Why are push ups so fucking hard?

Why are push ups so fucking hard?

Because you are fat and have no muscle

I'm a disgusting fat fucking blob and I can do at least 20 without resting.

If you can't even do that, you really need to kill yourself forthwith.

Oh

Do 100 pushups a day. As many as you can at a time is your set. Rest 2 minutes and keep going. Do this every day. You'll make it.

you have literally no chest. start bench pressing with the bar - 80 lbs, work your way up to reps with 100+ lbs, and then you'll be able to do pushups. also practice knee pushups. youll make it brah just stop bitching and acting like your special

tfw can bench press 10 lbs over body weight
tfw struggle to do 20 push ups

My form is shit. My bodyweight pushes me down so my lower back caves in and holds me up. My wrist hurts like shit. If my form is that bad how do I train the push up without resorting to bench press.

EXCUSES

Do girl push ups and eat less until you're not a fat cunt

do standing pushups against the edge of a countertop, or on the floor but on your knees instead of feet

that is not reasonable

I don't do push ups, I push the world down. Try doing that

High-intensity short sessions.
>30-45-60 seconds of rest roughly between sets till failure for about 12-15 minutes. I swear by this 1.

Lower intensity
>Rest till you can roughly do your max set or about 80% of it which is different for most people.
>30-45 minutes. Kind of like a gym session.

I believe in short sessions and short rest on everything truth be told. If I have to kill an hour and a half I just go through the motions for the first hour or so with 75-90 second rests and focus on compounds. Engage large muscle groups on heavy lifts. But isolated shit like cables, dumbells I do 30 second rests and supersets and shit to get diesel.

I shudder imagining your pushup form

Does it make a difference if I am doing normal push-ups or hammerfist push-ups?

Actually 20 is with perfect form, and slowly.

Quickly and without attention to form, I can do upwards of 30.

Kek

You learn to love pushups for their time convenience. Whenever I feel sad as fuck from work/stress etc. I do one set of push ups to feel happy. I don't know whats the chemistry behind it.

Not OP, but I fucking can't do more than 20. FUCKING HOW DO I FIX THIS. How much rest between sets? Do I do them to failure every time?

Do I just do this?

you just do pushups and lift weights upperbody stuff. Get more muscle, less body fat. Its all mostly common sense man a 12 year old can figure out how to improve himself in this.

>Do I just do this?
Yes. I used to have issues with chest stamina but push ups help so much.

chil out nigga

before any of that shit you should know that all those push up gains you will make are going to be useless in some time

i was able to do 25+ push ups in one go and took me some everyday training (50 push ups per day, ya its something) but the after that i stopped doing them but not working out in the gym and im back at the begging (10 push ups)

maybe is because im cutting ?

Are you working on your chest in the gym?

Lose weight before trying to get big

This post made me cry.