Spent 12 years powerlifting and bodybuilding

>spent 12 years powerlifting and bodybuilding
>Mfw trying yoga for the first time and can't even touch my toes

>Train to be able to do X
>Chinz, I can't do Y!!!

If you added calisthenics more into your routine, properly stretched, and focused less on "muh big muscles", you could easily do it.

>Implying I can't do Dips, Chinups, Push-ups and Handstand Presses
>Implying they improve flexibility

You're probably just a fat peice of shit.

Most power lifters are actually quite flexible.

Also, you shouldn't have spent 12 years being a fat powerlifter

>>spent 12 years yoga and zumba
>>Mfw trying powerlifting for the first time and can't even 1/2/3/4

lol I was really flexible when I did powerlifting lol

>spend 12 years sitting on my ass
>mfw try running marathon and can't even run a mile

Kek

How do you spend 12 years powerlifting and bodybuilding without doing RDLs or SLDLs? They give you instant ham flexibility.

lose some weight you fat fuck

>implying you are not bullshitting
Try l-sits, levers, crow stands, skin-the-cats, etc instead of your extremely basic exercises.

Or just lift weights instead of being a callisthenics fag with no muscle

How the fuck do you do no mobility work?
Inb4 ur a fat piece of shit

>assuming
I do lift. Stop assuming that people do one or the other.

This, Just stretch if u want mobility with it

Yeah, calisthenics don't build muscle at all.

I can touch the back of my hands to the floor with my legs straight and together
Is stretching even beneficial or am I just memeing myself by doing pointless shit every day

Shhh. He only wants huge muscles that makes him look different instead of nice ones that calisthenics provide along with benefits of better mobility and movement. He doesn't want to hear many bodybuilders will switch to bodyweight temporary when they feel their muscles getting too tight and foam rolling or massages won't do a thing to them.

Is this a new type of shitposting?

pointless unless you wanna play sports. You never go past those muscle movements in daily activities or lifting

I play baseball

>spend 3 hours a day lifting
>still fail my calculus exam
;_;

Nope. The best lifters do a combination of heavy lifts and calisthenics. The worst ones can barely do any type of movement other than what theirs lifts. Calisthenicfags have little muscle mass but still are small, but the movements they can perform is awe-striking. Try incorporating the harder bodyweight exercises some time. You'll feel better and I guarentee that you'll do better in your lifts.

It could just be your genetics. I've been working out for about four years (never stretching besides before runs) and I can reach UNDER my feet, keeping my legs straight. I can put my legs behind my head too which is pretty rare for guys

can you suck on your own weiner?