/Plg/

/Plg/

New Plg

Potato eaters general

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
wendys.com/en-ca/fries-sides/poutine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26039902
instagram.com/p/BPgsPhEAiuP/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf
youtube.com/watch?v=87cvlLc37Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for
P R O J E C T
M
O
M
E
N
T
U
M
2 K 1 7
K

Are you doing RTS? What's it like?

I'm not, but I'm hopping on this meme train.

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Rate my dinner

Chicken fries are unironically pretty good. No honey mustard though? Cmon nigga.

gains/10

Now I want Cane's, but I'm naked.

Fuck you, user.

why doesn't she wanna meet up with me...i hate tider now

Real gainssszzz

Triggered

have you ever tried wendys pooptine

wendys.com/en-ca/fries-sides/poutine

I'm serious about what I said for you to fix your squat btw.

It's one of the better fast food Poutines out there.

Not fresh enough curd to be the real thing, but when you're wasted, it'll do

Apparently, helping people through the internet has actual scientific backing lol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26039902

This actually makes me feel less ethically concerned about what I've been doing lol.
Sounds like I should look into spending more time on musculoskeletal disorders this semester in uni. Well, not like I haven't been spending all my free time on this anyways.

#workforfreeagain2017

I'm actually kind of being ironic with my squat hate; I'm actually super pleased with how my squat form has improved. For reference:

Last week: instagram.com/p/BPgsPhEAiuP/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf

The old poutine squatmorning: youtube.com/watch?v=87cvlLc37Ys

Oh how far I have come in a year.

>instagram.com/p/BPgsPhEAiuP/?taken-by=poutineandtheipf

what was it? more knees?

You need to step it up.

Is doing back and shoulder accessories on the off days while running sheiko a bad idea?

>that depth on the old vid

It was almost painful to watch, you've definitely come a long way though lad.

>only two

Probably. But there's only one way to know for sure.

Dear Ms Cavalcanti,
How do I get big arms like the bodybuilder bros at my gym? Is 5 sets of curls and lateral raises everyday a good idea? I'm tired of having small arms.

t. user Babbyarms

I do them daily when I run Sheiko. Just some lat raises and either chinups or chest support rows. Always superset them because I've got other shit to do.

Don't forget to do facepulls.

Believe it or not, Joe fixed my squat, and I helped by adding box squats to my training.

nice! you've lost fat too!

I've had this shit 3 times in my life and have raging diarrhea after

>want to restart my PC
>don't want to close all tabs
What do?

Browse on your phone.

Things I want out of life:
>200kg bench
>320kg squat
>350kg deadlift
>a wife
>comfiness
>happiness

Bookmark them?

Gotta go for Smoke's poutine

Op here I'm autistic

I wrote potato eaters general which is PAG but it should be PLG. So I change that to potato likers general

You can restore the tabs that were opened once you reopen the browser. Unless you're browsing in private mode, I guess.

You mean PEG kekkk

Depends on your level of advancement. 5 sets might or might not be enough.

I've never had Poutine in my life desu. Closest I had were chili cheese fries

God damn I'm autistic you're right

You guys always know how to make me feel better.

There is hope-- I think you might just be illiterate.

Poutine is fucking delicious and very easy, but a little time consuming to make at home. At its heart you really just need a way to fry frites, beef stock, flour, butter, russet potatoes and cheese curds. You can make it cooler too with bacon lardons (and fat instead of butter), green onions or chives, or a poached egg.

>level of advancement
what does that mean

what about 5 sets of ez-bar curls followed by 5 sets of hammer curls?

Making fries at home is a real pain in the ass. It took me like 3 years of trial and error to learn to replicate the beautiful, perfect McDonalds fry, paragon of all frites

That's by far the hardest and most time consuming part. You can get an air fryer to make things easier.

Am i the only one who thinks motivation is a meme? people keep telling me motivation will get you further but it honestly doesn't make sense to me.

i think not being weak is enough motivation t b h

i just train. that's it. why do people feel the need to take things away from you?

