/fraud/

Steroids general.

Petite qt breeding material general.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bodywhat.com/?1=mtn21jvg&2=x61705t3
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2944227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think running a bunch of DHT (150mg proviron 50mg mDHT) with low test+tren/mast and 3mg asin ED is fucking with my e2. Go figure.

Think I should drop the AI or change it to EOD? Kinda weird given I aromatize easily.

DHT will make you lose hair much faster then test would. Be ready for that.

Change to EOD and then see how sides are after a week or two.

Current gf bicep

Ex gf bicep
I think she had better insertions + womanlet genetics

Dubs gets FL a job and a gf

any numbers and he starts fucking an anime pillow

DUBS FOR GF

reroll dubs for sadness and solitude

In4 hardstyle and homebrewing tren

yo guise, is it bad to run Letro without test as a base? i have gyno from puberty, and want to try Letro only to try and reverse it before I actually start my first cycle

retard

sigh
Ralox

>have qt redhead breeding material GF
>Saved pics are only NSFW

And I could've been a tit-spamming tripfag...

get the fuck out of this thread you worthless piece of shit

no one cares

I've been looking into running gear for non-gainz purposes

I'm a depressed faggot bitch and want to see if injecting man juice in my butt will help improve my situation

Don't misconstrue my words and meaning

Is there any merit to this idea for the purposes of anti-depressant , anxiety , motivation

I'm at the point where I'd just smoke meth just so long as it gets me where I want to be.

I'm attempting to illustrate my desperation as clearly as possible

I know you friends tend to ignore posts like these but any feedback would be great

>cycle off ec one day
>1200 calorie breakfast
>still hungry

who's secretly dosing me with meme kek?

at least bulk shoudld go nice?

man Im so sick of girls

gonna date one just so i have an excuse to stop online dating and shit

beep beep goes my phone

at the gym, beep beep

trying to shitpost, beep beep

HOW ANY OF YOU LIFTING FOR GIRLS GUYS STILL GO TO THE GYM AFTER 4 MONTHS OF NOOB GAINS LOL?

man Im so sick of your faggot ass

I just wish I had a fast forward switch for the two years it takes to beat your god king's superdrol +tren pics natty and come back to shitpost about it desu

Is MK-677 worth it? I've heard people say it's only good if your growth plates are still open or something.

I tried it once for a short while, and while I do think I felt abit more pumped (maybe placebo), I can say with certainty my complexion was alot cleaner and younger looking.

Does it help any in any other real way or is it just a GH for looking better?

You're the only one in these threads that refers to Zyzz.

Does it actually aid in fatloss at all?

>he doesn't have enough agency to add black squares on MS paint

I just think it's everything that's bad about "bodybuilding".

Drink, party, eat cakes, drugs, roid to look natty as fuck and offset the lolnogains from your "lifestyle"

The bigger I grow, the more shit I can talk.

I'm hilariously bigger than Zyzz before he started using gear- so I can start there, since he just did the worst fucking job and is the lowest hanging fruit.

Don't know how long of bulking on rice and chicken natty and not drinking or doing drugs it will take to beat catpiss Perma B+C + exotic compounds + pizza + booze + dnp pics but I'm looking forward to it

Like, how about u decide bimbo?

I'm not the most dyel trip in fraud anymore.

Didn't need roids or even to eat to do it, just actually go to the gym and put in some effort

catpiss next

>I'm hilariously bigger than Zyzz before he started using gear- so I can start there, since he just did the worst fucking job and is the lowest hanging fruit.
good lord kill yourself

Is it common to break down and cry rather than to rage on tren?

If you have naturally low testosterone levels then it will actually help quite a bit. Otherwise nope. Get a blood test and if it's low for your age hop on the gains train.

I think you're lean with good insertions. You do you.

t.fangirl

look at his "physique"

beaten in 4.5 months of starving myself and actually lifting weights

but zyzz life, drink drink drink paty party, roid to look natty

on steroids routine is like 100 reps 5 times a week

mirrin work ethic

end your life

post the gif of the japanese girl sitting on the floor with a vibrator suit thing behind a screen in a room full of oblivious japanese dudes

look at his fucking routine lamo

why use gear to look this tiny?

imagine the shit I can talk when I btfo that natty?

but nah haha we all gonna make it

make it to roiding to look like aushcwitz survivors

didn't read

end your life

Eating ass is great why didn't I get into this sooner

wait what about zyzz at all looked natty, are you retarded?

he doesn't even have his tattoos in that picture you imbecile

you are an idiot
google Zyzz height
that's just a weird angle/ photo technique
Zyzz was massive

Hey /FRAUD/, got a couple questions that are aimed at experienced roiders.

