/CBT/ - Better than 90% of fit edition

>knock-kneed

The* 90% of Veeky Forums

>/CBT/ - Better than 90% of fit edition
You're right, 90℅ of Veeky Forums is probably better than you

>those chicken legs
lmao

honestly m8 do you even lift?

If he went full chicken mode at least he'd have some decent pecs.

Started in september but have been away from the gym for a month due to exams. Wanted some comments to inspire me to get back into my routine.

Is this bait? I look better than this and I have never lifted in my life.

bruh you got scoliosis

keep at it m8

i can't tell if that was a pun but if it was bravo

6' 71Kg Gyno reporting
97.5x5 squat
100x5 diddly
62.5 bench

Can i get a body fat percentage please?
Currently cutting so about 12 (if i survive that long) and gunna bulk.

oh fuck man, those narrow shoulders + shit waist.

you look like a fucking door.

Less traps, more everything

always the guy with no pic isn't it

your waste looks wide because you're a piggy, just spend a couple months shredding it and you'll have a nice taper, your shoulders are wide

bf% looks like 22.5

ironically our bodies are better than 90% of the board because in excess of 90% of the board either does not lift or is a "powerlifter"

are u a living meme
>yuge traps
>rest of body is skinnyfat

90% of the board is shitposting preteens.

yeah

it's nice to see ppl posting their noob gains so those preteens get in the gym though

one of my biggest regrets is I didn't start when I was a preteen when I see guy's bodies at 18,19

posted on two of the 3 CBTs on Veeky Forums
>cuck

fuck off alex you shitty fucking faggot.

How does it feel to be able to squat 135 pounds with the legs?

>this is the guy giving me shit

L0L

Mirrin 12" wide shoulders!

Just roid and hit your delts all day every day, end up actually have a male physique at some point.

not possible for you natty

>Those traps

Airplane mode

>That angle
>That lighting

Still manage to look small

>talking about a male physique
>dude looks like a fucking roasted marshmallow himself.

hmmmmmmm

Ben?

i need to get a new pic lads

Get em on board I'll call it in.

these are all i've got

Well you look better than me OP. But I'm still trying to get rid of all this fat so I'm probably in the bottom 5%.

You have sloped shoulders, so your back will look very good, but your shoulders will appear as narrow.
t. I have the same frame

>avalanche mode

>pls no bully.
>About 4 months in
>6'3" 195
>Wendler 5/3/1.
>Diet was shitty and out of control for a long time (calories below TDEE, protein around 130-150 g/day) but I've been logging with MFP for 8 straight days and I'm getting better everyday with my diet. Hit 200 g protein today.

Recent lifts (within last few weeks)
Hi Bar ATG Squat: 225 lbs x 3
Conventional DL: 315 lbs x2
Bench: 185 lbs x3
Barbell Standing Strict OHP: 110 lbs x3

There is considerable butt wink in my squat but I feel like my form on the other lifts is really good.

Looking for advice. I hate my legs and how big they are. I sit too much. I don't do cardio or sports of any kind but I think I'm gonna run treadmill. I committed to doing 10 minutes today and I think I'm going to do it every gym session. I'm hoping maybe a little bit will add up. I would run outside but it's super icy where I live.

im dead

julian? what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Kek niggers, finally hit 75lbs for 3x5 pull up

Mike?

What the fuck, rick?

M i big yet

Not me

I feel bad for your chest son, other than that ya

Do more shrugs

>Tfw fat tits when standing relaxed
I hate where the fat goes on my chest. Looks awful and It's only going to get worse. 5'7 175lbs. Goal is 185 by summer.

not julian

very similar body to me.
Im cutting as i need to lose my love handles on the side and i recommend the same. Im pushing myself pretty hard on the cut though doing a 5km run every 2 days and weights every day in between with a strict diet plan, but this is to get fit asap for football this year. The large thighs im presuming you got lots of fat on the inside of your leg next to your crotch, but it all takes time to come off. You just need to cut and i personally recommend as much cardio as you can whilst cutting but obvious keeping up your weights routine. work on your shoulders as well, your lower half is wide but your shoulder don't look very defined or wide at all which makes a huge difference.

3 weeks into SS and 2 miles on the treadmill each day at 3mph and a 15 degree incline

Down to 235 from 250 in those 3 weeks. I know I'm a fat fuck and still have a LONG way to go, but I'm gonna keep hacking at it. Preparing for a 3 day hike at Big Bend next month. Wish me luck.

>40174862
Stretch mark and loose skin king

Thank you.

I don't know if I will start cutting right away but the more I think about it the better it seems.

The way my diet has been until very recently, if I ate at or below TDEE and ate a fuck ton of protein I'd still probably make gains.

are you doing the fucking opposite of starting strength

>2 miles on the treadmill

Nice man! He's going to make it

> at 3 mph

booooooo boost it up to at LEAST 6mph, then eventually 7.5. Dont walk, run you fucking fatass.

