Fit fashion general

> what should you wear when you're out in public ?

Other urls found in this thread:

themodestman.com/
amazon.co.uk/Merish-Jumper-Quality-Sleeved-Colours/dp/B01JD4LIDG/ref=pd_sim_193_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=T6C887F5WGHZ7CRF002A&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clothes

this

as little as is legally allowed

>29
>wear comfy hoodie and shorts everywhere I go

No wonder I'm a virgin. Trying to get my sister to take me shopping so she can teach me how to dress.

Just leaving this here
themodestman.com/

kek

Depends on what hoodie you use user. Plus the rest of your clothing.

Don't go Veeky Forums though.

I wear my schools hoodie all the time. Helps that it is a famous school which is hard to get into.

I wear all black because Manlet

Black well fitting t shirt
Black high quality jogger pants
Black black converses and a dark green comfy hoodie.

Minimum requirements

>pair of jeans that fit, pair of chinos that fit
>several t shirts that fit well. american apparel, gilden and mossimo make the cheapest shit that isn't total shit
>several long sleeve and/or henley shirts
>several button up shirts that fit, I would just recommend buying ones that fit your shoulders/arms and going to the nearest ethnic area to have them tailored cheap
>outerwear appropriate for your clime
>one pair each casual sneakers, dress shoes and leather boots

>those faces on the left

What the FUCK is their problem?

Couldn't you have just bought it?

I own a Havard hoodie and I've never left Australia. Brother bought me it when he visited America a few years ago on holiday

Is he okay?

What kind of idiot would wear a school's merchandise who he doesn't go to/graduated from.

Someone who got it for free and found it was a great fit/felt they should make use of it, or someone who wanted to pretend they went to an expensive ivy league school.

Just from Jersey

People ask you if you have went to the college. Do you lie about the job you do too?

Of course.

Are you me? I'll throw in nice fitted sweats, ones that don't look like I'm about to shovel snow. Jeans are a bitch.

But I'm not a Virgin lol

here's a hoodie tip I wish I knew earlier.

wear a loose(NOT TIGHT) hoodie, unzip it to make a V, and wear a tank top, undershirt, or nothing underneath it. This way people see your shredded chest and it also makes your shoulders look fuarking huge even if you are on a cut.

Looks ridiculous.

What can I wear to show off muh gains that also keeps me warm?
>Don't go Veeky Forums though.
Best advice in this thread. They're all skinny low test numale fags that dress like retarded nigger children.
What school?

>What can I wear to show off muh gains that also keeps me warm?

slim fit knitted sweaters, this type of things:

amazon.co.uk/Merish-Jumper-Quality-Sleeved-Colours/dp/B01JD4LIDG/ref=pd_sim_193_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=T6C887F5WGHZ7CRF002A&th=1&psc=1

pretty fucking warm, size might be an issue if you're big, I was fine with an XL at 6'0 ~195 lbs

>that fucking anime sweater

ishygddt

I wear those jogger type jeans and khakis. Even if you have big legs, they still look good. I usually wear a white or black long or shortsleeve t shirt. a good denim shirt never looks bad with khakis either. For shoes I wear Yeezy 750s or AF1s. Also make sure to get a few good hoodies.

looooooooool

oh

He looks like an action figure

What the fuck, that sweedish nigga looks like he's wearing a wisngsuit made of flesh.

I wear tight shirts vneck otherwise i distress them by cutting out neck. Jeans are all slim straight so they look like skinnys on my quads, i usually rip and tear them. Shoes are adidas or some variant. Guys dont say shit cause in ripped on test/tren and girls think im hot. Life is short as fuck dress how you please

>Wearing v necks and ripped jeans

What a fucking faggot.

Sport coat, cardigan or v neck sweater, shirt, chino's or tailored trousers. anything less is hand labor-tier and only for work around the house/garden/car or gym

>Guys dont say shit cause in ripped on test/tren and girls think im hot.

Faggot confirmed.

that's too Veeky Forumsggot for an average heterosexual male

511s because you're all probably >bigguys
White Henley to show off neck
Boots

This is what you gotta wear if you wanna rip the handies and blowies from some big city slams and billet sisters bud.
Don't forget the spitter either.

It doesn't get any manlier or classier than this desu

I usually just shop at tillys (California surf, skate and active wear, for those not from California). There is some pretty great styles in the catalog and their shirts fit so damn well and snug. Their jackets and sweaters/sweatshirt are cool as fuck. Only problem is its expensive if you buy in season or not on sale.

Are you trying to look like a final fantasy character?

ayy letterkenny