Mental fitness GENERAL

After about a year of approaching strangers in the club and just outside and working on myself, I confirmed 2 hypotheses I already had:

- Mainstream self-improvement is a jerk-off as it has no real goals, so no way to measure your progress outside of the autistic activity itself - just like you get better at playing tetris or lumosity but it does shit for your intellect no matter how much bullshit media you consume

- You are a charming alpha from the get go (and if you remember yourself before ~8-9 you probably used to be outgoing and cool) it's just hidden under the fog of anxiety and shit, just like every fat man has a lean body hidden under the fat. If you lose weight and exercise to turn that fat into muscles you will INEVITABLY become lean. It's exactly the same with mental fitness.

Modern pick up is not dressing up like a clown and performing magical tricks to manipulate girls into sucking your dick. It still works, but why FAKE when you can BE? Forget about this Mystery-school bullshit. Think rsd.

IT'S NOT ABOUT FUCKING CONNING. IT'S ABOUT DEVELOPING YOUR PERSONALITY AND AS A RESULT GETTING LAID: YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A BETA KEK YOU WERE RAISED AND MAYBE EVEN BORN AS, YOU CAN BECOME A FUCKING NATURAL.

Check this shit:

You don't have to depend on ANYTHING to be happy youtube.com/watch?v=3xxqg4PHg3M

GET OVER YOUR FUCKING EX AND START LIVING youtube.com/watch?v=CAyZajdTGTU

youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg

LOOKS MEAN SHIT
___SHAPE MEANS SHIT___
MONEY MEANS SHIT
FAME actually gets you laid consistently
POWER kinda works, but you still kinda have to push it, so not really

IT'S ABOUT PER-SO-FUCKING-NA-LI-TY.

Want to fuck plenty of hot girls? Pick up.

Want a good girlfriend AND want to keep her and not have her cheat with a high level player when the opportunity arises? Pick up.

Want to be a TRUE lover who doesn't need girls and is content with himself? Fucking pick up.
It's easy to rationalize your poorness, loneliness or shitty health when you have no fucking choice. Your "hoes ain't needed" is a bullshit loser mantra UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Read some fucking Seneca, that guy knew what's up.

Developing your body through hard work and pain, but refusing to do the same with your mind is retarded and pathetic. In fact, if you could choose only one, the right option would be YOUR MIND.

=== So why do you think pick up is not the optimal way to improve yourself and get pussy as a bonus? ===

- you gotta pay (if you gotta pay for youtube and torrents, you're doing it wrong)
- it's a scam (cause practice DOES NOT make perfect... no, wait)
- it's a "statistics" exploitation, somebody will fuck you eventually (no. try it, approach 100 women)
- it's a manipulation (you mean like being a nice guy and avoiding getting into arguments so people treat you better?)
- why would you fucking hurt yourself through rejection and waste time (you mean EXACTLY like you hurt yourself and invest your time through exercising to get STRONGER?)
- it's all about X (nope, read above)
- I don't need sex (yes you do, it's a matter of physical and mental health, stop deluding yourself)

Welp. What have you been mindlessly consuming since you were a little fucking kid? Media. Media and talking with people already brainwashed with media. And what does it say? Nice nerd will fuck the cheerleader in the end. High school alphas end up being low level hooligans, while smart geeks who go to college and "don't pretend to be someone they are not" get high paying jobs and then guess what they get hot girls BECAUSE HOES ARE ALL ABOUT DAT CASH RITE? It's not like females stick with a provider and then get impregnated by an alpha since before humanity.

ITT discuss anything mental fitness but keep in mind that PICK UP IS TRUE BULLSHIT-FREE SELF-DEVELOPMENT that gets you laid

bio evolutionary user here. Chemical self improvement does have a lot of purpose for self improvement.

The things about reaction speed, willpower, energy levels, depression levels all have an impact on your way of thinking.

You are not perfect from the get go. Swallowing anti depressants and being fat does make you less good at picking up women.

Because that directly affects your brain.

