Going to my sisters wedding solo

>going to my sisters wedding solo

what do

>not marrying your sister
You wasted your one and only chance in life breh.

I've been to several weddings alone, what are you even bitching about? She's your sister so your family will be there, just get drunk and have fun.

Have you never been to a wedding or something? Just hit on chicks there.

fpbp

So? I always go to weddings alone. Just be happy for your sister, maybe hit on the brides maids.

I did this as well.

But I at least had my 90 year old grandmother to pretend to look after so I didn't look like a total sperg.

Fuck
All
The
Bridesmaids

barney pls go

What is this meme?

You realize the bridesmaids are there with groomsman and it's their job to basically sit with them the entire night?

What the fuck kind of bogan weddings do you cunts go to where the bridesmaids are on their own and actually available.

Weddings with more than 8 people, Kieth.

You cant hit on the bridesmade you cunt.

My sisters wedding had 400 people, all of which were seated away from the groomsmen/bridesmaids.

What are you going to do? Go upto where the wedding couple and groomsman/bridesmades are seated (above everyone else, usually on a stage) and start chatting them up?

Are you legitimately autistic?

You are incorrect.

Bride and groom usually have their own table. Bridesmaids are seated with the norms. And once electric slide starts playing, the entire hierarchy breaks down. You could bang the MoH. You could bang your mom. You could even bang the bride.

>You could even bang the bride
literally impossible at a wedding she's full of tingles and not even thinking of chad

What do?
Get laid by one of the bridesmaids.

That's literally your only job as a brother.

Nope.

read My sisters wedding, the bridesmaids and groomsman were all on a stage above everyone else. They had 1 long table side by side with the wedding couple. They weren't seated with the norms at the low level.

Their wedding was bout 100k though, so it was in a highly formal setting. I guess you're talking about bogan-tier weddings at local sports club venues or something?

I go where the fuck I want.

What, did your family put them in a pexi glass box so your sister did not run in the confusion of a drone atrike?

>100k wedding
>not bogan tier
Stay pleb

How much do you pay for weddings you freak

grindr
dont expect to find love

>babysitting your grandma whole time
>I didn't look like a total sperg
I've got some bad news m8

100k for food alone maybe. If you don't hire your own chef don't bother.

>100k for a wedding
JFC women are fucking dumb to waste that much money on one day to show off who she is being married to.

Is this like a Chinese thing? That wedding sounds like shit

just go solo bro, it's fine
they won't give you shit, unless they're the type of people who do that

one of your sisters most important days

>but meeeeeeeee :[

fuck off. congratulate your sister for me