sometimes. So potentially, I carry it too.

What do you mean? Your facial features are mostly random. They're based on your parents' of course, but the combination of the two make you look completely different from both. There are attractive people with unattractive children, and the other way around.

no, i was born 3 years after my sister, who is hte first born.

idk man.

i just see these familiar features to myslef and my sister in my uncles aunts and cousins on my dads side. some more than others, and my dad shares the features too. its eery because i look at myself so much these features have a very positive connotation to me in my mind

Its called sexual reproduction. Genetic diversity among offspring results in better fitness. Looking similar is just a coincidence and result of recombination.
Cmon man, this is basic biology.

Chad is born too. He relies less on looks than Stacey but he's every bit as made at birth. He had to have the right genetics to be confident and ballsy, as well as high T, lots of HGH growing up and no physical ailments. No baldness, big dick etc... You think this is learned over time?

That's really a good thing. I envy your capacity to see others through you, in a physical reminder of your family, and where you're coming from.
I am the complete opposite, I look nothing like anyone on either side of my family. I think I might have stemmed from some long recessive gene that evolved me into the aryan phenotype, while the rest of my family are dirty "shitskins" per say. I feel terrible about it because I have always been given a free ticket, and complimented on my looks in my family, even being groomed to become the next generation's matriach, while I really want to be appreciated for who I am deep down, and not my looks.

Women don't require good genes and bone structure to be considered attractive.

Take my house mate, who is a girl, for an example.

I saw her dad when she moved in. He had literally no chin, no cheekbones, small jaw, narrow shoulders, the typical low test cuck. And my housemate inherited those weak features from him. She would be an incel if she was male 100%.

But what do you know, she is banging a robust Chad right at this moment. Just fucking lol.

thanks for the explanation, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain something as basic. I was looking exactly for this type of answer, straight to the point. I also realize that I lack in knowledge in biology. Will work on that.

I never understood this.

If men like big tits, ass, hips, soft faces etc for a healthy baby, and if women want broad shoulders, square jaw, heavy brow etc, and if kids get a mix of these features, how will their kids not be weird? The girls will have some overly manly features and vice versa.

It's actually even more complicated because you don't directly get the phenotype of your parents combined, but rather genotypes they carry (ending up looking most like a grandparent or an uncle/aunt for example). But the point is it's not random in any way. Sometimes good looking people have ugly kids but it's not the norm, and it's also not normal for ugly people to have lucky good looking kids. The one thing you can look out for in a mate at least is, what weaknesses do you have in common? For instance both my parents have large noses, so I do, too. There was never any chance of me having an average or small nose. Or skin color, neither of them is pale so I was never going to be pale. You can't guess exactly how someone will turn out but you can definitely take the features the parents have in common, good and bad, and bet on those features showing in the kids.

Overall the kids will be average, which is ideal. Also the deal with sexual dimorphism is that a lot of it is due to hormones during development, not hardcoded into genes, so a mother with narrow shoulders can have a son with normal or wide shoulders as long as the dad is normal and the kid gets the right hormones during pregnancy.

Sad but true
Genetics can play a part because girls with fucked faces are less attractive than their cute counterparts but very few girls are inherently ugly to the unfuckable point

Right. Thanks for the facts

You could say the same thing about a hairy dude with blocky face, if he were a girl he would be hideous.

Also getting laid isn't exactly the goal. Do you think Chad is going to propose to this Mary?

t. Faggot who will never make it

Just play the hand your dealt, you can improve yourself so long as you choose to. I don't give a fuck what your bullshit circumstances are, it's up to you to own that shit

hi there,
I'm Based on what you're saying, regarding the chances of having a good looking feature if both your parents don't have it, I should not have existed. Surely there must be an exception to the rule, perhaps a genotype overloading the system of reproduction coming from older dna basis, I'm talking dozen of generations in the past. My theory on that comes from the fact that both my parent's original ethnicities have not been in contact with indo-aryan phenotype for the remembered past generations, however there have been clues leading to colonization era mixing, which would explain that I got the green eye- blond hair genes.
Another take would be simply that I carry a gene that my parents have, but it has simply evolved. this is the most natural way it could have happened.

I'm in a similarly weird situation
>paternal grandfather is of Polish descent
>paternal grandmother is French
>maternal grandfather is of Dutch descent
>maternal grandmother is white/red haired but is from a shitty island in the Mediterranean where Moors briefly lived 700 hundred years ago
>be me
>look middle eastern af
still the better looking among my siblings though. med/middle eastern genes are like roaches. they never die.

>Also getting laid isn't exactly the goal
Its not?

>People seem to see my sister as a Stacy but not me as a Chad.
Pretty common. Theres a much lower bar for stacies.

Wow, we're like living in each other's bizarro worlds, genetically wise!
I wonder what would happen if we mixed our genes, haha!
Maybe we'll have a chance at making the best of both worlds, like you see those mixed kids who are really beautiful!

Not him but I instinctively clench jaw, squint, and make fists whenever I'm in public. I'm a skelly with big shoulders, wear thick jackets and I honestly look mean af when I do that despite being a 5'11" manlet. That's pretty much why any of my [spoiler]three :'-([/spoiler] ex gfs spoke to me in the first place from what they've told me. Eventually I guess after a few months they realised I was a pretty friendly fag and not angry/intimidating at all, which is prolly why they left me.

my ex gf said she initially started talking to me because i looked angry and she liked hard dudes

Make no mistake, I agree with you. You can make yourself into a hell of a lot more than if you went through life as a mediocre bitch. But come on, we'll never be Chad.

ADOPTED
D
O
P
T
E
D

Not with that attitude

Everything that makes chad alpha starts from his confidence. Without that, he's just like you.

first post best post

threshold for stacey is much lower but i know chads with non-stacey sisters and vice versa

I would put this title on every fuccgirl who marries a military guy and is a wagecuck leech.

Or you could be a cuck child.
Unless you have a paternity test taken, the identity of your father is never certain.