How do I learn to last more before cumming?

how do I learn to last more before cumming?

do I simply fap but try to hold back when I'm about to cum and simply stop when I'm about to cum?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.) you jerk off beforehand if you know you are going to get laid

2.) just bust a nut and go again. she won't mind as long as it doesn't take you more than 10 mins to get hard again

works for me anyways

Learn how to go more than one round.

I had the problem of shooting a little too quick but then I would just give her the ol' lickaroo until I got hard again and then I lasted longer.

I had a couple girls tell me that it was actually a turn on for them that I was so attracted to them that I would blow my load right away and still go another round to get them off.

Stop being insecure about it and never fucking apologize. Just keep going. If you can't keep going with your hips then use your lips. She won't be mad and you'll eventually stop doing it once you're used to sex and naked ladies.

You ejaculate into her pussy the first time and then keep going because you're a high test alpha male, oh wait you're all manchildren with more estrogen than testosterone.

Take it slow for the first 5 minutes or so of sex. If you feel yourself getting close, slow down.

Try different positions. There are some positions I feel like I can't cum in unless I try really hard. E.G. Me standing, or her on top.

>do I simply fap but try to hold back when I'm about to cum and simply stop when I'm about to cum?
No. Don't edge.
Eat more meat/protein, sleep more work out more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more to increase your test and help your body and dick. You'll do fine and last longer. Also don't be overly concerned abu it. There's nothing wrong with cumming when you want, especially when it should only take a couple of minutes for you to be rearing to go again
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786

I suffer from premature ejaculation, of course is a concern.

haha fucking nice slam dude *high fives user*

everything is in the buttcheek. I learned it from a yogi. Basically to last longer you have to relax your glutes when you feel you're about to cum. tested and approved

>1.) you jerk off beforehand if you know you are going to get laid
best for a quick fix, but I can't even put into words how much I hate doing this. your cock clock is much more sensitive, before the first >Take it slow for the first 5 minutes or so of sex. If you feel yourself getting close, slow down.
I'll add that you will actually pass a certain threshold where the "about to cum" feeling goes away and you can hammer away carefree for a while.
>Try different positions. There are some positions I feel like I can't cum in unless I try really hard. E.G. Me standing, or her on top.
Also true. personally I have a very hard time holding it in with missionary and sideways.

confidence, you have to believe your better than the chick your fucking. its all in ur mind. also imagine moving the pleasure from your dick to throughout ur body.

>confidence, you have to believe your better than the chick your fucking.

what the fuck is this retarded shit?

OP, focus on your breathing, keep it steady and breathe through your nose. Try to just keep calm and relaxed and try to take your mind off cumming.

I found if i always cum outside of my girlfriend, it makes me much less sensitive so i can actually put my benis back in without any discomfort and i still have like 3/4 of an erection. Once she comes again i'm usually back to being rock hard and the circle of life is complete.

>Alchahol you dipshits.
>Preferably one that doesn't require sugary chaser to be palettable like stiff bourbon or EandJ. Keep it on you and make persuasive gestures as you drink from a masculine flask.
>Get to that point in between 3 pump chump and semi-cranked whiskey dick you fucking retards.

Man,all of that is literally me.
I pound really slow for 5mins on the edge of point of no return and then it vanishes and i can hammer it.
Same thing i can't last for shit during missionary,i think it's because it puts tension on legs and hamstrings and i've gotta flex my legs.

ummm ok...so I cum, get to the bathroom, wash my dick, check my gains in the mirror...then I get back to bedroom, my dick is now probably pretty soft, what do I do? Start pleasuring her with my mouth till my dick gets hard or something, till I can go for another round?
And if you are fucking her without the rubber, is it even safe to go for another round, considering you will be leaking a little bit of sperm out of your tip?

foreplay till it gets hard. pussy isnt the only thing a woman has

>Mfw been getting really good at lasting longer times
>tfw wife is done and 2 minutes and is ready for you to finish but can't

What do I try to get this hoe to last a lil longer but it's impossible she cums to fast and I wanna fuck longer

when you pee try and stop it. it's literally the same muscle for cumming

>I had a couple girls tell me that it was actually a turn on for them that I was so attracted to them that I would blow my load right away

>can't really feel a thing with condom
>changing positions runs the risk of losing my boner, especially when putting on condom
>she pretty much has to put it on

atleast i can last for ages hahaha.ha.h.ah....haha...haha

i feel like a fifteen year old

>cum outside of my girlfriend
why have a girlfriend?

Every bit of mine gets pumped as deep into her as I can possibly get it. That is what makes life worth living, right there.

>tfw haven't had sober sex in years
>trying to cut down on booze intake
>scared of having sex because i'm gonna bust in like 3 pumps

plz don't hurt the goat

Good luck cutting down. I can't even fall asleep since started cutting back and not drinking certain days. Shit sucks. I'm like wtf can't I sleep
O yea haven't not slept drunk in 5 years

Get out of your head and try to focus on your body, should be simple since you hopefully lift, focus on your muscles like glutes and how they are working, suddently you might find that you have forgotten about the ejaculation

Make her cum more than once then, women have no cooldown
When I fuck my gf she usually cums multiple times

She does its like bam bam bam done. I'm like wtf