Fuck canada

How is anyone suppose to make gains in this country?

Literally need $80k/yr after tax income to be able to afford to eat.

slap a full chicken into a slow cooker. save money by doing the de-boning labor yourself.

You only save money if your time has no value.

then go make 80k/yr and stop bitching about meat costs you cuck.

Buy a gun and hunt your own meat

graphic designer here

you have no fucking idea hard is to design such pages as op

Fucking city cucks, you pay those prices for meat? Drive out to a farmtown, talk to some people and buy from them. Or try harder become a man and buy some fucking land.

looks so good, I want to eat it all

there is cheaper stores than this op? do you have access to anything else

Meat is expesvive go eat humans they are for free

Superstore/Dominion. And don't forget your PC points. I get at least $20 off every visit.

supershit sucks tho

That's where the poors shop

I'm from Newfoundland. Our food costs are the highest in the country aside from the north.
I buy groceries exclusively at Costco (besides milk which I just buy when I need it at the corner store).
I hunt a moose per year, that gives me a lot of meat. I also go out in the food fishery and usually get about 60 cod. My freezer is full of cod and moose all year, the only other meat I buy is those whole chickens that come in bags of 3 at Costco.
So the cost of the moose is the cost of the license plus the cost of the gear (spread out over the total number of hunts) plus the cost of gas, ammo, incidentals like that, subtract the value of the fun of the hunt, add the cost of the butcher (I pay $60 at the butcher and give him 1/8 of the meat by weight after it's butchered, and the license is $35).
For the fishery no license is required and my buddy owns a boat docked literally a 10 minute drive from my house, so I get my cod basically for free.
I also have a small chicken coop out back of my house (I love just outside St. John's so I have the space) just for the eggs, and a decent plot of vegetables (potato, cabbage, rutabega, carrots, rhubarb).
Costco is for the extra shit, rice, frozen vegetables like broccoli, tomatoes, protein powder, shit like that.
I spend an average of $2000 per year on food for me and my girlfriend as a result of this. Not too bad, in all, considering we eat fairly healthy and never "do without" and we live in a very expensive region.

>Dominion
Yes by which part of the island are ya from?

$80k/yr canadian is like $36k/yr U.S. how can you not make that much....

>$80k/yr canadian is like $36k/yr U.S. how can you not make that much....

Are you mentally ill?

it's $60k/yr USD.

LOL you pay extra to eat food that gives you chronic diseases?

Are you retards really this stupid?

>> Inb4 I NEED MEAT TO GAIN WEIGHT

How hard can it be? Just paste pictures and text.

Are you fucking handicapped?

>buy cheap cuts of meat, preferably in bulk at a store (no-frills, Costco)
>near expiry date means another 30% off
>trim the fat and bone. This is the fun part, every person should learn some basic butchery skills
>if you can eat it all freeze as much as you need.

It's this easy, user.

fuck u normie i don't have access to those normies fests

the problem comes from the marketing and sales dep.
They are the people who set what goes on a page
for example you have space for 6 products but they force you to fit in 7 or 9 on the same page

Eat chicken and fish.
Red meat is expensive everywhere in the world.
And potatos.

Not that dude but, still it's really not that much, did you drop out or some shit?

You sir sound alpha AF and economically sensible.

$60k/yr USD post-tax is a lot.

It's literally $110k/yr gross salary.

How is that not a lot? you're fucking cracked

I like this guy

>American education

How much is a gallon of milk on The Rock now?

Yeah this country is fucked. 2-3 years we'll be lining up for bread if we're lucky.

I make 350 a week and I can afford gains food just fine you stupid fuck, I buy chicken thighs, eggs, porkchops, beans, rice and potatoes and do just fine

I have 50 dollars left over a week for food

NL west aka Alberta.

My inlaws are from St georges/Stephenville area

The cost of living here is a serious problem, I've had 14 friends kill themselves because they were sick of living in poverty here in ontario

$4.19 at the supermarket for a 2L but a few corner stores have a deal for 2 containers at $7.50 usually, so that's what I always get.
It's about $4.50 for a dozen eggs too, which my girlfriend sometimes buys for baking (she says the eggs from our hens are too dense, I'm not much of a baker so I trust her judgement on that).

Oh right on, that's where my dad's family is from, down in Codroy there.
Good luck with the economy up there, I know both our regions are on hard times right now.

that's supposed to be expensive?
t. switzerland

What is protein powder

Getting your protein from food in canada is impossible unless you're rich

Just buy the chicken legs and bacon they're a standard price.

Lol what? I make 16k a year and I have never went a day without eating or went hungry. If you're making 80k a year you must be spending 700 or more a week on food

Torontonian here. Fresh Co is the absolute best in terms of sales, and same with No Frills. Also, a lot of the local butchers are really good to students. I go to Camden and just ask the butcher for [x]$ worth of meat and get a fuck ton.

Go to bulk barn and buy the flavorless protein powder and then go to no frills and buy whatever canned food they have on sale like stew and beefaroni etc and add the protein powder to it and there you go you have no excuse to not make gains

30$ a week on 2 lbs of flavorless protein from bulk barn and I spend around 20 on canned stew feom no frills and I get 190g of protein a day

This

same prices as nyc

Not him, but do you lads also use Canadian Protein? Is there anything cheaper? I use it + Honey on Google Chrome for deals.

