What is it with this faggot?

Why do I feel like he actually cares about me, personally making it? I don't get that cube from any of the other instructional youtubers.
Is it his gentle fag voice?
Is it because he's old and bald?
Am I subconsciously gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/join/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He does seem to genuinely care
Or at least he used to, until, Veeky Forums ruined hin

Cube=vibe

It seemed like he cared until he took a recent shit on Scott Herman just to promote his forum.

Be sure to drink all of Scott's cum, fanboy. You wouldn't want all that BSN supplemented cum to go to waste, would you?

because he's the only one not trying to sell you something that you don't need

i didn't know he had beef with scott herman, but that fucker deserves any and all the shit he gets. I used to consistently go to him for instruction on how to perform workouts, the last was cable face pulls, and I did them the way he said and they fucked up my traps into innumerable knots. I had to do a shit ton of Deep Tissue Massages to finally be able to function, cost me a pretty penny too. As far as I'm concerned, if scooby did shit on herman, then it's well deserved and he gets a giant A+ in my book.

fyi, this applies to all his instruction and not just the cable face pulls. I mentioned face pulls because it's the one that hurt me most.

This, and he's not whoring himself out on instagram.

I got that picture from his instagram.

>scooby
>LIED about his homosexuality
>LIED about his natty status (it's TRT!! HONEST!!! THIS TIME!! NOT LYING!!)
>CHARGES MONEY for his forum
>GIVES SHIT ADVICE, if you're lucky you get decent advice that only complete starters don't know
>SLANDERS people who have 10x better physiques and accomplishments than him (jeff seid)
>HATES the supplement industry because they deem scooby's shit body and shit face unmarketable

how long until you became intelligent enough to know he's a two faced piece of shit at the level of bradley martin?

No, not all. Scott shows you how he works out. Some of it is great, some of it is not. For instance, his face pull instruction is the traditional technique, which can cause impingement, so I do my face pulls the way Jeff Cavalier recommends (hands above elbows) and I experience zero discomfort. Scott's recent video on low cable rows, by contrast, is just fine. Switching to a wide bar underhand grip on my rows opened a completely new door to lat activation.

The best strategy is to take advice from multiple sources and check sources against each other. Don't just rely on a single source like it's gospel, no matter who it is; you'll always get burned that way.

>homosexuality
He didn't mention it until it got out because it was not relevent.

>TRT
Never once has he ever mentioned he was on TRT. The on supposed livecast that he "admitted" to it was haters falsely spreading it--I watched it three times and never says a thing abouy being on TRT
>charges money for forum
And that is how he keeps out trolls. When he did have a free forum, it got trollled to oblivion.
>shit advice
Just because you don't want to do cardio daily and hate the food options on his free meal planner that all other YT fitness people charge $100 for doesn't mean he gives bad advice.
>slanders
Scott proved nothing his video. Oh he showed he replied to every forum that day, that automatically means he responded to every post! He gives out consultations...only at $100 per session vs Scooby does it for free as long as you have a forum membership.
>hates supplements
More like he learned a long time ago that it is a waste of money and he got the same results by eating better and being patient.

How long untilyou become inteligent enough to actually research your shit instead of being a cocksucker who parrots what his master says?

>scooby sometimes might reply to you FOR FREE, but only if you're a PAYING subscriber!

how are you able to type with his aids infested dick shoved down your throat?

>Scooby takes money now
he's dead to me

The consultation comes with the $15 membership, whereas with Scott, it's separate. $15 vs $108. Non-supplement bodybuilder vs BSN-sponsored supplement shill.

fuck off scott

Dude is definitely not natty. It's no big deal, but it's absurd to believe otherwise.

jeff pls go

Scooby always took money. He has had a donation page since forever. He always had paid referrals.

I'll never forget when i first came to Veeky Forums and people were discovering Scooby.
Back then, people used to make genuine threads asking if creatine was dangerous

Creatine was never dangerous unless it was laced. However, it is unnecessary unless you are impatient or are a professional bodybuilder.

I agree that he does some things right, but they're usually basic movements you can't fuck up. but some movements need special care, i do the wide bar row but over not underhand, I have come to the realization that jeff is 99% accurate in everything he shows/does for everyone, since I'm no guru i'll leave 1%. Maintaining good health is more important than abstract workouts just for the sake of individuality. I have learned since then to check multiple multiple people, but I lost potential progress following his advise. These are in the end my opinions as a humble user so I could very well be wrong.

I wish I was around back then. At least you guys have memories of a nice place.

Veeky Forums was never nice, newfag.
And when I started Veeky Forums way back in 2009, the ancient elderfags told me it was never nice.

'08 here, and I think Veeky Forums was "nice" in that the climate was different. Around the time of Zyzz, Addy, Doorbrah, Thorbrah, Scoobs, and a lot of the other namefags, most of the Veeky Forums population was, by and large, skellys and fattys. The average fitizen really wasn't pulling 400+, so it was more of a question oriented board than everyone telling each other what to do.