To be the best is to develop your body as well as your personality, but I dare say that your body even more so than your personality.

and since this is Veeky Forums, you have to agree with me or get banned for being Veeky Forums unrelated lol.

you learn from experience

the basis of pua should be a biological basis, not some philosophy. You can try to force a foal to pull a cart, but it wont be very good at it. It needs to grow first.

In the same way, one cannot expect to have alpha philosophies, software even, with bad hardware. The best kind of philosophy thrives with the best kind of brain. Because that kind of philosophy was also created by those brains.

Synthesis of the two worlds is the only solution.

> being fat does make you less good at picking up women
Yeah, but that's because it makes you more depressed and anxious - both through chemistry as you say and through consciously comparing your body to existing standards.

wow, watch out for the egalitarian coming through. Body positivity wont undo the fact that the soul of a fatty, his functioning is way worse by default, even before he is "Shamed". The shaming is just a consequence of the healthy seeing such a lowlife and then telling him that he is so. A word does not magically turn his mental slobbery from good to worse, his brain is tied to the rest of his body through the chemicals, cardio vascular system and more. And words wont change the fat in his blood veins. His beetus and shitty feelings.

Fuck you, I think that you indeed should be banned. Pua has some room here, but not out of egalitarianism. That stuff is cancer.

Philosophy affects physiology. Like body language. You consciously behave so that your body unconsciously adapts to you instead of you adapting to your shitty unconscious mind that thinks you're beta loser virgin faggot bitch cocksucker kissless robot.

Since I've started minding my kyphotic posture, I started feeling fucking amazing compared to before.

My gripe with pick up and especially RSD is the downplaying of how much appearance matters. Im a tradesman and yes I could do some jobs without certain tools, but with the right tools the job can shift from stressful to easy.

Doing pick up without at least above average body, style and logistics is a doomed effort. And I have a feeling RSD prefers that you spin your wheels without getting far, as then you will continue purchasing their products believing you simply havent learned enough

>Philosophy affects physiology

it wont affect your fat though, its not infinite, we do not have magical jew powers of the kaballah to alter reality by our way of viewing it.

Advocating for people to stay fat, to say that its okay is very evil.

Change your op to something more Veeky Forums and health oriented instead of this jewish crap.

let me rephrase it a bit:

>FAT PEOPLE CANNOT PERFORM AT THEIR MENTAL PEAK
>THEY CANNOT PULL THE BEST BROADS
>YOU SHOULD NOT FORGO HARD WORK ON YOUR BODY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF BEFORE TRYING OUT WOMEN

and pua is just a supplement to the Veeky Forums body.

Calm your assrage, doc. I said BOTH THROUGH CHEMISTRY and shame stuff.

If you genuinely think that embarassment is healthy and productive emotion and public shaming has place in a progressive society - you're literally a fascist. And I mean literally.

Being healthy is now fascism? jesus fuck the cucks of these days, reported. Fuck off.

> we do not have magical jew powers of the kaballah to alter reality by our way of viewing it.
We kinda do. It tends to be downplayed, because that way BP can sell you more meds.

> Advocating for people to stay fat, to say that its okay is very evil.
I never fucking advocated it ever. I have zero tolerance for people GIVING UP on themselves, whether it's people skills or body.

> instead of this jewish crap.
You're right. Telling people they have what it takes and only need time and hard work to succeed is jewish. I guess in order NOT TO BE JEWISH I should tell them to buy some better clothes and feel-good pills or something.

>>THEY CANNOT PULL THE BEST BROADS
They literally can and they literally do. You know why they make such a big deal out of bad health right? To motivate fatties to work out and eat healthier. Just like Tyler says that appearance doesn't matter AT ALL so that people are motivated to work on themselves instead of finding crutches.

>>YOU SHOULD NOT FORGO HARD WORK ON YOUR BODY TO IMPROVE YOURSELF BEFORE TRYING OUT WOMEN
You should do both. Procrastinating by doing something else "instead" "to prepare yourself" is the worst thing you can do. Do both with no fucking excuses.

