Why do you need meat again?

Why do you need meat again?

Other urls found in this thread:

beefitswhatsfordinner.com/CMDocs/BIWFD/FactSheets/Proteins_Are_Not_Created_Equal.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kP65cgeMGkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meat helps me distinguish retarded charts

because all those green things are like a truckload of volume/100 grams

>per 100 calories

hahhahahahhahah

100 calories***** it's early

>This kill the meatfags

Because 100 kcals of broccoli is half a kilogram, so getting a reasonable amount of protein would mean stuffing your face with 5 kilos of broccoli a day

>Still eating meat

GALLON OF BROCOLLI ERRY DAY
GOBED BABY

For every animal you won't eat, I'll eat two. You filthy nu-male beta libcuck

>Per 100 calories

Zzzzzzzzz

Fucking vegans

beefitswhatsfordinner.com/CMDocs/BIWFD/FactSheets/Proteins_Are_Not_Created_Equal.pdf

You don't technically NEED it, but there are benefits over solely consuming plant matter. Like many things in life, but diet especially, diversity is healthy.

Sources in the pdf.

are you retarded?
do you not understand how much of those veggies you'd actually have to eat?

Apart from the fact that this is complete bait, it's actually just incorrect.

100g cabbage = 25 calories, 1.3g protein. Obviously multiplying that by 4 doesn't give fucking 17.4g protein. How fucking stupid are some people.

Also for their steak option they will have chosen the fattiest cut of beef imaginable where the protein to calorie ratio is complete shit because propaganda.

>diversity is healthy
funny coming from someone that classifies all fruits, vegetables, herbs, oats, grains, etc into one category like "plant matter"

>What are seeds/beans

But there's one thing you are forgetting...

Flavour. Delicious, delicious flavour.

Those things are literally plant matter. I eat all of them too, but that is what they are.

...flavor that's made from the herbs and spices put on top of the meat and not the meat itself

Get out of here with your "alternative facts" charts, cabbage has 1.3g of protein and 25kcal per 100g, which comes out to a nice 5.2g of protein per 100kcal instead of the claimed 17.4. So you either eat 400grams of raw cabbage for your 5.2g protein or you eat 100g of beef for 20g of protein HMM WHAT TO CHOOSE

>putting herbs and spices on a steak
Confirmed for never having had a good rare steak.

Don't you want to live deliciously user?

No shit they are, but you're acting like its on thing. When people find out I'm vegan, the short answer I give them for "what do you eat" is "fruits and vegetables"
they literally say "that's it?" everytime, as if there aren't hundreds of different fruits and vegetables that are all different to one another

"N-no dad. The doctor said it wasn't autism... No.. we can't "try again". Dad, I promise there's nothing wrong with me..!"

Black Phillip pls

one thing*
youtube.com/watch?v=kP65cgeMGkc
mmmmm look at all that shit that's not steak oh yeah oil salt pepper all steak babyyyyyyyy

to get 100g of protein you have to eat
16 oz of chicken breast (550 cals)
or
7.7 lbs of broccoli (950 cals)

even if we forget the fact that is a shit ton of volume to consume you have to remember that you will get liquid shits for days + you will become a fart machine

its good and good for you

Keep eating your rotting veg and barely scratching a living off the land then.

If thomasin had just suggested slaughtering and eating the goat the minute the crops started failing they would have all ended up dead.

Carnivores 1 - veganfags 0

>he doesn't use Montreal seasoning on his steak

nothing to see here folks just another 24 year old gonna tell us how sophisticated his palate is because he enjoys rare filets, which as we all know is truly an acquired taste only earned by the truly bold and wealthy, and not something we all instinctually love and buy at the store.

Do you think they knew they were making shit up when this chart was made or are they really that fucking unwilling to do a simple google search to comfirm the actual nutrition? 24% protein in CUCUMBERS lmao

Oil is just oil, what's the big deal? Olive oil comes from olives ffs.

