My gym just got pic related...

My gym just got pic related. It's called a QUEENAX and they literally rearranged the entire weight room and got rid of some cable machines to make room for it.

>:(

PLZ RESPOND

How does it make you feel that they probably sunk 10-20+ grand on this bullshit?
How does it make you feel to know that this might be the reason why your gym goes under?

what are you talking about. that is gainz central.
check out that guy in the back, he is finally leaving humanity behind

YAAAAAAS SLAY QUEENAX

looks GOAT for calisthenics though which is objectively better than lifting with a barbell

People love stupid shit

>objectively
>posts an opinion
ok friend

enjoy getting fat and having 0 control over your own body weight causing you too be slow and non athletic. While you are focused on achieving a 2 plate bench press for bitch tits, i'll be impressing qt's with one arm pull ups and one arm push ups while they mire my lean ottermode physique got it fatty?

Nah he just did NOFAP.

Try harder fgt

lol
as if you cant combine both methods for ultimate gains you brain dead knuckledragger

Ill admit calisthenics typically create a perfecct ottermode, but most girls dont dig ottermode...well, most girls out of high school

>most girls don't think ottermode well most girls out of highschool
>this is what fatties actually believe
when i take off my shirt in public you won't believe the cougar stares i get stay delusional
yeah combine both you know there's a quote and it rings fairly true, the jack of all trades master of none ever heard of that quote fatty?

u got troled bro! Heh better luck next time kid

someone has way too much time on their hands.
sorry about your parents divorce man, it clearly did a number on your self-esteem.

New age liberal garbage don't give in

>people on fit think there is no option other than fat or skinny bitch

Fucking new years faggots just train

>girls girls

Get lean and then get big fatass. Lean and big. The dream. CMON

Looks like they are trying to copy that TRX fad.

for a second i thought he was doing a maltese and was really fucking impressed
then i realized he had his legs supported by ropes too and now im just wondering what the fuck he's doing

Some kind of bodyweight flys maybe?

kekked

those kinds of things are hella good for working bodyweight and improving overall balance and core stability,
try using them as part of your warm up sets and they'll work wonders
now getting more than 4 of them for a gym is just plain retarded, because the only people that will be using them effectively are gymnasts and actual lifters, not normies

bodyweight training for people too weak to lift bodyweight?

if they cant manage push ups, not quite sure Cirque du Soleil is gonna help

>Bringing politics into it for literally no reason
Fuck off

Sounds like a 4 year old saying kleenex

It looks pretty fun to dick around on and it would be cool for pullups and shit like that. Are they charging to use it? Also how is it in any way different from TRX, aside from how it needs a hell of a lot more infrastructure,

>giving your shekels to people who think this is a good idea
Change gyms immediately

wew duh marines use it

Looks like TRX plus some other silly bullshit. Unless your building is huge it's a waste to put this in your facility. If you do have the room you can probably fool some people into wasting personal training dollars doing it though.

I like using the TRX for active stretching. I use it plus bands.

looks fun t bh. like an adult jungle gym to fuck around in after your workout.

Why is it still your gym?