Do you guys know some good videos teaching how to fight in the streets?

Do you guys know some good videos teaching how to fight in the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TVPm_2UB0
youtube.com/watch?v=4BVxq0FNzLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ト…ト…戸愚呂??!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=LT3g51f25qo

BAS RUTTEN FTW

back info : bas rutten was one of the OG mma fighters that had to use palm strikes with no gloves

same guy as ^

one more bas rutten video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7TVPm_2UB0

thanks dudes, I'll check it out. I might end up in a fight this month, I'm fisically superior but I'm not very experienced in fighting (even though the guy is probably less than me, I have already fighted in the past).

Kick him in the balls, then stab him in the face. Then you throw him to the floor pull down his pants and show him who's boss.
t. street fighting expert

Wanna know the best thing to do?

Have someone train with you in this exercise.

Have your back against a wall. Now have your training partner throw combos at you, but not actually hit you hard. Now work on your core and flinch reflex by weaving up and down to dodge. When you keep doing this, you will flinch less, and be less scared of punches being thrown at you. Soon enough, you will not flinch to punches at all. This gives you a good advantage to reacting and not over reacting.

same guy as ^ bas rutten guy

I'm thinking about saying to him "say that now" (he talked shit about me online like a fag), he will probably think I'll wait for the what he is going to say or that I will get close to him like kids and fags fights.

Then I'll punch his chin and and kick his head when he falls.

Great advice, thanks user!

lel you're gonna get shrecked

He's going to grab a brick/bottle and smash your skull in from behind. In reality people don't play fair, especially if they're not white. "Honor" is a meme created by whitey. But hey if he's a poor lil' white boi that might work. If he's a nigger you're gonna die my fampai.

he's white too, the kind that goes to pubs to drink and smoke with twitter people, I'd bet he never fighted.

All i'm going to say, user, is that I don't condone fighting in any situation.

However, if you do get into a fight with this guy, I implore you to fucking say one thing before you punch him straight in the jaw.

"HOLD MY BEER"

his liver shots are the most popular
bas rutten is such a great guy

Watch COPS to get a good idea

...is that guy on TV in GTA 4? He sounds and looks like him.

not too sure never played gta 4. sorry

kek, I might do it, I rarely drink though, but let's see. If this end up funny I will tell how it went, if it happens it will be 26-28th of february.

just looked it up, its him, haha :)
>youtube.com/watch?v=4BVxq0FNzLQ

HA! awesome. Bas Rutten is a great role model.

>bang bang bang

Worldstar Hiphop

Rocky V

watch fighttips