This isn't biggest loser. This is reality.
Running when you're a totally untrained fat ass will wreck his knees.
Long walks and some jogging to slowly build up his body is key.

Good luck user have fun!

Then start doing exercises to strengthen your legs. Calf raises, squats and the like. And start slow.
But walking for 2 miles isnt going to do anything but give him an undeserved sense of accomplishment

dont listen to this retar
d. dont run when you're that overweight. it puts a large amount of stress on your joints, and because the avascular nature of cartilage, a tear will generally not repair very well. compound that over time, and it can get bad. this is a long race, not a sprint.

walk for now and bump up the pace as you lose weight. by the time youre approaching a healthy weight, you should be running a mile at about 8 mph.

Do you have scoliosis?

I'm at 55lbs 3x5 and wish my back looked half as good

You should actually stop squatting if you lift for aesthetics. Chest will probably look decent after a cut

Hows it lookin lads?

Keep seeing your posts, you come across as a complete douche with anger issues but I'll give credit where it's due - solid physique mate.

>inb4 you demand photos of me for saying you're douchy
it's in natty CBT, and I know it needs improvement

mirin back

I want your legs

Nice progress dude, 5lbs/week is fast. Keep at it and push through the inevitable bad days

Where is your neck? :(

time to cut you permabulking sand nigger
holy shit why is that all the sand niggers are always so fat
kys

You're doing real good bro. Bet you'll even notice some changes in a month's time with this rate of fat loss. It's kind of interesting to see where you lose fat first and where you'll lose it last. For me the later bits of fat I was using were on my soles, turns out I had fat feet not flat feet

my delts are lagging hard no lats bf % too high biceps lagging behind forearms lots of problems and no size in general

but ok thanks

i feel like the progress I made is out of a disgust for my physique and I plan to never let that go

>needs improvement

everyone's physique needs imrovement even an IFBB pro, can improve.

everyone

You rant about your high bf % and distribution a lot but honestly mate I think you over focus on it a bit. Keep the honest self critique but don't get hung up on every imperfection when you've made large improvements already.

> everyone's physique needs imrovement
True words, keeping my eye on the goal. gl with yours mate, don't hate yourself every day bro

please fuck off no one wants to read about your tumblr tier insecurities

>3 months at it
>6'3
>started 173lbs > now 194lbs
I got a pic of what i looked like 3 months ago if anyone wants to see.
im trying to reach 205-210lbs. That looks like the optimal weight to me.

My biggest achievement is the fact that i can bench press 240lbs (once tho).

heres a nice autistic angle ft. normal lighting.

>88kgs
>186cm
>19

100kg x 2 bench
30kg x 8 db shoulderpress
180kg x 3 deadlift

Fuck off you haven't been training for only 3 months, you must've been doing some sports in the past

just

>insecurities

No?

It's like saying 'there's a spill, should I mop it up or it's insecure?'

It stuff that needs improvement and I am going to do so.

Your post reeks of 'dyel with shit physique that deluded himself into thinking it's fine'

stay dyel forever

lol the salt

people try hard and make good progress

then lazy people come with salt

good job dude

Pic related is me 3 months ago.

I did swiming and waterpolo from the age of 9-15. From 16-18 i did kickboxing. Im 21 now and i was a NEET for 2 years and i did absolutely nothing involving physical activity for the past 3 years until i started lifting.
I started on october 20th 2016 and those pics were taken a week ago. I dont feel the need to lie on here. And my genetics and test level are all above normal because my dad was a superchad that did all sorts of sports his entire life and was always the best. Now he had 3 back surgeries because of it, but he still goes to the gym at the age of 51 and puts to shame all the dyles since he outlifts all of them in every aspect.

mi back m80

5 foot 10 173lbs.
On a lean bulk right now to 190-195 and then gonna try to start preparing for a physique comp

I know you are some type of small meme here but you actually have my goal body

fucking hell

You are either not 6'3 or not 194lbs

75 kg
Doing a lot of bodyweight exercises with barbell weights in between .
Also eating clean

you look great user and mirin that height. You play any sport?

Thanks man .
Yeah , a lot of running (10-20 k ) twice a week , yoga also twice a week and cycling once a week (40-60 k )

>1.87
do you have any pictures of you standing next to normal people?

>work out for 2 years
>still don't look this good
I should just give up.

It's not that high. it's pretty normal height where I live

>tfw not mountain mode

fuckin joocy back dog

6'1 185

190cm and 88kg
Idk whats so hard to believe about that.

mirin

how old are you user

Rate me brahs

>Better than 90% of fit edition

lol get the fuck out you dyel fuck, just because you started this january doesn't mean most of the people here did

Yeah you really should. Me after 2 years

>me after 2 years
can't post a front full body pic

post pics user,I've been lifting for a year and still look like shit

There u go

lol,that's not a front pic

ah cool,you have my goal physique