What should I expect from a 10-12 week cycle of Test-E? And what (if any) benefit would PCT do for me?

Is it going to actually help me come off cycle and maintain most of my cycle gains?
Or will things be rocky, and end up leading to another cycle?

I'm not against the idea of doing another cycle, I just want to get a general idea of what to expect.

I would just like to be more comfortable with this decision, as I am uncomfortable with the thought of doing a cycle, then PCT, and having deleterious effects/losing gains.

Thanks for the input, muh dudes.

Maybe try giving meth a chance?

>didn't look natty on cycle number 7 of sueprdol and tren in such large quanitities it killed him

mirrin

check his pics first day he pinned

that's cycle 3 or 4?

no one understands I am saying I beat zyzz's pre roid pics

not his fucking 7th cycle

I am retarded not delusional

That's exactly why I hopped on test e 3 weeks ago. I of course, lift, but what I was mostly hoping for was a confidence/mood boost and a drive to accomplish my goals. Didn't help and wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping in this regard. Starting to put on some muscle though which is nice, but I probably wouldn't have done it had I known.

zyzz vs arnold

bodywhat.com/?1=mtn21jvg&2=x61705t3

>>check his pics first day he pinned
it is rumored that he started pinning basically the same day he stepped in the gym, what do you expect?

>zyzz
>cycle
pick one

10-12 weeks is dumb. Run at least 16 for benefits, the extra few weeks won't make an ounce of difference in PCT but will make a world of difference for gains. You'll keep gains. Kickstart with an oral for sure. The official "beginner/light" cycle by Kahuna;
Weeks 1-8 75mg adrol
Weeks 1-16 500mg Test E
12.5 mg aromasin every third day
Cycling is for pussies and I don't recommend it but if you insist on trying a cycle that's actually worth it with no sides that's how you do it.

Also smoking meth is not worth the literal headache it causes, IV meth is the only way to do it proper. Pin 1/4 gram straight in your arm and your good for ~4 hours, just make sure you have some xanny for the come down. I usually just pop a few Librium and sleep it off. Meth is fucking dope but the comedown is the worst of all drugs imo.

he lifted for 6 months then roided

you guys know I have no problems with roid use right?

especially since I always mirrin mast and bimbo and tren user and ghandi?

I just think it's stupid to pin when you have like zero idea what you can do without going through the hassle of fucking with your endocrine system

also, all the biggest roiders lifted for like years before they started roiding. look at mast. bimbo.

and then you see people on gear and it's like if you saw them in real life you'd have no idea at all they were on roids they just blend in

coincidence?

Considering cycling trest, msten, dmz and epiandro at 110mg, 30mg, 30mg and 1800mg a day.

10mg nolva a day to hopefully keep from growing titties.

Am I gonna die? Or become a tranny? Or make massive gains?

kill yourself, you are fucking disgusting and make everyone want to vomit looking at you especially your face. zyzz was an aesthetic god even before roids

reminder to ignore and hide alex posts

>What should I expect from a 10-12 week cycle of Test-E?
you should expect a waste of time if you're actually going to go for 10 weeks. otherwise, this is an unanswerable question. you should expect gains?? also probably gyno because you don't seem to have any idea what you're doing

>And what (if any) benefit would PCT do for me?
the benefits of PCT are that you start naturally producing testosterone again...

you will keep your gains as long as you don't do stupid shit like try to cut during pct... or don't pct. you shouldn't bother PCTing if you're gonna do another cycle after though, just cruise until your next blast.

or really, don't, you have a lot of research ahead of you still

t.

>roiding for this

I always hillarious that there are anons here 210 lbs 5'10 5% bodyfat and actually srs people on roids that look smaller than me mixed in

just makes it hard to take ppl serious that don't trip because i don't know who im talking to or what they look like

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.
Why so hostile, friendo? Just asking questions.

college student. Been lifting for 6 years so pretty experienced. Convince me to take that further step

me telling you you have no clue what you're doing and that you haven't done nearly enough research isn't being hostile, it's me caring about your health.

no

>try the whole no AI feels great meme
>on 500test/600tren/900eq
>acne on back and shoulders
>take forever to cum
>dick not as hard as usual

Well this is fucking gay. Guess time to get back on asin.

