Just lol if your taint length is under 2.05 inches

The anogenital length, commonly known as the taint, is the measure of the distance between your ass and your balls

The taint length is twice as long in men as it is in women.

But the same way men have more variance in height than women...men have more variance in taint length.

Men with shorter than average taint lengths have less sperm and are less virile. They are the nonreproductive incels who's dicks are set lower on their body closer to their ass, because there's very little chance they will ever use them as anything other than a waste remover.

Let me repeat, if your dick is close to your ass it is nothing more than a piss hose.

THis is determined from birth. Men with small antegonial notches are born cucks and they will DIE cucks.

Let me spell it out for you incels. IF your flaccid penis isn't positioned infront of your body creating a noticeable bulge that women can't help but notice then you are a NONSEXUAL BEING. Why do you think women pay so much attention to mens bulges? Theyr'e subconsciously measuring your anogenital length.

The best way to amog another man is to let him see your bulge.

It will shock him to his core knowing that another man has a higher anogenital length than him.

A short taint in men is associated with prenatal feminization and exposure to androgen disruptors (the stuff that's turning male fish into female fish)

Quote:
>Studies show that the human perineum is twice as long in males as in females,[1] but males have more variance. Measuring the anogenital distance in neonatal humans has been suggested as a noninvasive method to determine male feminisation and thereby predict neonatal and adult reproductive disorders.

If your taint is shorter than 2.05 inches you don't have a dick you have a protovagina. you need to go ftm YESTERDAY.

Mine is slightly over 4 inches, was it mean Veeky Forums?

did i measure it right? I measured it from where my balls hang the lowest and up to my bumhole, should I measure it on my crotch instead?

Oh fuck, I'm not exactly sure where I should start measuring on my sack, but I think I fall a little short. I'm bear mode with a gravely voice, this gender transition is going to be an absolute nightmare.

>someone spend minutes writing all this shit

Lel

men r fucking weird

anogenitallet detected.

Well, I'm fine. Thanks, OP.

anogenitalcel cope

manlet's not enough, now i'll have to add
>tfw a taintlet

>let him see your bulge
yep I'm still on Veeky Forums

>tfw my taint length is

>being a taintlet
>making it

Is this the Fresh 2017 Meme™ ? I'm getting tired of Sipping™, I could use something funny and original (lmao), may I copy your post, OP?

I'm getting more convinced everyday that we need antoher great war to get rid of stupid people, such as OP.

tl;dr

>tfw just about 2 inches
You fucks actually made me measure that

Tfw used a vernier caliper to measure mine
>6 inches and 453 thou.

Nice

Depends, are you a taintlet?

FACE HEIGHT FRAME TAINT

my....GOOOCH???!! Aaow fuck

Great, another thing I have to worry about and compare myself to other guys I meet

Their briefs riding up on them is triggering me so hard

Taint length is already taken into account when measuring your penis properly from center-anus to penile peak.

You can see how crushed Ogus is just from seeing that Jeff's anogenital length is a good inch more than his

What else can we add?

>WRISTLETS
>FACELETS
>TAINTLETS
>FEETLETS
>HANDLETS
>DICKLETS

quality thread
taintlets, when will they learn?

Please don't bait man/test/lanklets into measuring their taint, we can't go full retard.

What the hell am I reading

Post taint

lost

This is why I browse Veeky Forums

holy fuck lmao

i have never seen Veeky Forums more accurately summarized

>that tiny bulge
is Lenny a taintlet?

That roider gut

prepare to see this shit every day as the useless dyel khv neet OP tries to force his shitty meme

inb4 t. taintlet or whatever this fag comes up with

saged

>mfw taintlets are this mad

taintlet cope

If your taint is shorter than your dick you needn't be a virgin.

Taintlet detected

I only entered for the small chance id see a taint pic

Oh well

now this is some shitposting I can get behind

t. taintlet

Bwahaha, I can imagine autists now contorting themselves in front of a mirror and measuring their fucking assholes with a slide ruler. Excellent trolling, Mr OP, where did you dig up silly stuff like this?

lol
>i-it's silly haha I swear my sub 2.05" taint doesn't matter
jfl @ taintlets

You people are going to get me to kill myself sooner or later.

>tfw gettin salad tossed wondering if my gooch lenght is impressing her

>tfw go to toss his salad and he's a saladlet

when are you trannymaxxing desu

now this is the most autistic thing I've ever seen in my life.

hmmm I wonder whether your taint's below 2.05" long....