Why did the entire world seem happier pre 2009

Why did the entire world seem happier pre 2009

It was

because zyzz was still alive brah

because you were a child
the world was happier pre internet, more naive, none of the ubiquitous postmodernism and cynicism

because you were 10

you got older

Pre Obama maybe?

Racists weren't upset that a black man was the most powerful man in the world.

I went through a psychosis episode in 2009

You think the world was happier pre 2009? lmfao no.

The world as we know it changed forever on September 11 2001, it hasn't been the same ever since.

I was born in the 60s, the 70s,80s and 90s felt very similar to each other, even the late 90s. Something changed after 2001. I've moved to Australia since, and even in Australia, it still feels like a post 9/11 world.

I've travel around the US/UK/EU/AUS for work and I can tell you now it all feels the same everywhere. It never use to be that way before 9/11. Before 9/11 the US, UK, EU, and AUS all felt unique, now they all feel the same.

I can't tell if 2001 was just a coincidence or if it sling-shot us into a more globalized and streamlined world where everything is very similar.

Maybe it's because the internet went mainstream world wide, social media etc. Back in the 90s the internet was still fairly niche, I remember being the only person on my block to have it for the first 5 years.

Obama is not black he is jewish. How dare you defame the legacy of America's first Jewish president. I am literally shaking.

Btw i was already an old man in 2008 and you should try and recall how the entire planet was SICK of BUSH and his squinty eyed orwellian sidefuck. The atmosphere was just toxic.

Because I hadn't discovered Veeky Forums yet.

Why does the entire world seem happier post 2016?

Is it...

THE TRUMP EFFECT?

Ok nigger

Zyzz was still alive.

>2009
>pre-internet

There was less Tumblr raging and transgender bullshit.

This. 9/11 was some evil fucked up ritual that messed up the world. Or it just felt that way. 90s were amazing.

I dont know really

For me personally i had a relationship pre 2009 so it was good times
Now im single and the world is cold and lonely, its impossible to get a new gf or even laid and time just keeps going forward

the only good thing in recent years is that there are alot of cute girls on IG showing off their ass, its a bittersweet feeling but better than nothing

Because you were a child

My father passed away 2010, the world was happier pre-2010

I agree. Was born in 1988 so I lived though the 9/11 drama as a youngster. Seems like ever since then the world has become a horrible place. Regardless of your politics or any conspiracies you believe in. It's like were all holding on to something that doesn't seem significant anymore. Luckily I own a shitload of firearms though.

It was more around 2007/2008 the world started going to shit. Normies infested the internet, facebook and other regulations on the internet started to take off. Runescape got rid of the wilderness. Extreme feminists and mentally ill people flocked together on the internet and started to promote their degeneracy. Obama, a weak man became president of the USA. With his image of being the most powerful man in the world, he send a testosterone lowering vibe throughout the world, promoted antimasculinity garbage and helped men become more feminized. low test = you feel shit.

2016 is the year it started turning around. Haven't you felt it, user? Trump becoming president is good for our happiness. Say what you want about his politics, he is much more manly, and will send a test-increasing vibe throughout the world, which means we will be happier.

He still walked among us

I know people like to overrate 9/11 a lot, but it REALLY changed a lot of things in our society since. Hell, remember the amount of PC Police that stemmed from it and ran rampant through TV, movies, video games, comic books, etc.. Made only worse by the Superbowl nipple slip.