> and pua is just a supplement to the Veeky Forums body.
I know it's /fit and not /ment but mind > body. It's just a fact, sorry.

> Doing pick up without at least above average body, style and logistics is a doomed effort.
100% wrong. Logistics are obviously important and if she legitimately has to go and you can't join, you won't fuck her, but otherwise it's perfectly doable. Body and style are almost negligible.

I mean, just ask people with lots of experience and you'll hear the same thing from all of them. And honestly I don't think you're one of those.

fuck you

body > mind

saged

dude I'm not even him, but you're clearly insecure about something. he says that shaming people is ugly and shouldn't fucking be practiced and I agree

well maybe you too are a huge cuck and should fuckoff Veeky Forums for being such a huge faggot.

You are on Veeky Forums here, not Veeky Forums. We value the body more than the mind.

But you and your cuck buddy are setting up the narrative badly. The mind can only be as good as the body permits it.

and right now most peoples minds are bottlenecked by low testosterone. And guess what increases test? Yea muscles do.

Those thoughts that you try to learn from past alpha's were almost all exclusively high test alpha males.

a beta cannot hold on to them, or use them properly. They are property of us. And as such we claim ip protection laws and report you lol. Fuck off.

>right now most peoples minds are bottlenecked by low testosterone
[citation needed]
>a beta cannot hold on to them, or use them properly. They are property of us. And as such we claim ip protection laws and report you lol. Fuck off.
Kek, if you were an alpha you wouldn't be so fucking insecure.

It's easy to say "hurr nothing will help me im a beta durrr", but it's hard to accept the fact that people can and do change and there are plenty of famous people who have done just that. Right now you are doing the equivalent of saying "WORKING OUT ONLY WORKS FOR PEOPLE WITH GOOD GENETICS OTHERWISE THERES NO POINT IF YOU DO IT YOU SHOULD STOP IT. DONT YOU KNOW UR SUPPOSED TO BE WEAK AND UNHEALTHY?!!" and I cannot respect this, as it goes against everything this board stands for. It's pathetic and anti-social.

> === So why do you think pick up is not the optimal way to improve yourself and get pussy as a bonus? ===
I'll add to that.

Jews actually succeeded in convincing people that calisthenics - method used since the dawn of humanity and pretty much up to the second half of twentieth century IS USELESS. And in order to get stronger you need to buy gym membership or ridiculous machines. Plus supplements plus protein shakes plus mats plus testosterone.

You really don't need to go far for an example of media brainwashing betas.

My mental health improved significantly when I stopped chasing women altogether and found my passion and a supportive male friends.

Can you build wealth impressing women. No
Is chasing women preparing you for fatherhood. No
Will you find the kind of life that you can look back at on your death bed feel pride before you pass away. Fuck no.

No matter how much you dress it up, you're still being lead around by your cock and your hearts desire for female companionship. Thinking about obtaining women is as productive for self-development as becoming a hardcore raider in WoW.

Join the military.
Find a cause to devote your life to.
Become the artist/career you want to be.
Sledgehammer your video games/gaming PC and bury them.

I spent a month camping in the desert alone this year. Just me, my survival gear, 9mm and a notepad and a pan. No other entertainment. I advise every man to go out and do this.

Even just drive around, see america, meet people and sleep in your car for a while. If you are a NEET and have no car, just just go sleep on park benches for a while.

A man must be, before anything else, free in his soul and if you are afraid of death, find the way to make yourself unafraid to die. Find something you would give up your life for without a single hesitation. I know this all sounds platitudinous as fuck but it's just my opinion.

Is this a pasta? I guess I'll bite...

> My mental health improved significantly when I stopped chasing women altogether and found my passion
Guess what? That's what pick up TEACHES. Only aside form doing these things you also GAVE UP on women, because of your insecurities, instead of building up your social skills. Protip: your circlejerk of "supportive" male friends DOES NOT help with your social competence.

Look.