>air fryer
My countertop is thoroughly full already--of appliances that actually, y'know, do things.
I just fill up a Dutch oven with oil when I want to fry.

Motivation is a meme for the most part. Motivation runs out sooner than later. The only thing that matters in the end is willpower.

Motivation is a means to get the ball rolling and you keep it rolling through sheer force of will.

>oil

I have been bodybuilding for 4 years. Changing to STRICTLY power-lifting on 30th of January (Monday for me)

>Starting with starting strength
>Will go on Texas method after SS

What do you guys advise for me in terms of diet? I was generally getting 2g protein per KG bodybuilding, do I need that much for power-lifting?

That's why you stuck that shit somewhere where it won't be touched until you need it.

how about you nerds stop thinking about nerd stuff and just FUCKING TRY HARDERRRRRARARRLSHKGFHGSFLAJKLHGFLHAKJSGAKLSGSGAHGJKASGHASGLKASDGAGGKDJSLGHASJSDGLKAS

What are your stats right now? How long have you been training?

you should already know this.

you could probably eat between 2,500 to 3,200. high protein, moderate carbs (probably only from oatz and milk)

keep water at around 2L

take a multi and some fish oil, vitamin d3, just take a hand full.

that's about it, the trainings up to you

4 years, but my lifts on the barbell exercises are pretty pathetic.

1RMs are around

75kg OHP
100kg Bench
100kg Squat
150kg Deadlift

The reason I am so weak on these lifts after 4 years of bodybuilding is because I haven't really focused on them or done them much, I've mainly stuck to hammer-strength meme machines etc.

I was under the assumption that with SS I could go from...

75kg x 1 OHP > 75kg 3x5 OHP
100kg x 1 Bench > 100kg 3x5 Bench
100kg x 1 Squat > 140kg 3x5 Squat
150kg x 1 Deadlift > 180kg 1x5 Deadlift

Am I assuming wrong here?

Anything you do, is because of motivation, friend.

>What do you guys advise for me in terms of diet?

As much food as possible

post your body so I can laugh at you haha

because i'm not a tryhard?

With those lifts if you eat enough you should be able to. I would limit OHP'ing to once a week for the time being, it's not entirely necessary and if you focus on progressing it too much it'll make your bench progress slower.

TM would be the natural progression after you stall on SS. Start with weights you can easily hit for 3x5 and go from there. Be prepared to eat a lot.

5'7 - 82kg ~~~~~ Yeah I wasted 4 years. Bodybuilding style training is a meme.

Hopefully getting rid of all the junk from my routine and focusing on powerlifting helps in some way.......I don't know.

I have shitty genetics so I kind of stopped caring about trying to look aesthetic.

stop falling for the memes

with that kind of bulk you should be able to gain strength pretty quick
eat hard, dude.
lifehack: eat the yolks too
how do you think frying works

Hmm..I was planning on hitting SS as it recommends....AxBxA - BxAxB etc. Should I honestly start fucking with it before even starting? lol.

I can't really just eat a lot, because I'm 5'7 and 82kg already. I was hoping I'd just get strong because I'm no longer doing a ton of useless shit 5-6 days a week and only focusing on the main lifts 3 times a week.

Deadlift and power clean like you would normally, just bench every Monday and Friday and press every Wednesday.

>with some friends
>break into the cemetery late at night
>one guy is inside the building
>he's cremating the bodies
>we find a Ouija board near the trash
>bring it back home with us
>we start using it
>it starts moving on it's own
>we're creeped out
>go back to the cemetery
>we found the oldest tombstone we could find and put the Ouija board on top
>start asking it questions
>"can you hear us"
>"howd you die"
>it starts moving
>go back to crematory
>friend stands up on my shoulders and goes to take a picture of inside the crematory
>puts his hand in some broken glass
>flash goes off
>he shows me the picture
>it's a hallway with a blue figure standing in the middle
i wish i still had that picture

Eh. I disagree, I think the OHP has its place, I'd do the program as written.

