youtube.com/watch?v=YRs7DHhRxzw
youtu.be/nHn6vWY25F0?t=1m43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cope

Our lord and saviour

These videos they recently uploaded are fucking great like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=IrdulzyOZCo
really feel it in my tongue

Mewing isn't cope it worked for tsh123456789 (alongside a LOT of other looksmaxxing stuff tbf)
guy went from being an incel at 21 to being a slayer and getting raped by women in his mid 20s

I try to do this as much as I can but I run into the same problem that I had when I was young and nobody made sure my mouth was closed. I can't breath through my nose because the allergies are that bad that often.

try some sort of nasal spray

How do I make sure I'm mewing whilst I'm asleep?

What's the tl;dr of mewwing?

I know:

1) Breathe through nose
2) Close mouth, tongue on roof of mouth
3) Chew mastic gum

Anything else?

I had something similar.
Buy some sea water from the pharmacy.
You might also have some yeast infection (from antibiotics for example).
Do you have sugar or bread cravings at night?

If you unconciously do it during the day, you will do it unconciously during your sleep too

That's pretty much it yeah
Keep your jaw closed, make sure your apply pressure especially with the back of your tongue

You also have to swallow differently.

Yes, he explains it in one of his videos

When swallowing, make sure the tongue doesn't push against the teeth, but against the roof of your mouth.
This will prevent pushhing your teeth forward

Cheers. I've also got some wisdom teeth coming through, should I avoid getting them pulled?

I've noticed that my left cheek is larger than my right. I don't know if this is caused by increased muscles, or swelling or just genetics. Anyone heard of something like this before and how one could fix it?

Yes get them out ASAP

get them out? I was told by other lookism folk that getting them pulled fucks ya jaw

youtube.com/watch?v=3j9EvYXQcrs
youtube.com/watch?v=YRs7DHhRxzw

asymmetry is usually caused by bad habits. Try to find out for what reason your left cheek could be larger. Is it the way your swallow? Do you use your left/right jaw more when chewing? Do you keep your tongue in an asymmetric position

If they don't hurt, don't.

Do you sleep on a side?

>youtu.be/nHn6vWY25F0?t=1m43s
Jesus fuck.

He looks like his jaw is too big; can one man really have so much masseter power?

His father urged him to mew like crazy since his birth. This man is pretty much the peak of human jaw power

I try to sleep on my back, but now you asked, yeah I do tend to sleep/lie down on my left side. Thanks for the help I'll try to it that shit out

baamp

>tfw have three wisdom teeths
should i get them out?