It's PUA time

fit and pua go together like bread and butter

>mfw entering the gym wearing a $1000 fur coat

>mfw i watch non-pua gym bros all turn gay one by one. all on Grindr while i fuck their mothers

>PUA
Broscience for picking up girls

PUA is just pretending. Acting like something you're not. If you can't get girl's without some technique then you're beyond saving.

>ywn be 7 feet tall in shiny jet black tights and a sick vest with a top hat

fuark

>If you can't get girl's without some technique then you're beyond saving.
How so?
Its not like getting girls is easy you know

Yes it is. If you really want to fuck a girl just go find one online. You say whatever you want and they'll just go with it.

It is if you're not autistic or ugly. Never heard of a cool confident guy who talks about PUA. You just talk to girls and get in with them, have fun with them and shit. No need to learn how to do it on the internet, lmao.

obvious bait but ill bite
i actually tried using a site for this shit but trust me, its not easy
It was an ad thing where you placed one and got replies, ads were purged weekly
Ad close to me popped up, some girl wanted a date for the evening and i saw it 2 hours after it was posted
The ad had gotten ~600 messages already in those two hours

Its not at all easy because you probably wont get a reply if you look up girls online, looks dont even factor in with the sheer number of guys that there are

>Eurobros think that it's okay to shit up Veeky Forums while the real world (America) is asleep

not autistic, not ugly but still i struggle
Last girl i met who was single was a year ago, more or less

its very possible to struggle simply because there are fewer women to men than youd want it to be in some places

You're looking in the wrong places. Look in the more obscure places. Anything that allows you to talk to girls in your area is something you can use to get laid. If that's not your thing just get your friends to introduce you to some girls.

Oh yeah if there's an actual shortage of girls then that's gotta be a problem. I live in a city though. Maybe the rules are different in cities than in less populated areas.

What's the first thing you should tell a girl after introducing yourself to get the conversation going?

My point in the beginning was it isnt easy
I can flirt, im good at it and i can talk to people. I usually make small talk with people i met everywhere.
Its just not as easy as walking up to a cute girl and say "hey, whats your name? you wanna meet up later today?" and then have a date

city of 500 000 here so yeah, does suck major ass

Don't fucking introduce yourself as the first thing, Jesus Christ man. If it's a mutual friend flirt but don't ask her out the first time you see her, if it's a random sloot don't ask her out the first time because she's going to say no unless you're a turbo-chad, if it's a random random sloot online step it up to sexual shit the first day you talk to her or she's going to forget about you.
No one can do cold approaches like that unless they're famous or they're just that damn good. The point I failed to make was that it's easy once you can get a conversation going.

>No one can do cold approaches like that unless they're famous or they're just that damn good
True, ive gotten a few dates with that approach but its been after a conversation has been going for some time

I remember a study being posted here where a guy asked girls out randomly on the street. He got 100/100 no
Lets agree that its not easy but not impossible either, you can change and adapt to succeed

>that pic
What exactly is PUA short for, user? "PUerile Asshole?"

Just be yourself, dude. Are you a bitter virgin or what?

please show me the full size image. This is hilarious.

Who are these loosers? what a bunch of beta nu-males

itt: autism in it's purest form

>lifting to get laid is not autism

u r so out of touch with reality its not even funny anymore

Who here honestly wants to be one of these Pick Up Autists? You look like an asshat dressing like a 90s video game character.

I've recently come to the realization of what kind of women attracts me. I always seem to be attracted to women that are older and more successful than me. I don't want anyone to take care of me because I prefer doing most things by myself. I think I just want my partner to not be a little special snowflake who needs to be dillydallied all day.

I think that pua has its role in the lesser forms. With that I mean it may be a good tool to learn the basics of human social interaction if you dont know them very well.

And surprisingly I think even a lot of normal people dont know it very well.

Because a lot of it is metaphysical knowledge, its in this very weird space that isnt your brain, and it isnt really the brain of another person that you want to be good at.

The status quo, the airwaves, the standards and norms, we know that nothing really exists in this middle space as its just air, but a lot of the more complicated concepts and how people with different brains may react to you, means that you need to radically change your way of exerting yourself to the outside.

Basically put, what pua's may be trying to do and what they may recognize is that there are people out there who do not like your internal monologue at all. Which is normal. There are a lot of different minds, with a lot of different opinions and even natures, even inside races.

What the pua guys are trying to get is to get near this mythical "generic but what most people consider to be polite, yet also with recognition that you do not entirely understand people out there, yet would like to, but also want to bang em kinda" space.

The pua guys may be trying to cut through the red tape, and chaos of society and its many divergent ways of thinking in modernity.

So I dont hate them at all and I do think that they Veeky Forums with us here as long as they are not too faggy and not too degenerate.

>Older and still single
>Personality type to be a career woman
>not a little special snowflake

Lol.

Only drunken high school drop out whores with sub 90 IQs would ever be impressed with this gaggle of clowns.