Smoking

Smoking is pretty much the worst thing you can do to your body, short of being morbidly obese or self-mutilation
If you smoke more than half a pack over a weekend regularly, what are you doing on this board?

I come here for inspiritation like this

There's stress relief and other benefits such as not being as hungry and going outside more, it's not all bad.

Role playing

>going outside more
I don't get this at all, alcohol is one thing, everyone likes to have a sit down and drink socially, so places where people drink become social gatherings... but there's no reason smoking would make you more outgoing, it's not like you are missing some evening where all your friends go to smokesplaces and you feel left out...

I ONLY smoke when I drink. I can easily chain smoke a pack in one night of drinking. I also only drink once a month

The only thing worse than smoking is being a manlet.

just don't smoke, it's simple

i can barely smoke 2 a day without feeling and looking shit the next day, good thing i dont smoke

This

>have one cigarette when I feel like a nicotine rush
>never crave them
It's more like "hey, I haven't smoked in a few days, I'll have one." Been doing this on and off for years, taking months off at a time. It's never been hard for me to kick them, I don't know what everyone complains about. Maybe it's because I barely smoke?

>day 5 here

17 year smoker, literally started at 12 or 13. 5th day without a cig. I'm vapeing, it helps,

Gotta just keep at it. I keep scratching at my face and getting pimples. But I got to do what I got to do...

Are you sure going cold turkey is the best option?
Try cutting down gradually, or getting nicotine addiction therapy or whatever

That's awesome. Keep pushing through, man.

Just chew gum or drink coffee. That works just as well

Cold turkey is the only way. Staying away 100% from nicotine is the only way.

>2017 and he doesn't smoke/vape for nicotines nootropic effects

I quit gradually and had literally no withdrawal.

You don't have to be autistic about smoking. Nothing wrong with smoking a couple fags with the lads when getting shitfaced. You do have mates, don't you user?

Does it become *physically* harder to quit the longer your smoke? Asking because I quit after smoking about 1/2+ pack a day for a year and a half and it was surprisingly easy. Could this mean I wasn't "fully" addicted or am I just superior?

I'm 28 and thinking about starting smoking because I think it would look cool.
I have the whole gaunt eurogay poet aesthetic and I think smoking would really compliment me. I main on Veeky Forums btw.

Allan Carr's Easyway to Quit Smoking book. Actually worked... and was easy.. after smoking 15years

Quit cold turkey for 4 months or so, about to relapse, started vaping instead. 2 years later i still vape but lowered the nicotine down to about 1-2 mg/ml. 1000x better than smoking and do not regret it one bit, but still wish to quit it completely.

inb4 mouth fedora, i only vape inside and when i'm alone.

I used to smoke at least 10 a day and was still stronger and in better shape than 99% of Veeky Forums

I've been clean for a month cold turkey. Weaning is a meme.

I agree there's nothing bad, but there's nothing good about it either.
I didn't make this thread for occasional smokers but for the people who you'd actually call smokers: one pack a day, or more. Always out of breath, coughing up black sludge, stinking clothes and yellow shit clinging to everything in their homes...
I odn't know, it seems like all the numale hipster faggots are into vaping nowadays. But if 90s-00s is more your style, go for it.
Personally I think it will be hell to get used to harsh smoke down your lungs at this age and not really worth it.

Whenever I think about smoking a cigarette I imagine that cartoon picture of a jew rubbing his hands together and I don't smoke one.

I'm vapeing and getting nicotien from that. A cig is far superior to a vape for a smoker. One cig and i'm back I got to do it.

thanks brah

does your body feel better not smoking cigs and only vaping?