>5'7 and 82kg

You will be competing in the 93's

Yes. You will be our monster...

Consider that you may not need SS for all that long. A big change will be adapting the squat and bench styles from what you're used to, to maximum overcheat.

>i wish i still had that picture

goddamnit user why won't you deliver

Second for
MEME
E
M
E
MAGIC
A
G
I
C

>i wish i still had that picture

God damnit user you shit

this is entirely too spooky, delete it immediately

McDonalds fries are the worst commonly cited fry. The worst fries I've ever had were at In N Out.

Best were at Johnny Rockets.

>"howd you die"

lmao

>McDonalds fries are the worst commonly cited fry

I thought... I thought I was the only one....

Brother... I....

my program says take tomorrow off and do squats sunday but i dun wanna

I would also put McDonald's fries on the bottom half of my chain restaurant fry list.

mcdonalds fries are goat

stay weak then?

its saturday and im gonna be bored af

i have nothing else

>tfw you've gone your whole life feeling alone
>but you find your brothers have been here all along

then lift

should i just go and do what it says to do sunday but tomorrow?

it's 295 for sets of 6 i dont need 4 fucking days in between squat days for that

Do some low intensity cardio

Go to the gym and show the stairmaster who its daddy is.

Are...you guys talking about the fresh ones?
Because I have made and bought a LOT of fries and nothing else even comes close to a fresh McDonalds fry. And like, I'm pretty high-standard.
Old McDonalds fries are pretty bad though.

Hang out with friends? Go to a bar and talk to a qt? Go outside? Go on a hike? Go on a bike ride? You have options dear user.

I have to disagree, the only memory I ever have of having good fries from McDonald's was when my dad and I had to wait like 5 minutes after ordering from the drivethrough for fries to be made.

i can go get a haircut but otherwise i guess ill just play gta or cs

r u me?

i have 295 for sets of 4 on sunday but i wanna lift tomorrow ree

nah there's just something about how thin they are that makes me feel like I'm not actually eating anything of substance. I actually dislike any kind of shoestring fry

Even the fresh ones are shit

>this is what freedom feels like

Oh okay well there's our issue, I feel like "fries" should be like 75% crispy exterior. The thinner the better imo.
"Fried potatoes" are welcome to be big wholesome chunks, but those aren't fries.

i feel like i could do it right now

aint nuthin but a peenut. i squatted wednesday then took thursday and did upper today

so many off days i wanna die

Don't just sit insidr and play vidya, you can literally do anything. What's stopping you?

I dislike most shoestring fries as well, but there's a local brewery near me called Wolf's Ridge that makes some garlic shoe string fries that are literally the best fries I've ever had.

Wrong, Chick-fil-A fries are the best fries. 3 reasons why I'm right:
1. You know it
2. I know it
3. Everybody knows it

waffle fries are good but if youre gonna go to chick fil a you get chicken nuggies and chick fil a sauce

im gonna go to chick fil a

pic related is essentially the ideal combo for me (although I can't really have beer with food anymore)

Chick-Fil-A fries are N E V E R crispy, therefore are disqualified from being considered "fries," as outlined here

That does look delicious, just take away the tomato, pickle the red onions and exchange the romaine for arugula and you have a 10/10 burger

>He likes literally the only fry worse than Mcdonalds' shit heap

Lordy

Everyone knows that Shake Shack makes the world's greatest fries, but if you're not in NYC, then A&W makes the second best, but you better be getting their breaded onion rings to go with those knowwaddimsayin?

>(although I can't really have beer with food anymore)
Why not?
I like the taste of beer but I never drink anything until I "feel" it. It interacts with my meds and just makes me feel tired and fuzzy-brained, it's really not fun or enjoyable.
That said, that looks incredible and I'm gonna go make burgers rn.

A truly strong observation, I can stand behind this fully and without any doubt.

at least i get to go tomorrow for le grease le groove pull-ups hehe

but im actually kinda nervous because i've been squatting 2.5 pl8 every session for like a month (russian squat program) so idk how heavier weight will feel