Lifelong Fatty Here

W-wh-what's it like being fit and attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was 422 lbs. Why don't you try it for yourself?

Is that gun-shaped food?

guys wanna be your bros
ugly girls wanna fuck you like crazy
stacy wants you aroun(laguhs smiles at you hints you on etc)
oldies wanna be with you
good grades from barely going to the classes
finding job is easy, dont need to do much, just meet up and whatever
basically life on easy

You'll never find out unless you stop drinking everything but unsweetened tea/coffee and eat healthy. Cm on man isn't the rest of your life worth putting in some hard work?

how'd you do it bro? so ready to go out and get a donut or icecream, fuck.

how fit to get these results? no memes.

I only drink diet cokes anyways

You sound like you've already decided you aren't going to succeed so stop wasting our time. What you need is not diet advice but psychological help for the mental issues which are causing you to chose donuts and ice cream over your health and happiness.

Having gone from fat to fit I feel it makes me feel more comfortable with myself when I'm out with other people. Not like I would skip going out over it but it definitely is a confidence boost. Also the increase in female mires is nice.

>still no gf

>tfw fat and all your bros are fit
>all those subtle hints to get fit

It's amazing. You should try it somet....
Nevermind.

You can do it user

This time last year I was 250 lbs, and now I'm 170

Died soda is a godsend

Diet*

Up protein, cut carbs, eat far less calories than anyone recommends and consume caffeine until your hunger pangs disappear. And lift.

This.

I am a fatty transitioning. It wasn't until a few months ago, when I was looking up another "how to loose weight fast" method that I stopped and realized something.

This whole time, I knew exactly what I needed to do. Change my eating habits and be consistent with time at the gym.

Now, 3 months in, I'm down 20lbs and lifting, what I think to be, respectable weight.

damn man, nice! I just don't see what to do when I get fucking starving, just drink a shit ton of tea/coffee? what do you recommend?

When I first started, I was chugging iced black coffee. I absolutely hate coffee and it meant I had to piss and shit constantly, but it kept the hunger down, gave me energy and contributed to my success, so it was worth it.

You have to live with the crippling realization that your body isn't the reason you're friendless virgin who lives in his mother's basement and that it's actually because you're an autistic manchild with no personality. Unable to cope with this fact you lift more and more but your body just isn't good enough. Finally you get on sterons and get that juicy body, and with the help of cocaine you subdue your autism enough to fuck a 3/10 hambeast. You tell yourself you're just fucking such a fat ugly whore because you're "high test" and cry yourself to sleep. Your virginity is now gone but you realize that having sex didn't change anything and you're still a worthless piece of shit. You down some opiates and go into the sauna, for the last time.

The reason you get hungry is because you're eating crap that does't fill you. Download MyFitnessPal on your phone and begin counting calories. Rules of thumb: cut out soda and fast food. You'll immediately drop a decent amount of calories.

And learn to fucking cook.

I don't know about attractive but being fit feels awesome. You don't run out of breath just by walking to the fridge, it takes a lot for you to get tired, etc.

>doing cardio
>walking
enjoy no gains

I started using a wheelchair because walking to the car was killing my gains.

This isn't the problem for everyone.

I made it to +400lbs. and I rarely consumed pop or fast food.

Ok but IF you are doing those things simply cutting them out is an easy drop in some hundred calories.

props, not everybody realizes this

DELET THIS

CONSUME LESS ENERGY THAN YOUR BODY EXPENDS

TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOUR BODY EXPENDS GO HERE tdeecalculator.net/

Sometimes you just need to be hungry. It's called not giving up. I've lost 80 lbs so far (20 to go). It might suck the entire time your losing weight, but after enough weight is lost you'll look and feel so much better the hunger will be worth it. Even if you are hungry, not carrying around extra weight feels amazing.