Women never really stop engaging in relationships with men. Why should you? Unless of course you hold women for some subpar creatures who are somewhere between men and dogs, in which case you're a chronic beta cuck who's probably beyond saving at this point.

> Can you build wealth impressing women. No
So addressing your sex drive is unnecessary, but succumbing to greed is healthy. Good to know.

> Is chasing women preparing you for fatherhood. No
Yes. Double yes. Triple yes. Because in doing pick up (it's MAKING THEM CHASE YOU btw, not the other way around - if you're a man and not a beta faggot of course) you develop your manly qualities that are so crucial in fatherhood. Furthermore, who do you have kids with, moron? WITH A FUCKING WOMAN BY FUCKING A WOMAN. I'm assuming you want smart and healthy kids here - maybe you just want some shitty off-springs from some desperate cunt who decided to settle for you, cause she couldn't get any cool guys. But let's even say you found your perfect mate and genes are not the problem. Would she really stay with you and not cheat? Would she not want to have better off-springs than those you can provide with your beta spunk? Think about that.

>progressive society
>OMG UR LITERALLY A FASCIST
jesus fucking christ kill yourself already

> Will you find the kind of life that you can look back at on your death bed feel pride before you pass away. Fuck no.
Sex is just a PART OF LIFE - not all of it, but a part. And I can guarantee you that on your death bed you will feel like a pathetic fucking worm who was too much of a pussy to actually get better with women and ended up having fuck all in terms of fucking. But it will be too late.

> you're still being lead around by your cock
No, it's called not denying your NATURAL URGES. You could call eating "being let around by your stomach" but it won't change anything.

> Thinking about obtaining women is as productive for self-development as becoming a hardcore raider in WoW.
Funny. Want the truth?

SELF-DEVELOPMENT WITHOUT A GOAL IS AS PRODUCTIVE AS BECOMING A HARDCORE RAIDER IN WoW. IT'S LITERALLY AN ESCAPIST JERK-OFF.

And sorry to tell you bud, but you sank very deep into this ocean.

> Join the military
And waste your precious years on "manning up" after which YOU'LL STILL BE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO APPROACH A FUCKING GIRL.
> Find a cause to devote your life to.
> Become the artist/career you want to be.
Absolutely. Don't need to sacrifice food, air or sex for that. In fact quite the opposite, you'd need them much more.
> Sledgehammer your video games/gaming PC and bury them.
Why? It's just as much of an escapist jerk off as an empty shelf-develompment by buying books and yoga mats.

>I spent a month camping in the desert alone this year. Just me, my survival gear, 9mm and a notepad and a pan. No other entertainment. I advise every man to go out and do this.
>Even just drive around, see america, meet people and sleep in your car for a while. If you are a NEET and have no car, just just go sleep on park benches for a while.
This is literally - and I'm not exaggerating here - the saddest story I've ever read on this board. You are wasting your precious life with this SURVIVALIST JERK OFF BULLSHIT HOPING IT'LL SOMEHOW DEVELOP YOUR CHARACTER

> A man must be, before anything else, free in his soul and if you are afraid of death, find the way to make yourself unafraid to die. Find something you would give up your life for without a single hesitation. I know this all sounds platitudinous as fuck but it's just my opinion.

You say all this wise stuff, but you don't seem to be the kind of man who actually lives it.

Have you ever heard about how it's important for your development to do the thing you fear the most? You clearly fear approaching women.
Dude. I was exactly in your shoes a good couple of years ago, which is why it pains me to see somebody who's clearly got the drive, but is deluding himself so hard. You like sex and you want to bang hot pussy as well as find a partner for life. There is no way you can do it well without practice.
It's not even about what instructor you listen to or what style of game you prefer. It's just about going out and fucking putting in work to get better.

You can fucking forget about everything there is to learn from the internet and other people if the word pick up triggers you. Just start developing your social competence with women, which will drastically improve your social competence period.

Quoted > by accident.

Got any calisthenics programs that will get you gains?