What does Veeky Forums think of pic related?

what does Veeky Forums think of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even if ur born to be a good being a weirdo can fuck it up

He looks fat on that pic.

wut

dyel with manlet syndrome that has one or two catchy songs

I think it took way too long for him to stop being a cunt long enough to play with Jerry, and that he got his ass thrown around by a fat kid.

You know what, dude?

You got SOME FUCKING ATTITUDE

>Unnecessarily large upside down pseudo-cross
>face?
3/10 for average looking physique

danzig was a musical prodigy but his band didnt want to practice but he just wanted to get his shitty new jersey friends out of new jersey he should have left earlier.

then he like blew out his voice signing and had to have reconstructive surgery

he could have been a god* but he didn't get the right people in his life he could have been like a true mega success with how good of a singer and musician he was but he wanted to do punk rock with people who weren't good friends to him

HE LIMITED HIS SUCCESS WITH WRONG DECISIONS HE HAD SO MUCH TALENT SQUANDERED HIS LIFE IS A TRAGEDY HE'S AN OLD WOMAN NOW

well, if you had just said *god that would have been satisfactory, but thank you for teaching me about Danzig.

yw thank you for getting me amped about danzig

np buddy i love you

op here

this

the reason I made this thread is because his my inspiration for doing Veeky Forums, were both subhuman manlets

I DON'T WANT THIS MUCH SKUUUUUUUULLLLL

I DON'T NEED THIS MUCH SKUUUUUUULLLL

well I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

thank you I love you too

I'm a Misfits fan (original line up) and I've enjoyed some of his solo stuff as well.

It's a shame he'll always be remembered for getting knocked the fuck out by a fat guy. Note: the fat guy literally went on to write a book about knocking out Danzig. srs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

c:

His hair is fucking awesome here. If you're going to grow your hair out and you aren't transitioning this is the way to do it.

he is so loud. he is so frightening. he never wears a shirt

Danzig was an inspiration to lift and be more based.
He is legend.

Trent could take him

I look just like him but with shorter hair, no shitty tattoo, and without an edgy car freshener from Hot Topic around my neck.

post pic

>his guitarrist

the manlet never had a chance

>5'3"
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm surprised that nobody has posted this picture yet
>Henry Rollins

James Pligge of Harm's Way, tho.

Doyle is an actual fucking monster and is still shredded as fuck

i never listened to black flag but henry rollins is the shit

MOOOTTHHHEERR!

lmao he looks like a kid

he is 61 now you know.

The OP's pic is probably from around 1990

Can you get the blood to flow up the walls?

>Trump in the leather at the lower left

You have that backwards. Black flag is pretty good but heny rollins is a complete fucking moron lel

rollins is a cuck who tries to come across as edgy despite all his opinions being mainstream milquetoast. it's almost as pathetic as those eyeliner-wearing 50year olds in green day who still write "fuck you mooom!"-songs.

as for danzig: he had the best voice in punk and metal when he was younger. still listen to him from time to time.