/fph/

/fph/

Fat people hate general

>because laughing at others soothes the pain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7JIZvzZNQk
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life/photos/before-after-now-weight-loss-surgery-photos/
theconversation.com/bmi-underestimates-obesity-in-men-29968
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3599064/I-ve-living-lie-long-Morbidly-obese-man-finds-confidence-come-transgender-woman-undergoing-weight-loss-surgery-shedding-200LBS.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're our drinking and you're wasted. The barman can say "sorry, I think you've had enough" and refuse to serve you.

If a fat Fuck walks into McDonald's the staff should be able to do the same

But user, that would violate their human rights :^)

>you will never share a textury jar of mircel wheep with noah

How about queuing on escalators that are going the wrong way. So you have to work harder to get to the till to pay

But are they really still humans?

I read that as "the batman"

who /My600lbLife/ here?

watching the Chay episode right now and it took me until the doctor visit to figure out if it was a man or a woman

>tfw I'm under the obese weight for the first time in over a year

Now I'm just fat. We're going to make it bros.

IKTF, 26.8 now down from 36 last year

You're a genius

Shiiit, I'm at 29.4. You're almost to the normal man, you can do that shit no problem. Keep it up.

that's hilarious

I'm down to 28.7 from 39.1. Just a couple more months until we all make it

>29.4

>28.7 from 39.1
What are these numbers?

sticks of butter a day

what the FUCK

BMI

BMI. I know it's a meme for fit people with lots of muscle weight, but it's a pretty good indication for fat people to aim for a healthy weight

Well either way I wish you all the best luck.

oh fuck i was not prepared for this Marla episode

Athletic friend clearly just trying to advocate for a keto lifestyle lol

down to 33 from 45 after 1.5-2~ years

still have a ways to go :/

you're doing good buddy, if you think you've lost 12 already and have less than that to go for "normal"

That's my fetish

Posting a classic

Can't be real. No one is that stupid, I hope.

Just generally hating here, but how are the NYR people giving up in your countries?
Just this Thursday, I read two articles by tubby-looking skanks who started off about how they had wanted to "improve their health" by joining a gym, followed by a couple paragraphs of muttering about how strange all the machines there were and how helpless they felt, and then went on about what a sick and unnatural lifestyle (because it's not a hobby, it's a twisted and perverted lifestyle) bikini fitness competitors lead - Training up to SIX TIMES A WEEK, and in the weeks leading up to their competitions, sometimes ingesting LESS THAN ONE THOUSAND CALORIES and often developing terrifying EATING DISORDERS after their competitions.
They then concluded about how it's probably safest for them to learn how to love their own bodies (presumably by inhaling a tub of deep-fried Tim Tams slathered with Nutella).
It fuckin enrages me how these people cannot come to terms with how they failed at something rather simple by overcomplicating the issue, ragging on other people who clearly enjoy what they're doing, and suggesting everyone else abide by their sloven view of personal health, trying to sound like a voice of reason.

And why is it always women?
I ain't seen a single article written about how unhealthy and unnatural men's physique competitors or male bodybuilders are.

Fat dudes typically accept that they look like shit and hot chicks aren't going to line up for a dick-finding contest.

Fat women don't want to change and want you to instead find their rolls of unwashed fat attractive.

>no video link
dammit op you had one job
youtube.com/watch?v=p7JIZvzZNQk
Noah truly has the best fewd reviews

"Eat good not healthy!" - Noah from Youtube

I prefer My Big Fat Fabulous Life, you really get to know Whitney and see what a despicable person she is, for those who haven't seen it let me sum up an episode of the show
>Whitney tries something
>fails
>whale tears
>her parents/friends show up to tell her how beautiful and talented and perfect she is
>inspirational music plays
>"I learned something about myself today..."
>Whitney proceeds to spin an embarrassing failure into a win for her

H I G H T E S T

I'm actually kind of a NYR (though not fat), and I'm actually enjoying the gym. From the way people are complaining, I thought it would be horribly torturous, but there's something quite relaxing about working out.

i watch that when i can, but i usually stick to whatever is on hulu/netflix/amazon

i wonder if there is a sequel

>tfw closing in on that coveted normal BMI
>tfw started at 30.3 obese, worked my way through overweight, and am 3 pounds away from 24.9

I WANT IT SO FUCKING BAD

You can make it user. I'm proud of you, good work!

>White Shrek 2: Tales of the Hamlord.

I love that show. It's nice to see the fatties who actually are motivated to lose the weight and cut the bullshit. It's rare, but extremely satisfying.

Fuck gay ass beta dirty wankstains like this

He did well till the second sentence and then went full retard

I don't understand, how is he wrong?

>weight loss impossible

that right there essentially invalidates 99% of what he says. the only "support" we should be giving to obese people is when they decide to go to the gym or eat better to lose weight

If they are not willing to recognize that they have a problem and to at least start to help themselves to something besides more food, then they are wholely undeserving of either sympathy or time

woops, wrong pic

He properly stated how obesity needs to be dealed with rationally like in case of any other disease and then threw in some hippie bullshit about how you should treat everyone like an egg because some 'may appear obese' which doesn't fucking makes sense - genetic or not, they have still too much body fat they need to deal with, aka they are obese, not to mention how he implies wanting to help some people might still offend them, which is haes bullshit territory.

Serious rage right now

>woops
Kek.

I've never seen Dr Now get pissed. But holy shit, he's fucking losing it at Marla.

She is an ungrateful fucking bitch though, not even trying. She's on part with Penny tbqh.

>Blame their heart diseases on fathshaming and not their fucking obesity.
This is getting out of hand.