It's mostly nostalgia, but like all board cultures, it has changed. It's like /b/ in '08 with Boxxy, Goat Tower, exposing massive faggots, and never5getu sort of shit. Things change, so people have board nostalgia.

>The average fitizen really wasn't pulling 400+
>Implying now they do
kek, maybe in the 3 main lifts combined

Scooby actually was pretty humble about it, saying he really liked Scott and thought he was a nice guy, but had a problem with the fact that Scott sells supplements, which in Scooby's opinion was a conflict of interest. I tend to agree; how can I trust someone with health and fitness advice when they make money promoting certain products? Scoobs gives most advice for free, and only takes money for his forum where he'll actually talk to you and give you personal advice - and since he's essentially selling advice it's in his interest that the advice be good.

>never says a thing abouy being on TRT
I've also seen it, and his answer is pretty much "this is irrelevant". He explain that actual TRT is a medical treatment that gets you up to normal*, and that injecting T beyond normal is just plain ol' jucing and NOT a TRT treatment - even if a doctor is present (said doctor would then be a criminal offering you a cycle and not a physician giving you treatment). So if TRT just gets you to normal, one can't use TRT to juice - per definition it isn't possible. The question "do you use TRT to juice?" is thus not answerable with yes or no as it is a faultly question; it makes as much sense as asking someone if they're "on insulin to juice?".

*in my country TRT gets you to normal levels in the sense of sufficiently healthy, but it's still well below average - that's right, doctors won't even get you to average, let alone above average...

Most people use supplements of some kind. Do you watch Scott's videos? He doesn't pimp supplements in form videos or routine videos. In fact, the only times I've seen him mention them are in videos specifically about supplements or tangentially in videos about food. The most pushing he's ever done is say "if you're going to buy this supplement anyway, this is what I like and use." That's called transparency, not conflict of interest. Scott has never claimed you need to take supplements to achieve fitness goals or lied about the benefits of any supplement. Any time he talks about nutrition, he emphasizes the need to eat real food and hit your macros. He explicitly says no supplements can replace food.

I like him. I wish he wouldn't spend as much time talking about other youtubers/fitness people but, I understand how it gets under his skin. They bother me, too. But they're a waste of time for me to watch.

I kind of like his husband more than him.

>He explicitly says no supplements can replace food.
Except for pre-workout, which then you need NO-Xplode with its wide diversity of flavors.

Scooby has good intentions, but his advice is shit

Just thinken about Scoobert makes me a little bit happy.

SCOOBY PLS STAY

All these guys have different revenue streams. I don't care what form of stream they choose. I only care if they pimp a product without disclosure of financial gain is wrong.

Translated:
>I hate Scooy's advice to do cardio everyday because I don't want to ruin my gainz like my broscience tells me I will.

Not at all. His methods and attitude are just bad.

So you don't like tough love and like to have your bad habits enabled?

>10x better physiques and accomplishments than him (jeff seid)
imo they look the same

This fucking guy has a following and a forum/community? I have been away from the body building community for some time now and don't know much about him, but why the hate? Where is this forum btw, would love to check it out

>Veeky Forums was never nice
We were never nice to retards. Qualify your statement.

Holy shit, scooby has a fitness community behind him? What will it take to join, this shit looks like fun

scoobysworkshop.com/join/

15 bucks or something

It only takes $15/month compared to all the free forums.

because he gives good quality information and plenty of tools to help you make it for free. Scooby genuinely wants to see young people overcome insecurity and obesity.
definitely still does. He made a >20 minute video on motivation for new years resolutioners. Scooby is the man.
KILL YOURSELF BITCH
Scooby's methods and attitudes revolve around health, safety, low cost, practicality and discipline.
People hate Scooby because he tells it like it is. A lot of people realize they aren't trying hard enough and cant handle it when they hear Scooby saying things about nutrition, cardio, or "not having equipment."

HEY NATION! Thanks for the support! Be sure to update your avatar with a kewl guitar or some rad tats haha! Also, check out my supplement page and see what's on special promotion!

This is oddly fucking relevant because I watched a Scott Hellman video for the first time today. His instructions are pretty clear and everything, but he kinda just seems like a fagboy, I can't put my finger on it. And the avatar creator on his website is gay as fuck.

his production value is great and as a newbie I loved his stuff cause he simplified, he was clear, concise and looked the part (fit). But, as a moderately experienced lifter now, I can't advise anyone to follow him.

Proofs? Oh wait, you're full of shit. You can't link a single video where he says you need to use pre-workout because that video doesn't exist.

Go home Jeff

easy way is to post for free and not get jewed into buying shit lol

might as well call the audience retarded

>Worshipping (((celebrities)))
Manchild

Skateboard squats.

his tiny neck and traps look funny as shit.

>2009 newfag
>r/the_donald cross poster

checks out

>Am I subconsciously gay?

This. Everyone is fucking selling a supplement that will get you ripped! Even fucking zyzz did until that faggot stripper died in a Thai sauna like the degenerate he was.

jeff go and stay go