Is this natty?

is this natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

k2radio.com/casper-exotic-dancer-arrested-for-steroid-possession/
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/topless-waitress-and-her-beau-face-court-after-roids-sting/news-story/79fca226ac2a6a97ac46f96ff92c6bba
wsaz.com/content/news/Portsmouth-man-arrested-for-trafficking-anabolic-steroids-406899845.html
kron4.com/2016/11/08/walnut-creek-police-arrest-man-in-illegal-steroid-operation/
youtube.com/watch?v=WxvzX8hiCDM&t=399s
youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, not unless he's been lifting for 10 years minimum.

most likely, you could get that within 6 months with GOMAD + SS from either skeleton or fatass
I'd laugh if anyone roided and only looked like that desu

Not even close

>believing people make noticeable gains after 2 years of lifting naturally

yeah man, couple of bodyweight exercises twice a week

Kek! No.

Kek, after 10 years, you're lucky to gain 2 lb a year training as a natty. It's not like you keep making newbie gains year after year. You gain less and less and less but gain muscle maturity. Jeff Cavaliere is the best example of a 10 year natty. He looks nothing like that guy.

is the black guy standing on his toes?

Jeff fucking please.

is this true???

>over 30+ years of combined training
>less than 16 feet of combined height

>over 30+ injections per week combined
fixed

obviously yes

ayyy lmao

this is literally my goal body

The middle guy's physique is technically attainable natty.

Kek, gains dry up after the first 3-4 years.

t. actually been lifting for 10 years.

>dry up after the first 3-4 years
and that's a very optimistic / nice way to put it

t. lifting for 6 years

I dont get why people refuse to admit they do steroids. So you cheat to get ahead, who cares?

You have to be really insecure to lie about something like that. Even Arnold came out about it.

you lose sponsorship

no one is going to ask you to pedal their whey if everyone knows your results are from roids.

Savage

Ahhh fair enough

The sports industry sponsored hatred and condemnation of steroids is a lot more pervasive and pressured than people realise. You don't stand to gain anything from admitting you cycle. Obviously lying about it proactively like this is stupid, but for the average person there's no benefit to be open about it.

Because it's illegal. If a law enforcement officer was nearby, it is all they need to get a warrant so he could get his easy arrest and make headlines about a big lead that led to his drug bust.

They're not illegal and they're not drugs.

Shoo shoo knowledge goblin

In the US where a majority of these people compete/live they are illegal

LmaoNo

Hi there third worlder. Hows pooing in the street going along with your new dial-up connection?

No.
That's not how it works.
If he trained from child, no shit if he was litterally a very active and well fed child who did lots of play sports calisthencs and then slowly started lifting in his mid teens and then got serious he MIGHT get something close to that by the time he's 25. But I seriously doubt that.

From the look of him he hopped on at 20 something and can never hop off because his endocrine system is shot.

t. Anons who can't get past plateaus.

Dyel newfag?

celery gains

>In the US where a majority of these people compete/live they are illegal
look it up m8. steroids aren't illegal. when was the last time you heard of someone going to jail for steroids?

No, he told he wasn't in a interview

t. newfag high on his newbie gains

>k2radio.com/casper-exotic-dancer-arrested-for-steroid-possession/

>news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/topless-waitress-and-her-beau-face-court-after-roids-sting/news-story/79fca226ac2a6a97ac46f96ff92c6bba

>wsaz.com/content/news/Portsmouth-man-arrested-for-trafficking-anabolic-steroids-406899845.html

>kron4.com/2016/11/08/walnut-creek-police-arrest-man-in-illegal-steroid-operation/

Do I need to go on, or are you tired of being BTFO?

I've been lifting for 6 years

And if you're still getting noticable gains you're either not natty or you fucked around for the first 5 years.

>If he trained from child, no shit if he was litterally a very active and well fed child who did lots of play sports calisthencs and then slowly started lifting in his mid teens and then got serious he MIGHT get something close to that by the time he's 25. But I seriously doubt that.

Sigh, you're telling that guy off and then produce your own retarded response.

Time exercising/lifting means absolutely nothing. You cannot look like Calum Von Moger naturally even if you lift for a billion years or infinite years. The only way to get that look and size is to inject chemicals into your body that allows you to get that big. As a natural you're permanently capped.

Lost my job so I had to move back home for 2 months. No gym so only did body weight stuff and some resistance bands. Got another job and back into the gym. My lifts started to progress quickly and i put on a lot more muscle. idk user I didn't expect these gains either.

Sounds like you just made back the muscle you lost. Muscle memory is a thing, you know.

Here OP

youtube.com/watch?v=WxvzX8hiCDM&t=399s

Just leave this site and learn some real things about life.

>tfw same age as that guy
>tfw look like a baby compared to him

jesus, now I want to kill myself again

>looks like baby compared to him
>going to look like a dead person

Hey no shortcuts

Callum is the most insecure caveman autist ever. Before seeing his videos I got the impression he was cool and suave but he's not, he has stupid eyebrows and looks like a caveman

I am a source and I literally sent an order of NPP and Test e to an address with Jeff Seid as the receiver

Wasn't sure if it was a joke or not

>Believing your dyel physique after two years is the natty limit

You racka disciprine

How are his pecs so uneven?

This is Calum Von moger and he's open about his roid usage

no, just look at his traps.

post body

Are you even trying?

How the FUCK do they explain not making him the Bachelor? Instead its some nu-male cuck.

psyops on masculinity ofc

he got on drugs in 2012 so look at pics of him early-mid 2012 to see where he peaked at natty.

this is calum when he was natty

brutal

Honestly, he's a little too full at too low a bf percentage there to really be natty. Maybe he was half natty (less than 1g a week of gear).

He's not natty there either. On the left is what i'd consider him being natty, he is a genetic freak so you won't get similar gains without 100% focus on diet and training.

lol dude that's not what a genetic freak looks like. Calum is average as fuck when it comes to sheer size..

This is a genetic freak. natty 6'3'' 235 pounds on the left, over 330 on the right first few steroid cycles

Does he still post vids? I swear his name was George Freeman or something

It's leeman
And he still does

And yet I bet they would get really uncomfortable if you told them that they looked natty

He did look insane, his latest vid he looks like lenny piss lord. I unsubbed from him because he claims his sisters boyfriend gained 50lbs of muscle natty in 30 days or some bs

Fuck off Jeff.

Natty

Yeah, he was never natty. He just started eating and taking more shit.

Professional liar

Idiot, one of those was literally a terrorist. One was australian, and the other 2 were dealers. No one gets rolled up for use, just distribution.

Yeah well natty or not should be thrown out the window when you go on youtube. If you are into bodybuilding steroids are your only option for a big, lean physique. If you watch calums 2014 vids he made stupid amounts of gains over the past 2 years, even though hes not natty it's still impressive.

What is gomad and ss

Fucking savage bro

jeff........ pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw

Just do starting strength totally natural

Bro I look exactly like this and I don't even work out.

omg rly? holy shit dude...

why do fucking retards keep posting 4k pictures on this shitty board?