Iktf bro

I have to work almost half a day just to pay for food that day and the rest of my money goes to bills and rent and I don't even have a car

I just buy whatever protein is at the health store that's the cheapest, no matter what you're getting more protein per dollar than you would buying meat here

meat is more expensive due to the higher regulations we carry on our products than the states
better meats, more expensive

this, costco membership is worth it, generally cheap but great cuts of meat
>no frills or costco
>"normie fests"
either you live in nunavut or are just socially retarded

either way, be like your people and kys

>he isn't in St. John's
that is ok because baytowns are comfy also

This

no frills is full of pajamas wearing fat as fuck welfare bums because the food is actually affordable, go to metro or some other normie store and the prices are 4x as much for the same thing

I'd rather be around a bunch of degenerates for 15 minutes and spend 1/4 as much instead of be around normalfags and pay way more

Im an international student looking to move to winnipeg for uni fall this year.
How much di you guys think clean bulking would cost/month in the prairies?

Can confirm this

No frills is always so busy it's crazy, there's like 10 cash registers open and each one has 20 people in line every single time. Go to metro and there's like 3 open with 1 person in each because nobodies stupid enough to shop there

>i spend $300 a week on food

LOL dude i dont have $1200 for food, you fuckin faggot

i just take food from bulkbarn and eat it in the store to hit my macros LOL

South Ontario is the absolute cheapest place to buy food and Canada.

No its not. I could give somebody a week of training and trust them to make this

no it isn't normie

I spend 50 a week on food you dumb fuck, where did you get 300 from? I make 350 a week and have 50 left for food

Not really, but it definitely has the most options. Peterborough has a lot of good local grocers, and so does Toronto. Places like Metro, Fortinos and Sobeys can be way overpriced for what you actually get.

Way overpriced is an understatement man, metro, fortinos and loblaws are insanely expensive

When loblaws has good sales they're good, but regular price is too much. I generall use Smart Canucks to view flyers ahead and find out where the cheapest protein will be and shop accordingly. $2.99/lb for chicken and lean ground beef is decent, but sometimes stuff like whole chicken goes on sale for cheaper.

get cheaper cuts of meat bro. I live in switzerland (shit is expensive as fuck) and you can still find absurdly cheap meat, I pay 10 bucks per kilo of chicken hearts, that's like 4.5 dollars a pound.
plus chicken hearts are heathy (tons of iron and zinc) and taste delicious, like sausage when marinated/spiced and then fried.

oh sorry misread it you fucking shitskin

what do u buy

>sorry

Canadian confirmed, I buy chicken thighs, canned mixed beans, eggs, milk, potatoes, onions, tuna, porkchops

nobody ever states their salary post tax

Holy shit I used to play this game so much

I work at a Fortino's meat shop. They don't give us a discount but when shit gets reduced (usually about 30%) we generally get first dibs. I can't remember the last time I bought something that wasn't on sale or reduced. Really miss Costco but I don't drive anymore.

Okay I'll buy that too.

huh that looks cheap to me. You Toronto hippy fags have it easy you all live off welfare anyways.

i work in a grocery store. i never know whether 5 bucks for something is fair or pricey. organic almond butter is like 12 bucks for a jar as big as your hand.

I recently moved from Montreal to the Midwest US and I was really surprised by the huge difference in the price of everything. I used to pay like ~$9 for 1kg of beef, now it's like $4 or so. Not to mention that a gallon of milk is roughly $1.30 or so compared to $6 in Canada.

I'd recommend moving to the US if you want to make gains.

that's you fags

there are less "fancy" cuts of meat you can buy.

Just get bottom round, beat the shit out of it, and shut the fuck up.

lmao?
buy those perdue frozen chicken cutlets theyre like 6 dollars fora a huge bage

This place is a shit hole, it won't be any better than ops pic

>Picks the most expensive page in a random flyer

Stop demanding some of the most expensive shit you can find, you're going to pay out the ass for "Platinum Grill Angus" shit.

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast: $4/lb
Most non-bacon pork can be found for $2/lb or less on sale
Pork Tenderloin: $2/lb on sale
Turkeys: $1/lb on sale
Large Ham/Pork shoulder roasts: $1/lb on sale
Beef: This is very expensive in Canada, but you can get the cheap cuts for about $5/lb on sale and roasts for cheaper

Canada is expensive compared to USA, but stop being a dumbass that throws money away and you can do just fine. Buy shit raw and freeze it yourself, find a small used chest freezer, portion shit out into small freezer bags and freeze shit when it goes on a good sale.

Also, just stay the fuck away from lamb and veal unless you're a fag or actually can afford that shit.

I'm a poorfag in Canada, and I'm still able to afford a decent portion size of meat in every meal (non-bulking portion, granted)

I live in the Vancouver area and the wife and I live on a $100 a week grocery budget with no issue. Learn to shop effectively.

A weeks worth of pork is literally $3 are you retarded?

You think that is expensive? Try living in Japan, $40 for a mouthful of kobe beef.

Why the fuck would you trim the fat? You need that fat.

>14 frands become an hero

Do you live in a mental hospital?

lmao i could whip up something like that on mspaint in like 10 minutes.

Real talk here.

$2 for 100 grams of cod.
70 cents to $1.50 for 100 grams of chicken.
$2.20~ for 100 grams of beef

If it weren't for whey protein I'd never hit my protein macro. 3 scoops a day of that shit, and it gives me diarrhea.

Kek. Either that or hes a serial killer.

Sounds based, but a question. How do you prevent cabbage worms from eating your cabbage and your hard work? Every time I tried to grow cabbage my only harvest is salty tears.

You can't get your protein from food in canada unless you're wealthy as fuck

Any tips for netherlands? Peanut butter and bananas atm.

>bottom left
>2/lb

what's the problem retard. We're not buying steak here, just buy chicken and cheap fish.

>chicken leg

it's literally nothing. 75% of the weight is the bone.

who gives a fuck about the weight, it's 13g of protons per leg

>for $2

wow great deal dude. Only need $30/day to hit my protein needs.