Salt and pepper just enhances flavour. That delicious steak flavour. Put as much salt as you like on some broccoli and it'll still taste like ass. Put even a little bit on a steak and it to taste glorious.

except we aren't carnivores because we can get atherosclerosis, a disease that only herbivores can get ://////

Do you realize how much fucking cabbage you have to eat to reach 100kcal, you fucking retard?

Also, animal protein is of much higher quality than veggie protein.

>using anything other than salt and pepper on your steak

Unless you are never eating anything better than the cheapest of cheap cuts you are a complete pleb. Kys.

that's my point, it comes from olives, which isn't steak, and salt and pepper aren't steak, so, that means the amazing flavor. in steak, is not, from steak

Omnivores then fgt.

>he thinks oil you cook in gives things flavour
>he doesn't know that seasoning just enhances flavour it isn't the flavour itself

You are retarded. A steak cooked on a cast iron skillet, no oil, no salt, no pepper will still taste infinitely better than any veg you care to name.

400grams to reach 100kcal, but you have to eat 1300grams to reach 17 grams of protein cause the chart is false anyways

omnivores dont get atherosclerosis either, :////
but if eating meat is natural to humans, why do we have to cook it? Meat-eaters use the "animals eat meat, so we do too" argument a lot, but you don't see a lion with a cast iron skillet, oil, salt, and pepper :OOOO
Is it because we're evolved??????? :OOO

It's this actually true

Either way, that's a shit ton of cabbage.

Cause it makes shit taste good. And it's also not so much that we're evolved, we've just not got the ability to cope with parasites and shit that eating raw meat will give you. Even wild and domesticated animals get worms user. You never owned a cat or dog?

If animals had the brains and opposable thumbs to butcher and cook there food they would. That's a retarded argument.

>implying you won't get hueg on the broccoli diet

but dogs, cats, lions, and bird eat meat but they don't get sick :0000 its almost as if animals don't have the brains or the physical attributes to make tools and cook because we keep killing them for food :ooo.
user, honestly, how can someone not intentionally overlook all these factors to eating meat. carnivores and omnivores are made to eat meat, so they don't get as sick from raw meat as herbivores (which includes humans, user, please try to follow along :O) do

Now show us one that says grams of mass per 100 Calories

>McDonalds
>Actual meat

Pick one

Cooking evolved in early humans alongside our brains. Cooked meat is easier to digest, and thus more efficient, allowing bigger brains because the body has more energy on hand. You can actually eat raw meat, as long as it's clean and fresh. There's even a raw food diet where people do just that, alongside raw fruits and vegetables, but they end up being skellingtons because it takes more energy to digest.

>eating and pooping in a continous cycle

> (You)
>but dogs, cats, lions, and bird eat meat but they don't get sick
Yes, they fucking do. They get parasites all the time.

>:0000
>its almost as if animals don't have the brains or the physical attributes to make tools and cook because we keep killing them for food
>:ooo.
You wanna know how I know you're retarded?

First off, eating meat isn't what made humans evolve. It was the hunting, strategizing part and yes, the cooking part. You're honestly retarded if you think CHEWING takes energy away from evolving bigger brains. I can't even tell if you're trying to bait or not, anymore. You do realize that people don't "evolve" in their lifetime, right? Its purely based off random mutations and natural selection. Drinking soylent every meal won't make your brain bigger because of the lack of chewing and chewing gum won't mkae your brain smaller. Look at gorillas. They chew all fucking day their diet is only about 5% meat, they're still huge, not skellingtons like your theory suggests, Mr. Darwin.

>dying from shitting green

This is why vegans are batshit insane, im a lacto-veg and it seems to be a good balance in still eating dairy and vegetables. I get the vegan angle of reducing resource intensive farming as well as the pollution caused by farming animals for meat but they are delusional otherwise.

