Requesting all THAT FIRST SIPP of the day images

Requesting all THAT FIRST SIPP of the day images

thank you and sip on

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/fit/that-first-sip-of-the-day-a907167
caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/artificial-sweeteners-fact-sheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

nice kitty is it yours?

Sips and ZMA

Red sips is best sips, tesco just has shit all

bashful sips

Yes it ran away 3 months ago which is unusual hasnt came back.. i think he died.. :-^(

explain a newfag why is it Monster and not some other drink ?

Fucking this. Nobody will ever explain this meme to me. Its always white monster and 'sips.' I cant stand not knowing. Tell me.

White monster tastes better than any other energy drink family member

Seriously though what do sips taste like? Ive only ever really liked the regular green monsters, never had the white can before

I only drink the blue and green ones. I don't have much interest in trying the other flavors as they are like $3 a can here unless I go to Harris Teeter where they're like $1.70. But then they only sale green and blue cans there.

i wish we had those funky flavors americans have.
Im from Finland and I myself have only found the normal blue and green and then the yellow tea shit that doesnt isnt even carbonated

When does the purple sip come out?

My bad. Wrong one.

Yesterday

perhaps the shittest gimmick in the last few years

Nationwide release in March (U.S. that is--no idea about Europe)

there is no "why"
it just is
learn to meme newfags

Who else sips this?

Gonna have my first sip of the day in 30 minutes

Saving my sips for later. Precious sips

I was going to say that your hand looks like a foot, but then I was like "oh."

white monster is better than sex.

when and how did it became a "fitness meme" btw?

I bought it randomly when i was on a vacation couple years back in murica. (not sold in my yuropoor country) have to actually order it in a 24-pack online kek but its still cheaper than buying shitty green monster one by one in the supermarket.

Contribootin' to the Monster shilling campaign for reasons I dont fully understand

It's not shilling. Lurk more.

Gay

I couldn't wait phams

I am laffin

fuck off monster shill-bot i contributed to your shilling campaign the appropriate response is 'thank you'

best one

it's better and more convenient than coffee

Back in September someone posted a photo of a can of Zero Ultra (white sips) with the text

>that first of the day

Happened several times that day. This is basically how those threads went:
4chandata.org/fit/that-first-sip-of-the-day-a907167

Then the image macros started. If you have a determined shitposter and enough pushback, people will start meming just to get more pushback.

It was actually an amusing meme, so the shops got really good. Red-pilled geniuses from /pol/ started complaining about (((shilling))), people started pretending to be actual shills by extolling the many advantages of sipping while appending ™ to everything (e.g., That First Sip™ of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™), clueless mods started banning people for basically nothing, and throughout all of this, people actually tried sips and realized, like plenty of other people already had, that it's actually a great preworkout.

So now it's like four months old now and you can still get banned for starting a sip thread, but it's otherwise about as assimilated and accepted as a four-month-old meme can be.

Pic related was one of the first good ones.

sip boys 2017

Butt-obliterated Red Bull shill detected

Liquid heroin.

At this point gotta be a marketing team of millennials trying to strike gold posting shitty edits otherwise I cant understand how anybody can be this fucking stupid.

Wow, you are new.

They're increasing sales and killing idiots its a win win

Yet another butthurt Redbuller

>>>/reddit/

Thanks, you're a real human bean.

/ootl/ when?

In the future, try to mitigate your stupidity with at least five seconds of research.

That first of the day

So... Is this shit good? I don't mean the taste, but nutrition-wise, if I drink one can three or four days a week, i won't get a heart attack at 30 or something like that?

Holy shit you're retarded. Stock price is not the same as sales volume or profit. Sales are not reported continuously.

you fag

No.

The two primary concerns are caffeine and artificial sweeteners.

Caffeine: A 16-ounce can of sips has 140 mg of caffeine. 16 ounces of your average Starbucks coffee has between 260 and 330 mg of caffeine.

caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine

Artificial sweeteners: The science is bad. The connection between artificial sweeteners and cancer is ridiculously tenuous. There's been no conclusive research to date.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/artificial-sweeteners-fact-sheet

So sip away.

The white one tastes more like lemonade and isn't so sickly sweet. Much nicer imo, I hate the regular monster.

No shit. I didn't say that. But stock price is better than totally uninformed speculation. I suggested "at least five seconds of research." I'm not going to track down their sales numbers. And beside that, I don't need to parse a company's quarterly reports to determine whether a meme is actually a (((""""shilling""")))) campaign. What the fuck. Lurk more.