Fav exercise?

What's your favourite exercise?

What's the last thing you added that made the biggest difference?

For me it's adding lunges after 1 year of nothing but squats and deadlifts for legs. They've blown up both my thighs and calves and I hear they're also better for lower glutes. Blew my mind how quickly my legs grew

Gonna try it
Gonna add to SS
Sue me

that's how I felt about chest dip vs regular dip. just tilt forward a little makes a huge dif in chest gains. now I give the best hugs out of all my bros

Chest dips never made much of a difference for me, I'm not sure why. But Cable Crossovers definitely did.

Chest is a stubborn bitch no matter what though.

Fuck I hate lunges. I know they're good but something about them just feels awful to me. Not like painful, just obnoxious.

My favorite lift is the deadlift, I enjoy the bigger numbers I can pull.

I fell in love with lunges recently after snapcity has rendered me unable to squat for the last couple of months.

Yeah, I do step back lunges and hate every single rep.

how much weight do you use for lunges?

I love overhead press.

you immediately know when you failed and you don't need a spotter.

also, when you're doing heavy weights, there's this very satisfying feeling that I'm pushing the floor with my legs even though they stay in place, it makes you feel like you're recruiting your entire body. I don't get that feeling with other compounds.

Bicep curl just feels good. Fuck the haters. Its the pb n j of lifts.

Dumbbell triceps extension are the best exercise on earth. Burn the FUCK out of your triceps and it feels so fucking good

Shrugs and leg press

Behind the neck push presses or Klokov presses have quickly become my favourite lift for the sheer size they seem to have added to my delts

Lunges hurt my knees, advice?

Weighted pull ups are the best exercise don't even try to debate it.

>ctrl+f "farmers walks"
>0 results

C'MON

This bullshit murders my elbows. Skullcrushers or go home.

>Lunges hurt my knees, advice?

I have the same problem unless I warm up with a few squats beforehand. Try it.

I always did lunges after squats and RDL's, still painful.

skullcrushers make my elbows feel like they are going to POP. Injured one a couple months ago, haven't been able to do skullies since.

Zercher sit ups

you will have to find a suitable crossfit gym to master these, but it is worth it.

to snap your shit up?

what kind of an idiot does these?
>crossfit
oh right I get it now

Whats a good dumbbell Tricep lift that wont kill my elbows?

Standing preferred

The gif is being played backwards.

The picture related is just being done wrong. Most of the population, for some reason, does dumbbell tricep extensions so wrong. You don't let your forearms go backwards making a "L" shape, you push your elbows out to the side to make a "" shape. Thing about not letting your elbows making the "L", but pushing outwards. Hold for a second at the bottom, then push with your elbows back up so as to engage the triceps.

Bench press. Nothing like a good old chest pump.

I never feel the pump after bench, what am I doing wrong?

I never feel it on highweight low rep stuff but doing 10-12 gives me a good pump. You don't need to feel the pump to be doing it right

So you want to fall on your spine while holding a ton of weight? Much better.

Arnold press is really underrated. Great lift.

Damn, that's tough.
It would have to be farmers walks. Weighted chins and OHP are close seconds.

should my knee touch the floor when doing lunges?

How much weight do you use, rep and sets?

Trying to get dat ass.

Stiff leg deadlift makes me feel strong as fuck. Squats just feel great.

Hmmm. That helped actually. Just had to focus on keeping my back straight and shoulders back. Felt good.

Deadlifts. I was already quite good at it when starting, now after 8 months I'm at 170kg for 2 reps.. It's just amazing to pull that much, barely anyone does and I feel it really helped me build my back a lot.

I'm 183cm at 82kg

if u want to, can hurt if u have a lot of load on and u bang it into the floor though