HOW?

HOW?

You probably selected intense exercise without realizing that lifting 5 days per week without cardio doesnt actually burn that many calories

Oh boyo you know nothing

Sunday tuesday thirsday
>calisthenics movement practice for an hour
>stair sprints for 15 minutes with resting on the way down (3 minutes all together)
>boxing for 2 hours
Monday wensday friday
>SS + 20 minute uphill jog (3 km)

>wensday

lol

>wensday
>thirsday
Boi.......

reeeeeEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU
NOBODY SAYS WEDNSDAY
Ok that one was because i have big thumbs

>HOW is my energy expenditure so high ??
>erm.. it probably isn't
>YOU KNOW NOTHING I actually do cardio all day every day

are you mentally handicapped or just tired and don't realize what the fuck you're typing and posting. serious question

nigga wtf are you doing you're not rocky you fucking idiot

Yes i am
Well im cutting out half of it from now on

Also my question was how could i eat this much

Not sure if trolling, but Wednesday

Not trolling, just autistic

>Literally a crossfitter
>Complains about not getting gains
"Crossfit is good for cardiovascular endurance or as I like to call it the ability to lose gains" - Dom

nice humblebrag attempt faggot

You dumb nig that is not intense exercise. Only Olympic athletes in training can actually truthfully select intense exercise.

my fucking sides, I hope you aren't this delusional

I lowered it

;D

youre a dumb nig if you think only olympians can do intense exercise

There are you go, looks about like mine

Wait, you're not bragging are you? Or just autistic?

>memes are life

You do know when you lift you burn roughly 100 calories/30mins. But you grow muscle which makes your base TDEE raise. It takes more calories just to maintain muscle, and if you increase muscle mass/density you'll burn more calories in the long run even when not lifting.

Calories burned from running are like 300 per 30 minutes, but there is little to no increase of muscle mass/density so it only burns the calories as long as you continue to run. Within a few minutes after you stop, the rate you were burning lowers dramatically.

ah yes, the gonnabreakmyshitandspiritbeforeImake1singlegain routine

You should add a fukcing spelling class to your schedule.

Doesn't matter how people say it you fucking autist, words have a correct and an incorrect spelling.

>Only Olympic athletes in training can actually truthfully select intense exercise.

This is bullshit. Everybody that is healthy enough can do intense exercise. What is different is amount of work performed at that intensity ie. elite cyclist can do 400+ Watts for an hour while untrained/amateur will be anywhere between 150 and 250/270W. That implies bigger calorie expenditure for elite athlete even though the perceived effort is the same.

>fukcing
this is getting good

You put bad information in and overestimated how many calories you burn or the amount of effort you put in per day.

Playing high level and low level sport and having upwards of 4-5 nights a week at practice or games and working out doesn't teach much I guess. At no point was I ever at 4.5kcal TDEE

this tbqh

>bragging about having a shit routine
No, but what should i take out?
The sprinting or long distance running?
Keep in mind i am trying to build cardio

fucking kek doing all this while doing SS

enjoy your nogains

>Crossfit is good for cardiovascular endurance or as I like to call it the ability to lose gains
Idk about crossfit but cardio increases your resistance and it's almost as important as strenght.