Check out Pauline

How fucking dense do you have to be to think eating butter can be a magical solution to weight loss. When I was fat even if someone super healthy and fit told me to eat butter (or I thought they had said that) I would have know butter is not good for you. what the fuck

Is this shit on Netflix or Hulu?

keto works sort of like that but she left out a big detail

>at the point where she needs a mobility scooter now
And yet, she's perfectly healthy according to HAES!

Watching him put that in his mouth gave me the worst feeling of disgust

More like Paul TURDgess

Got a link to where I can see it online without having netflix? All my usual sites are missing that episode.

He didnt do well from the start. Shame is a powerful force in society and keeps people from deviating to harmful stuff.

fresh

Yep. Eat butter at will, but put down the fucking bagels, twinkies, oreos, breadsticks, pizza, and cupcakes you fat whore.

Also curious

i believe seasons 2 and 3 are on hulu, or seasons 1 and 2, one of the pair, but not all of them

You underestimate the retardedness of landwhales, bro. obesity shrinks the brain, it's a vicious circle. case in point:
>it's okay to lose muh legs and go blind! it's okay!

He's also completely wrong. If someone appears obese, they're probably worse and maybe morbidly obese.

If someone appears normal weight, they may still be obese, suffering from too high body fat.

BMI underestimates the amount of the population that is obese and overweight. For any male who is not visibly stacked, the cut-off should be 22 - 23, not 25. Any normie with 24 or 25 BMI is guaranteed to have too much visceral fat.

>eat butter
>stop inhaling carbs, you fat cunt

I gained 60 lbs during my past relationship spanning over a few years. Now single, lost 30 lbs. Still hate myself for letting it happen

Fuck the past m8, focus on the future, can't change the past anyways

Don't worry bruh, you're gonna make it

I gained 80. Also down 30 but we're gonna make it my man

past is the past, the future is yours

take it

>her worthless husband starts to hate her when she loses 200lbs
>he makes her hold his wendy's burger after her surgery
>he offers her fries
>he insults her cooking and acts like a vile person in general
>she doesn't leave him

Pulling 28.4 BMi here 183cm 95 Kg.

120 Kg squat and 150Kg diddy. I dont look fat but would like to lose about 10 kg's of it to get ripped. I also have abs.

Ironically that's his fan base now.

I felt really bad for this lady. She just wanted to play with her daughter and watch her grow up. But it turns out later that she did leave her husband.

tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life/photos/before-after-now-weight-loss-surgery-photos/

These gainer fetishists are disgusting people.

I'm surprised you didn't post

>mircal wheep

with the picture this time op

Forgot pic

this is the face of true reckoning

>>>/blogspot/

I had lost like 60 and I gained back 14 from my last realationship because they would constantly buy me food. Dating someone who doesn't exercise or care for themselves is hard especially when they're like "wah I"m fat" but don't do anything about it.

That just proves my point. You're not a normie. Do you really think any of the slobs posted in this thread can squat 120 kg? They can barely roll themselves out of bed and walk fifty feet. They call a 5k a "race" for fuck's sake. That's how much I walk in an average day on the job.

>after-now-weight-loss-surgery

Of course, take the easy way, then stretch whatever you're left with again.

You have clearly never seen the show

Indeed I have not, explain what is wrong with my reasoning.

I found out she was texting her ex behind my back. She said she still loved him. I was devastated and like an idiot I didn't break up with her since I was in a vulnerable place. I lost all confidence and became depressed. That is when the weight gain began. After breaking up it took me 6 months to get my shit back together, but I am working on making it

theconversation.com/bmi-underestimates-obesity-in-men-29968

This may not apply to you or to anyone who lifts seriously, but it absolutely applies to the general population.

> Dating someone who doesn't exercise
Never in a million years senpai

Never believe fats when they say they like exercise. They're always lying. Just look at these horrific stats. I get more in a day than landwhales in 365.

Yep. Dating someone like that isn't hard, it's retarded. If you're with someone whose idea of a good time is couch potato-ing, get the fuck out now.

The premise of the show is that these are people that are too fat for the surgery. The doctor calls them out on their bullshit, they lose some weight on their own until they're safe to operate on, then go from there. Most make some great progress before and after surgery. Penny and Pauline, however...

>start dating girl ive been chasing since 8th grade (about 8 years of trying)
>she picked up weight over the years because people would bully her
>once we start dating I show her Veeky Forums, fph threads
>she starts dropping pounds like crazy,
>like a butterfly from a cocoon
>can bounce a quarter off that ass

these threads always help guys, never forget. thank you.

It's nice you didn't pass her up because of the extra pounds. Good work both of you

No fucking wonder:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3599064/I-ve-living-lie-long-Morbidly-obese-man-finds-confidence-come-transgender-woman-undergoing-weight-loss-surgery-shedding-200LBS.html

I LOVE this fucking show. The newest one was really hard - Kerstin.

Kerstin was such a fucking mess. She was like a 15 year old mentally. Her son was a nasty little shit, but could you blame him? She took over his room, forced him to move to Texas to help her with everything, and was just such a shit mother,

I just cannot get myself to watch this show. I hate TLC for having this horrific garbage. I really hope Whitney either:

1. Comes to the realization that she needs to change her life and takes 2 years to get back to a healthy weight

2. Have a stroke or heart attack and use it to fuel her recovery from her food addiction

3. Die at a young age to send a message to all the fucking fat pigs who idolize her.

she literally made her baby obese

Year 2025.

>the steel cage around my penis is cold
>was almost late to my micro aggression management meeting
>the CIS-WHITE branding on my arm is itchy
>special glasses cuz eye contact with females is now a felony
>walking home, it's almost male curfew
>suddenly hear a clink
>look behind me. Penis cage has fallen off
>standing next to it is a 500lb androgynous creature with a shaved head and pierced cheeks
>dead silence as it raises it's finger towards me

RAAAAAAAAAAPEEEE!!!!