No, but I can tell you're tard-smashing your keyboard by the way you linked my post 3 times, one time trying to greentext it

>he thinks it's the chewing part user was talking about

God damn you're stupid. People get called retarded a lot on Veeky Forums, so much so the word has kind of lost its meaning, but you really are dumb. Like seriously fucking stupid.

>what is clover
I was just highlighting the emoji shit you keep spamming like a twelve year old. No rage here buddy.

>chewing
You don't break down protein in your mouth, you fucking brainlet. It takes more energy to digest in your stomach and gut if it hasn't already been partly broken down by cooking.
>gorillas are big
Yeah, so are cows, do you unironically think will work?
>all the rest of that shit
Eating raw food may not shrink your brain, but not eating meat seems to, based on your reading comprehension.

kek, I misread one thing in about 3 posts debunking your guys' shitty diets and you fucking milk it, just like cows :ooooo

>:ooooo

What did he mean by this?

no you made me MAD >:OOOOOOO

>mfw there are niggers in this thread unironically trying to argue broccoli tastes better than steak

Your calculations are off. If the Broccoli was more protein per calories, then the calorie count should be lower.

>bulking
>go to mcdonalds (idgaf about dirty bulk)
>two double quarter pounders
>small fries
>mcsalad
>bottle of water
>force that shit down
>dont eat for rest of day because feeling like crap

>what is leucine
>what is an amino acid profile

kys

>tuna
>kangaroo
Pretty much the leanest meat you can get and its pure protein

Now show the serving size 100 calories of each is.

Also, muh bioavailability. We more readily take in protein (nutrients in general) from certain sources over others.

What is steak tartare?

Oh yes...it's raw steak that humans eat.

Moron.

because the volume of cabbages i would need to eat, (to consume the same amount of protein as i would get from eating a good steak), will probably kill me

If you eat shit youll feel shit you fucking piece of shit pig fuck

you certainly dont want that cholesterol in your system.
might cause you to make testosterone

>not wanting free steroids

>supporting the meat industry which rapes and kills billions of animals
>also the cause of just under half if all green house gas emissions

Meatfags are disgusting.

yeh but 100 calories of all those greens is like 2 and a half tonnes

>Your calculations are off
how about you check it for yourself before you open your cunt mouth

What does 100 calories of beef look like and what does 100 calories of broccoli look like? Can you put them in bowls side by side please.

Thank you.

>brb eating 5 kg kale

>tfw when you have to eat 10 times more amount of broccoli than steak to get the same protein

>adds needed nitrogen to the soil
This is a very misunderstood claim concerning nitrogen fixation

and this without speaking about the density. 100g of steak are much smaller than 100g of broccoli.

>eggs
>meat

really makes you think

Amino acids

/thread

I meaned

Animals taste great thank you very much.

If your place on the food chain makes you uncomfortable, you could always kys

>protein quality
>protein digestibility
>anti-anabolic phytotoxins
>food volume

>Eat only cabbage
>Die from malnutrition due to lack of essential amino acids in diet

Wow you sure convinced me

well then clearly omnivores can get the disease

This has been disproven thread after thread, yet you keep posting it.

>Serving Size: 5500g

>Twelve
>Pounds

What if I relish in the violence? Also I need a complete chain of amino acids as I have yet to evolve my stomach to that of an herbivore.

Steak is also higher protein per calorie.

Steak is 0.092g/cal while broccoli is 0.082 g/cal.

By eating animals they live through you and grant you their power. It's why I eat meats like horse, I'm hoping I can get just a fraction of their might

>troll thread
desu pbj is toptier tasty
But I'd rather spend those 400cals on something with more protein. 140cals of eggs has 14g protein, 400cals of chicken breast has 55g protein.

Vegan diets are for women. Men need saturated fats and cholesterol

>men need to die from heart disease

it's more calorie dense so I don't have to eat ten gallons of veggies over the course of 5 hours to survive.

sage

How about you try a vegan diet without taking any supplements or ANY fortified foods and see how it goes?
Good luck getting all your micro, especially B12.