Why not make that decision for yourself?
Fair enough. Thanks.

why not?

because im nervous about it, i feel like ill mess up something crucial no matter how much ive researched into it.

So you want someone else to make that decision for you?
Off yourself, m8.

>man juice in my butt
HAHA YOU SHOUL...
>Don't misconstrue my words and meaning
...oh never mind :(

Get tested, if low report back.

newfag

Like pls, guys with noteable physique just trip? Because I am constantly worried I will talk some shit to someone that doesn't look like a tiny little fucking 110 lb twink like this loser Someone on roids that can post a pic of their body. on roids. LOL.

Doesn't seem to be a problem so far, maybe guys with decent physiques not fucking retarded >roiding for this imbeciles?

Look at Moosey 2 MONTHS INTO A CYCLE LMFAO.

That is what happens when you roid and work.

Serious how can you not make gains on steroids? Legit curious

She's a true natural beauty

>9 hours of stacking shelves while on dnp

I have never been so fucking worn down and in such a hostile mood.

I swear dnp has a massive extra multiplier to any "active" metabolic increasing activity (aka if it gives 50% baseline metabolism increase, a cardio of 300 cals is probably more like 700-800 on dnp)

the usually quoted 11% per 100mg increase is for the tdee, not bmr

yeah but it feels like thats only if you do nothing.

the amount of stress, heat and lethargy on doing a physical activity is so astronomically higher it can't possibly be just "50%" for 500mg if you actually did some hitt or did construction work.

again, tdee, not bmr

do you not know the difference?

only because you asked nice

ok

hnng

i need to see the video

right now

+1, moar

if only for whatever muffled sounds she might make kek

i found this but its not much

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2944227

more than i ever hoped for, not to mention they seem to have found actual sauce

many thanks m8, you both saved and ruined the remainder of my weekend lol

where can you actually watch it i dont wanna make an account

If you don't eat you don't make gains.

have not found out yet, but a skilled friend is onto the matter, will report back eventually

Probably relevant to me. I read some bro science online that you need to eat at matiencne for a long time (couple weeks) coming off a perma cut. I'm gonna do it, and then bulk.

get big come on etc

well no broscience there, if you go from a suicide cut straight to yologetbig surplus your stomach and digestion will ruin you for the first week and a half or so, so the main reason for putting in a bit of maintenance eating is not suffering like a dog kek

>hurr durr muh hormonal and metabolism adjustments
not too relevant when not talking about single digit bf%, which I doubt in this case

>hand hurts so bad

Any movement like bench press or ohP, this part of my hand has searing burning pain

Can I keep lifting do I have to stop? When I poke it it hurts badly

What's wrong?

Inflammation.

Take ibuprofen, fish oil and do cold/hot therapy of your forearm.

Thank you!

If I lift will I aggravate it or can I just grab my nuts and do my routine

It'll aggravate it. A doctor would tell you not to lift at all till the pain is gone.

Fuck

I don't know how jerry didn't blow his brains out how long he couldn't lift for?

Any lift that doesn't cause actual pain you could still do.

There's always machines too.

It gets aggravated doing curls lol

Yeah thanks for the help again I'm gonna do calves and an roller and bounce and some back work

Since youre already frauding, consider Ostarine, TB-500 and MK677.

All curls or only straight bar? I can't do straight ones or any underhanded grip movements because my wrists hurt like crazy.

You should only ever do dumbbell curls.
Both straight and "curl" bar curls are awful for both your biceps and wrists.

It's me lol just remove name so I get advice, I'm not turning In natty card for .05 lbs of lean mass

It's not my wrist it's the side of my hand, those little ropes that connect your fingers to your wrist on one side, just a burning pain

I'm not fucking with it, it's been like 15 mins since I lifted something and it's getting worse on its own

thanks man

Arms lagging big priority

Triceps smaller than my abdominals especially big problem

Doing rope pull down dips etc

How often and how much Aromasin should I take on a cycle of 500mg test a week? I'm gyno prone, had it since I started lifting.

If you're not getting bloodwork done, just start with 12.5mg E3D and look for symptoms.

will i need an AI for this cycle?
test 500e5d 16wks
eq 600 e5d 16wks
dbol 30mg week 2-5 and week 9-13

is it good running dbol like this?
bulking cycle

>will i need an AI for this cycle?
Yes.

>is it good running dbol like this?
No. Run it all in the beginning. Week 1.